Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Photo by Tim Medrano
Old 08-06-2012, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

so my ESC 35A comes with your basic program card that allows a certain amount of tweeking of the engines performance.

like "timing" .. 0* up to 27.50* ... what exactly does this do ...
Old 08-06-2012, 11:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Congrats Aaron Lane for winning the Speedtech round of UF1! Aaron piloted a full option Exotek FGX;

Not bad for a new guy to the UF1 series!
Old 08-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Tech Rookie

FGX Front Double Wishbone Suspension System

Will be available soon............
Old 08-07-2012, 04:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hansum
FGX Front Double Wishbone Suspension System

Will be available soon............
http://os.3racing.hk/products.php?products_key=6092

September.

From 3 Racing Facebook:

"3 Racing We be available the at beginning of Sep."
Old 08-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 6376vette
The rear upper carbon fiber arms are a standard part in the rabbit conversion kit. I don't know if you can buy them separately but they are not a custom one off piece. They work really well too. Hope this helps a little.
Thanks for yor help mate

Originally Posted by gsxr0311

And,thankyou for just making my wallet lighter

Cheers guys...
Old 08-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Available in September

New for the FGX is the new front suspension system featuring double wishbones with independent friction dampers plus anti roll bar and droop adjustments. Adding another realistic F1 like component to the FGX, the new suspension features laydown dampers with pushrod and rocker arms exactly like real F1 cars.

- Upper and Lower Double Wishbone Suspension Arms
- Dual Independent Laydown Friction Dampers
- Pushrod and Rocker Arm system like real F1 race cars
- Dual Coil Springs
- Anti Roll Bars Adjustments
- Droop Adjustments
- Camber Adjustments
- Caster Adjustments

Old 08-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Just wanted to say that the Mantisworx/Rc shox FGX upper deck is one of the best solutions for a cheap, huge performance gain. On sunday I raced the monaco/speedtech track which barely has any grip and ended up finishing in the top five points finishes with very experienced drivers. The stock upper deck provided very little grip and was always tweaking my stock lower deck. With the mantisworx/rc shox upper deck, it provided me with a tweak free lightened chassis and plenty of off/on power grip which led to huge lap time improvements. My average lap-times with stock upper deck was around 14.2 and then with the mantisworx upper deck, I ran 13.2 due to the flex needed for grip. I had no other upgrade nor did I change setup except this upper-deck. Its not only on this track I noticed a huge difference, but also on many other tracks in so cal such as cal raceway. At first I was doubting the effectiveness of the deck, but it turned out I was very wrong. Flex was definitely needed for the fgx chassis and the mantisworx provided that.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

further new one is coming~~~
Attached Thumbnails 3 racing new F1-3rac-new-f1.jpg  
Old 08-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Tech Rookie

great info
Old 08-07-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by MDRTales
Just wanted to say that the Mantisworx/Rc shox FGX upper deck is one of the best solutions for a cheap, huge performance gain. On sunday I raced the monaco/speedtech track which barely has any grip and ended up finishing in the top five points finishes with very experienced drivers. The stock upper deck provided very little grip and was always tweaking my stock lower deck. With the mantisworx/rc shox upper deck, it provided me with a tweak free lightened chassis and plenty of off/on power grip which led to huge lap time improvements. My average lap-times with stock upper deck was around 14.2 and then with the mantisworx upper deck, I ran 13.2 due to the flex needed for grip. I had no other upgrade nor did I change setup except this upper-deck. Its not only on this track I noticed a huge difference, but also on many other tracks in so cal such as cal raceway. At first I was doubting the effectiveness of the deck, but it turned out I was very wrong. Flex was definitely needed for the fgx chassis and the mantisworx provided that.
I am glad its working out for ya! this is the typical response I get from all that have purchased them. I tend not to push my products but let performance speak for itself. Since the deck is not made of "pretty" carbon it turns away people but it is the best material for RC chassis point blank. If you want the quickest laps go with what works not what is necessarily the prettiest! Even my record breaking FQ01 is not made of carbon. You have to "trick" carbon to get it to do what you want and even then you end up sacrificing longitudinal flex in most cases. The carpet version of the FGX upper deck will be black G10/FR4 and a little bit thicker. Im taking a road trip to dallas in about 3 weeks to spend the entire weekend testing for carpet setups.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

September cant come soon enough...
Old 08-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marco926
further new one is coming~~~
Looks like something I can add to my fgx ... Might be just what I need for my full link suspension ....HMMM ...
Old 08-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
I am glad its working out for ya! this is the typical response I get from all that have purchased them. I tend not to push my products but let performance speak for itself. Since the deck is not made of "pretty" carbon it turns away people but it is the best material for RC chassis point blank. If you want the quickest laps go with what works not what is necessarily the prettiest! Even my record breaking FQ01 is not made of carbon. You have to "trick" carbon to get it to do what you want and even then you end up sacrificing longitudinal flex in most cases. The carpet version of the FGX upper deck will be black G10/FR4 and a little bit thicker. Im taking a road trip to dallas in about 3 weeks to spend the entire weekend testing for carpet setups.
when the new ifs suspension comes out, will your upper deck be able to fit it? thanks
Old 08-07-2012, 06:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

that same question goes for exotek?

also, is anybody having any sucess with the stock upper deck, are you able to do well with it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.