R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #10066
Tech Champion
 
Still Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Reno, NV
Posts: 7,234
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Howard
dork
that's doork!
__________________
Constantly evolving CRC WGT and WGT-R/T...Carpet & Asphalt...All thanks to Team CRC.

And a pair of Associated B6 buggies for turf and clay tracks.
Still Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:40 PM   #10067
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evicerator
Does anyone know where I can get one of those bobble-head todd dolls?
I believe I heard that some black market ones are availible over in the X-Ray thread. Lets us know what you find out Steve-O.

Brant
__________________
EA Motorsports--B-Main Motorsports--Blizzard Concepts--Loose Nuts Racing--BigDog Graphics

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 11:42 PM   #10068
TLRacing
 
Todd Hodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: California
Posts: 1,676
Default

Yes there are Todd Hodge bobble heads in the making. They will be only $29.95 per bobble head and they will be available in "two weeks".
__________________
Todd Hodge
Category Development Manager for Losi and Team Losi Racing
Losi and Team Losi Racing, brands of Horizon Hobby
Team Losi Racing, Orion, Nitrotane, Spektrum, Imagine It Graphics, Bradley Fine Line Designs, and Lunsford.
Todd Hodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:00 AM   #10069
Tech Elite
 
POOKYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 3,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Yes there are Todd Hodge bobble heads in the making. They will be only $29.95 per bobble head and they will be available in "two weeks".

LMAO!!!!!!! Good One Man!!!!!!!!

Just put mine in the box with my rear motor conversion kit and I will Paypal ya for it!! Yo.....I'm good for it!!

Brant
__________________
EA Motorsports--B-Main Motorsports--Blizzard Concepts--Loose Nuts Racing--BigDog Graphics

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 04:04 AM   #10070
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 41
Default New Suspension Arms

Can someone please point me in the right direction for a good, set up for running Rubber tyres ( Vtec 24R ), 19turn, medium to large sized indoor primafelt carpet track. I have a good base set up at the moment but Iím sure it can be improved on.

I have also just got the new suspension arms, having never run the BK/PK brackets can someone tell me without having to search through 300+ pages what difference these actually make and if I should really now be using the new mounting position. ( With the above racing details )

Any help gratefully received
speedfreakUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 08:19 AM   #10071
Tech Champion
 
rayhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Posts: 6,511
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default

Hey all,

I posted my set-up from the Novak for my brushless car a few pages back. I just drove a car set-up just like that at the Gate last night and it was pretty awesome. Its no BK arms up front-though I am sure you could run 30 lb spring, 57 piston and 50 wt oil and it wold be ver similar.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showpost...postcount=9994

Last edited by rayhuang; 01-19-2006 at 09:25 AM.
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:07 AM   #10072
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 936
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
DUDE> at one point in the last year I was totally going to have my own bobble head made... there is a website out there somewhere that will do ya for like 50.00 or somthing..


Keith
Here ya go. First it was the South Park characters, now I think this is going to take over.

http://headbobble.com/
Tony Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:12 AM   #10073
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Vega
Here ya go. First it was the South Park characters, now I think this is going to take over.

http://headbobble.com/

Thats the one... totaly thought about it.. But id want to get a bunch made and give them as gifts... LOL...

then i was thinking about the little green sprite figure with the afro.... or maybe its seven-up.... i want one of those (made of me) in many different poses...

good stuff..

Keith
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:13 AM   #10074
Moderator
 
roadrashracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Green Bay, Wi
Posts: 12,858
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

I got the new thing for spektrum, has anyone put one in there losi yet. I was just wonder were would be the best spot to put the speed sensor? Thanks
roadrashracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:26 AM   #10075
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: newbarn kent england
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreakUK
Can someone please point me in the right direction for a good, set up for running Rubber tyres ( Vtec 24R ), 19turn, medium to large sized indoor primafelt carpet track. I have a good base set up at the moment but Iím sure it can be improved on.

I have also just got the new suspension arms, having never run the BK/PK brackets can someone tell me without having to search through 300+ pages what difference these actually make and if I should really now be using the new mounting position. ( With the above racing details )

Any help gratefully received
Hi check out r/c anonymous's set up back a few pages,
page 332, post no. 9957
I tried this at carpet wars with ING tyres
and was very good
must admit didn't do the 6deg. blocks and anti dive on the front as did not have time, also the track was very flowing
Geoff
losiboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:26 AM   #10076
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Warren, Michigan
Posts: 37
Send a message via AIM to Mark A.
Default

Hello to all the Losi JRXs fans,

I will be running a Losi cars and Trinity motors and batteries this upcoming year and look forward to discussing the JRXs with everyone on RCTECH. I also look forward to working with my new teamates, Todd Hodge, Paul C, Matt Francis, Billy Easton, Brian Kinwald, I prolly missed a few since I do not know everyone but I look forward to meeting the people I don't know in a few weeks at Snowbirds.

Mark Adams
Mark A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:45 AM   #10077
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 41
Default

Will give RC anonymous's set up a go and see how different the car drives to mine. On the set it it says that the car has the new arms on it but does not specify if the new mounting position is used both front and back, can losiboys , RC or anyone please clarify for me.

Also still hoping to get an answer to difference the new mounting positions actually make to the car.

Thanks
speedfreakUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:10 AM   #10078
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: newbarn kent england
Posts: 100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreakUK
Will give RC anonymous's set up a go and see how different the car drives to mine. On the set it it says that the car has the new arms on it but does not specify if the new mounting position is used both front and back, can losiboys , RC or anyone please clarify for me.

Also still hoping to get an answer to difference the new mounting positions actually make to the car.

Thanks
yes new holes or BK brackets, what ever you have
losiboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 10:30 AM   #10079
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Green Bay,WI
Posts: 3,006
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to R/C Anonymous
Default

i used the BK brakckets which is the same as the new mounting hole on the a-arms both front and rear...the car is fast and easy to drive...the track i ran it on had pretty tight corners and was onthe older ozite carpet and not the newer CRC Fastrack...i tried it on the newer stuff and it had a ton of response but lacked a bit of speed in the sweeping corners....when there was very little traction all i did was adjust the rear camber link adjustment(made it longer) and had 12.5 springs in the front and 10.5 in the back...i tried many occasions to change the rear toe and even though it felt faster it showed slower lap times on our track
__________________
Geoff C.
R/C Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 11:34 AM   #10080
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark A.
Hello to all the Losi JRXs fans,

I will be running a Losi cars and Trinity motors and batteries this upcoming year and look forward to discussing the JRXs with everyone on RCTECH. I also look forward to working with my new teamates, Todd Hodge, Paul C, Matt Francis, Billy Easton, Brian Kinwald, I prolly missed a few since I do not know everyone but I look forward to meeting the people I don't know in a few weeks at Snowbirds.

Mark Adams

Nice.. i can see balance comming to the force

Have you recieved your car yet? Any plans on makeing it to CEFX this sunday? Id love to have someone else there with the car to work with...

KB
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Losi JRXS Fast XXXS Australia For Sale/Trade 6 11-19-2007 03:34 PM
F-S Team losi JRXS as new mcskoda Australia For Sale/Trade 6 10-31-2006 02:15 AM
FS:Team Losi JRXS BiggAlz R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 21 03-25-2006 05:47 PM
Team Losi JRXS FS JRXSBear R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 9 01-19-2006 03:57 PM
Team Losi JRXS Jon Carlson R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 01-18-2006 08:28 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:11 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net