R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 04-05-2005, 10:20 AM   #3721
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by robk
"I've seen the Prototype, but with foam tires it simply wasn't fast enough. And the Handling wasn't that good too."

This is laughable.

"They have compared the car with the RDX and the corally is 5 secs faster than the JRXS"

I hate to break it to you, but the free kit you were expecting from Todd probably won't be coming anymore.

And to top it all off, this is the most retarded thread ever. Congratulations to all.
ARE YOU DUMB? NEVERMIND DON'T ANSWER THAT, YOU'LL PROBABLY GET IT WRONG.
BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY UNEDUCATED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT TO MAKE SUCH REDICULOUS STATEMENTS. SLOW ON FOAM HUH? TQ IN CLEVELAND - 3 CARS IN 19TURN A MAIN AT THE SNOWBIRDS- AND THERE HAVE BEEN OTHER IMPRESIVE RUNS THAT I JUST CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW . AND ALL OF THOSE RUNS WERE WITH PROTOTYPE CARS. NOW THAT THE FINISHED PRODUCT IS ON ITS WAY WE'LL WATCH IT WALK ALL OVER YOUR BELOVED RDX, OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU THINK IS FAST.

Last edited by Biz_Nessman; 04-05-2005 at 10:34 AM.
Biz_Nessman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:31 AM   #3722
Tech Master

Wow Bill N. don't hold back. Tell him how you really feel
EricF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:32 AM   #3723
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ok there captain capslock, lets step back and take some deep breaths.

no need for personal attacks here
NVisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:33 AM   #3724
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by EricF
Wow Bill N. don't hold back. Tell him how you really feel
THE NAME IS BIZ_NESSMAN BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BIZ.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:34 AM   #3725
Tech Master

Doh!
Old 04-05-2005, 10:36 AM   #3726
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Quote:
Originally posted by Martin Hofer
I've seen the Prototype, but with foam tires it simply wasn't fast enough. And the Handling wasn't that good too. But well see.
Biz.....This is the quote that RobK was talking about......he was making fun of this post and how everything in this thread is getting out of control. And your post might drive that point home.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 AM   #3727
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Biz_Nessman
ARE YOU DUMB? NEVERMIND DONT ANSWER YOU'LL PROBABLY GET IT WRONG. BUT YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY UNEDUCATED ABOUT THIS SUBJECT TO MAKE SUCH REDICULOUS STATEMENTS. SLOW ON FOAM HUH? TQ IN CLEVELAND - 3 CARS IN 19TURN A MAIN AT THE SNOWBIRDS- AND THERE HAVE BEEN OTHER IMPRESIVE RUNS THAT I JUST CANT THINK OF RIGHT NOW . AND ALL OF THOSE RUNS WERE WITH PROTOTYPE CARS. NOW THAT THE FINISHED PRODUCT IS ON ITS WAY WE'LL WATCH IT WALK ALL OVER YOUR BELOVED RDX, OR WHATEVER ELSE YOUTHINK IS FAST.

WHAT A MORON.
DAMN!!! What is your frickin problem. The guy voiced his opinion about something. You don't like it, tough! All the insults are NOT called for and ARE infact violations of the board policys. You should try reading them.

The fact is, that for all your ranting, the fact is that Corally IS WINNING with their car! PERIOD!!! On the big stage and at the local level. Not just "TQ'ing", Not just "making the A main", not just "having impressive runs". So how can you assume that anything will "walk all over" it?

So the guy noticed that, and wondered out loud whether the JRX-S would be able to compete. How does that qualify for insults to start flying.

So slow your roll, it was just his opinion. You obviously have yours. What if someone called you a "moron" for having so much faith in a car that hasn't won anything yet? You'd be pissed and ready to throw flames left and right.

Your post was ridiculous and uncalled for. There have been races where the car(or the prototype) has struggled on carpet (apparently on really high traction carpet) So it led him to speak about it. People are entitled to their opinions...without the fear of getting attacked.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #3728
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by NVisible
Ok there captain capslock, lets step back and take some deep breaths.

no need for personal attacks here
Deal, i removed the moron comment. but how can someone hop onto a thread that is obviously dedicated to losi and make such unfounded claims about a car that was only a prototype when he supposedly saw it.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:43 AM   #3729
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Biz.....did you even read the post by RobK and the rest of what was said yesterday before exploding? If you did you will see that "Martin Hoffer" is who RobK is quoting so you calling him dumb is outa line just reread what he said and you might have to rethink that explosive post.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 10:44 AM   #3730
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkseid
People are entitled to their opinions...without the fear of getting attacked.
your right darkseid, i went a little overboard. but that guys comments found their way under my skin somehow and i got upset, didn't mean to offend anybody. sorry

Last edited by Biz_Nessman; 04-05-2005 at 11:20 AM.
Old 04-05-2005, 10:53 AM   #3731
Tech Master

Oh WOW You guys must have eaten your Wheaties this morning (for those may be to young, that's a breakfast cereal).

Geez Biz, I don't think you stood a fighting chance. Just so you know Shane has been in here a couple days ago and set the record straight on flaming posts.

That's why you just got jumped (sort of). With the exception of Darkseid, he just enjoys setting people straight. He has a very strong opinion.

E
Old 04-05-2005, 10:56 AM   #3732
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin K
Biz.....did you even read the post by RobK and the rest of what was said yesterday before exploding? If you did you will see that "Martin Hoffer" is who RobK is quoting so you calling him dumb is outa line just reread what he said and you might have to rethink that explosive post.
yes i did read yesterdays posts. thats why it was so irritating because we had already had this conversation. there was no need to discuss it again. then he calls the thread that we all have been watching regularly "retarded". yes i blew up a little, sorry, but his negative comments were also out of line. i'll try not to be so explosive in the future. i dont normally have a temper like that. sorry again..
Old 04-05-2005, 11:06 AM   #3733
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to Martin Hofer

As I sad one page ago I've ment rubber tires!! not foams. I never know if Sorex are rubber or foams, but gearhead told me. So I've corrected my statements.

I wanted to tell my opinion and what I've seen. I thought that's what a forum is there for.
Martin Hofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2005, 11:07 AM   #3734
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by EricF
With the exception of Darkseid, he just enjoys setting people straight. He has a very strong opinion.

E
Hey, my opinoins aren't strong...just....well.........okay....

But they're stong "within' the rules" opinions...

No personal attacks needed.

I just don't want futureal to have any (more) reason to shut this thread down. The thought of all these extrememly...ummm...'dedicated'...Losi guys running amoke in other threads is terrifying! LMAO!!!
Old 04-05-2005, 11:22 AM   #3735
Tech Apprentice

Now everyone has chilled a bit, im gonna put a couple of opinions out!!!
Im an "avid" losi fan and currently run a XXX-S and an IWC Street Weapon (still competative, LOL.) I like the look of the JRX-S and although it hasnt always shown it, i believe it has potential. There are very few cars that win straight from the box and lots of testing in events and practice is needed to get the car right. I think that losi has pushed the car back because they are not 100% happy and feel there is room for improvement. Losi are professional enough to know if something has this potential, otherwise they would have scrapped the JRX-S and re-designed it. Am i not correct in assuming that?
On the other hand, being from the UK, i have just watched David Spashett jump ship from Losi to "try" a TRF 415MS. Is this a sign of unhapiness of the car? Maybe this is a personal opinion, or maybe this is because he feels a change of team will bring him back to the top as he hasn't been on top form lately.
Anyone else have an opinion on this?
losi_g+ is offline   Reply With Quote