Team Losi JRXS


Old 02-22-2006, 02:11 PM
  #10636  
Moderator
iTrader: (76)
 
roadrashracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Green Bay, Wi
Posts: 13,011
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

I have decided what car to keep, nether. The losi jrx-s and the Ae tc3 are nice cars but I got a good deal on an SRD which looks like a nice car to me and people have been having good luck with them, I'm not sure how many are around.

Last edited by roadrashracing; 12-24-2008 at 11:16 AM.
roadrashracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:15 PM
  #10637  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lost in CA
Posts: 464
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
I have decided what car to keep, nether. The losi jrx-s and the Ae tc3 are nice cars but I got a good deal on an SRD which looks like a nice car to me and people have been having good luck with them, I'm not sure how many are around.

so the BMI TC3 it is then

just spend the time working on the car to your driving style.
5thscaleracer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:46 PM
  #10638  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Green Bay,WI
Posts: 3,006
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

its an SRD not a TC3
R/C Anonymous is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 04:34 PM
  #10639  
Tech Master
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,642
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

Will the bk brackets work on the front end with the old arms and 28mm foams? If so can someone explain how.

Edit
Nvm, figured it out.

Last edited by pballkid21587; 02-22-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Kave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:02 PM
  #10640  
Moderator
iTrader: (76)
 
roadrashracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Green Bay, Wi
Posts: 13,011
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

the srd is based of a tc4, it has the two rear ends with shock towers. It has a custom chassis and arms, it as losi hubs and caster blocks. I will post some more pics.

Last edited by roadrashracing; 12-24-2008 at 11:16 AM.
roadrashracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:33 PM
  #10641  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lost in CA
Posts: 464
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by roadrashracing
the srd is based of a tc4, it has the two rear ends with shock towers. It has a custom chassis and arms, it as losi hubs and caster blocks. I will post some more pics.

WOW your gonna have a nice parts list losi parts, TC parts.... interesting....
5thscaleracer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:34 PM
  #10642  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lost in CA
Posts: 464
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pballkid21587
Will the bk brackets work on the front end with the old arms and 28mm foams? If so can someone explain how.

Edit
Nvm, figured it out.

you might have to shave some material off the arms. about the thickness of the brackets so it sits inline with the original holes thats the only way they will fit with out it rubbing on the sides.
5thscaleracer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:05 AM
  #10643  
Tech Regular
 
JRXS_chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 386
Default

Just out of interest, what do the manufacturers think of others stealing their parts for use on their own cars?

Seems a little evil to me.
JRXS_chris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 05:07 AM
  #10644  
Tech Regular
 
Ali Graham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 420
Default

Chris, Losi don't have to think about things like that, who's gonna steal the JRXS design!!!!
Ali Graham is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:01 AM
  #10645  
TLRacing
 
Todd Hodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: California
Posts: 1,676
Default

Originally Posted by Ali Graham
Chris, Losi don't have to think about things like that, who's gonna steal the JRXS design!!!!

I am sure if it starts winning there will be a long line of people to copy it.
Todd Hodge is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:40 AM
  #10646  
Moderator
iTrader: (76)
 
roadrashracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Green Bay, Wi
Posts: 13,011
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

I belive the kit dOES not come with caster blocks and and knockles, it startedn its life as a tc4 you can add what ever you want.
roadrashracing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 08:34 AM
  #10647  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (22)
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lost in CA
Posts: 464
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JRXS_chris
Just out of interest, what do the manufacturers think of others stealing their parts for use on their own cars?

Seems a little evil to me.
here is a thought...

if the parts break and it was brand X part then brand X gets paid$$$$. hahahhahahaha......
5thscaleracer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:00 AM
  #10648  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

What about every 1/12th scale car running AE tbars or uhh.. oh yah... AE front ends?

KB
Keith Billanti is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:06 AM
  #10649  
Team EAM
iTrader: (79)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,278
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
What about every 1/12th scale car running AE tbars or uhh.. oh yah... AE front ends?

KB
Do you actually know who invented the T-bar on 12th and pan cars?

EA
EAMotorsports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 11:09 AM
  #10650  
Tech Master
 
EricF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,547
Default

Jr.

E
EricF is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service