Team Losi JRXS

You're on Page 264 of 885
Go to
  • My Fast Serve is showing 4/19 as an ETA .......So it's coming.

This is the first time Horizon as given an ETA.
  • All of us at Horizon/Team Losi appreciate your patience.
    I can assure you this-

1.) There are JRXS kits in our Ontario facility to fill current backorders (for shops served by our CA branch) as of today.

2.) There are enough JRXS kits in transit to IL to fill backorders (placed by shops served by our IL branch) as of today.

Once the kits arrive and are checked into our IL warehouse, all JRX-S will be shipped to dealers on the same day-most likely next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Again, to those of you waiting for a JRX-S: thank you for your patience and loyalty to Team Losi products. To those who couldn't wait for the JRX-S and ended up buying another brand: We hope to be able to earn your business back in the future.

Bill
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Bill Jeric
    All of us at Horizon/Team Losi appreciate your patience.
    I can assure you this-

1.) There are JRXS kits in our Ontario facility to fill current backorders (for shops served by our CA branch) as of today.

2.) There are enough JRXS kits in transit to IL to fill backorders (placed by shops served by our IL branch) as of today.

Once the kits arrive and are checked into our IL warehouse, all JRX-S will be shipped to dealers on the same day-most likely next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Again, to those of you waiting for a JRX-S: thank you for your patience and loyalty to Team Losi products. To those who couldn't wait for the JRX-S and ended up buying another brand: We hope to be able to earn your business back in the future.

Bill
    Thank you very much for the update Bill. I can't wait for my kit to show up!

(For those who may not know. Bill Jeric works for Horizon Hobby, so I believe we can now say we have official word on the car's shipment!)
  • somewhere i heard they were being shiped tomarrow 4/15
  • Quote:
    I can assure you this-

Bill
    This is one mans word that nobody can dispute.....Thanks for the info Bill.
  • I can almost feel the box in my hands.
    I can almost feel it....

Those smooth graphite plates,,,machined wonder parts, precision molded composites,,,

Oh my,,,,,,,,

I think I need a cigarette now.....

Hope to have mine by this weekend or monday....
  • Re: I can almost feel the box in my hands.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by blownawayig
    I can almost feel it....

Those smooth graphite plates,,,machined wonder parts, precision molded composites,,,

Oh my,,,,,,,,

I think I need a cigarette now.....
    That was sooo WRONG!!!
  • Thanks from the info Bill. How about those international orders which I asked about couple posts above? I guess they are coming from CA or IL branch, but I just would like to know is the plan to ship kits into Europe at the same time as well?
  • Re: Re: I can almost feel the box in my hands.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by EricF
    That was sooo WRONG!!!

I feel dirty just reading it!
  • I feel GOOD knowing that ill have this car soon
    -Buddy
  • Great info Bill....You work at horizon? What your job there?
  • Re: Ship date from Horizon
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Gearhead3
    Updated the shop catalog today, and according to horizon we should exepct to see the JRX-S leave for shops on April 24, 2005. With a date in the Horizon catalog, the is great news!!! :3gears:
    On a Sunday?
  • ROFLMAO.....Thats horizon ahahahahaha.......Mabe horizon has their trucks that go from east to west and soforth
  • Quote:
    I can assure you this-

Bill
    Yay. I want to believe this. I noticed the Horizon website says early May now.