Team Losi JRXS


Old 02-23-2006, 07:48 PM
  #10666  
Team EAM
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,278
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by POOKYT
Ya know you seem to be softening up a bit but sometimes that old oval racer in ya just pops out! We will just keep working on ya I guess! LMAO

Brant
Naa...only certain people bring that out in me....Im still bitter over my xacto knife at the Novak race

Funny thing is he never even noticed when me, goetz and herrman super glued him to his chair after that....Or if he did he didnt say anything when his chair got up when he did

EA
EAMotorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:41 PM
  #10667  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Green Bay,WI
Posts: 3,006
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TheCoolCanFanMan
anyone tried a thinner chassis on the JRX-S just a thought
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
you forgot the price list homie
R/C Anonymous is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:41 AM
  #10668  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,681
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

I'm stoked! Got my carpet nats car today to start building, cant wait to get this thing done, nothin better than super-wide low-profile tires and gobbs of traction
Randy Caster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:40 AM
  #10669  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Naa...only certain people bring that out in me....Im still bitter over my xacto knife at the Novak race

Funny thing is he never even noticed when me, goetz and herrman super glued him to his chair after that....Or if he did he didnt say anything when his chair got up when he did

EA
whaaaaaaa he dulled out my new blade...whaaaa

BS.. you did not... IF you did, im sure i would have noticed... or there would still be glue on my pants....

KB
Keith Billanti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:54 AM
  #10670  
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Keith----I think they tried to use that Associated glue..............You know that stuff won't stick to fly paper!!!!

Brant
POOKYT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 06:00 AM
  #10671  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (92)
 
Kwikvdub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 5,978
Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
I'm stoked! Got my carpet nats car today to start building, cant wait to get this thing done, nothin better than super-wide low-profile tires and gobbs of traction
Hey Randy, Were you able to get the "Rear Motor Car"??........ It seems you do a lot of R&D testing and always keeping us informed of everything you do. You remind me of Mike Haynes here in the east coast. He's always wrenching on his car even if it looks perfect out on the track and he helps me get mine dialed daily. Learned a lot from him.

Love this car so much, I'm getting my second car ready for outdoors.

Good Luck at the Nats and keep that information coming!
Kwikvdub is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 06:30 AM
  #10672  
Tech Master
 
TheCoolCanFanMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Watford
Posts: 1,738
Default

Originally Posted by R/C Anonymous
you forgot the price list homie
DOH!!
Sooooooooo much on me plate at the mo, father inlaw in hospital, me VAT return to sort by the end of the month, CCF kits, my real work to do www.london-carriage-craft.com AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! will sort it though
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
TheCoolCanFanMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:05 AM
  #10673  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (12)
 
Still Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 7,289
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
I'm stoked! Got my carpet nats car today to start building, cant wait to get this thing done, nothin better than super-wide low-profile tires and gobbs of traction
Everyone...In case you don't know...Randy gets a whole new car for every major race.

Wears em out I suppose...
Still Bill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:09 AM
  #10674  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (3)
 
OSherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: o0O In the FishBowl O0o
Posts: 3,326
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by JRX-S Bill
Everyone...In case you don't know...Randy gets a whole new car for every major race.

Wears em out I suppose...

Only a select few can live the 'Good Life'..

I ain't mad at 'em..
OSherman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:23 AM
  #10675  
Team EAM
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,278
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
whaaaaaaa he dulled out my new blade...whaaaa

BS.. you did not... IF you did, im sure i would have noticed... or there would still be glue on my pants....

KB
Ask Herrman next time you see him....We could barely keep from crying while setting there we were laughing so hard!! LOL

EA
EAMotorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:20 PM
  #10676  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 269
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
I am sure if it starts winning there will be a long line of people to copy it.
Hi Todd. Good run at Snowbirds.

Not if, but when right? I know that I'm in the minority on here... but I don't care whether a design is a copy or not (very few things are truely original). If it can be fast, easy to work on, and is US-based, that's what matters. For example... I think the new shocks are a noticeable improvement, even if not an original design. Btw, any hopes of fluorine/Teflon coating in the future?

Heck, I would even pick Hara's brain on the Pro3 to see what they learned there. Not bashing... just saying I see no probs. with stealing/copying/improving existing ideas.
rainblows is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:18 PM
  #10677  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,681
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
Hey Randy, Were you able to get the "Rear Motor Car"??........ It seems you do a lot of R&D testing and always keeping us informed of everything you do. You remind me of Mike Haynes here in the east coast. He's always wrenching on his car even if it looks perfect out on the track and he helps me get mine dialed daily. Learned a lot from him.

Love this car so much, I'm getting my second car ready for outdoors.

Good Luck at the Nats and keep that information coming!
I'll be running the rear motor car on carpet, but wont be using it on asphault until after the nats.

Yesterday was another good test day at SoCal. I ditched the TC3 hubs and went back to standard Losi, and the car came in awesome, reacted much faster, and had more overall steering.
Randy Caster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 01:20 PM
  #10678  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,681
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JRX-S Bill
Everyone...In case you don't know...Randy gets a whole new car for every major race.

Wears em out I suppose...
My stuff just stays so clean you just think they are all new
Randy Caster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:45 PM
  #10679  
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Originally Posted by Randy Caster
I'll be running the rear motor car on carpet, but wont be using it on asphault until after the nats.

Yesterday was another good test day at SoCal. I ditched the TC3 hubs and went back to standard Losi, and the car came in awesome, reacted much faster, and had more overall steering.
So was that set-up still with the shock mod Randy? Later

Brant
POOKYT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
  #10680  
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Originally Posted by OSherman
Only a select few can live the 'Good Life'..

I ain't mad at 'em..
Sherm..........That avitar rocks dude!!!! Super cool!

Brant
POOKYT is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service