Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally posted by Darkseid
Are you secretly on the design team and not telling us!
I wish!
Old 02-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys,

manufacturing a car takes time, and hard work, specialy when you out source to other contractors. Parts don't allways get approved. so a whole batch would have to be reran, and inspected. When you out source, you don't have control of the people and machines making the part for you, so you can not catch things in advance. Specialy when the part is a new never been produced by anyone before type part, and specialy when that part will help the cars performance alot. So you don't Really want to leave that part out of the box. Don't be suprised if the car does not ship at the end of february. Just cross your fingers, and prey.
Old 02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

...and pray...he, he....
Old 02-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

I love reading this thread. It is all over the place. I think there is enough speculation on this thread to last a life time

Only thing to do is wait. I think it will be more than worth it. The car has had great success thus far. Couple more weeks...
Old 02-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by RBLove
I love reading this thread. It is all over the place. I think there is enough speculation on this thread to last a life time

Only thing to do is wait. I think it will be more than worth it. The car has had great success thus far. Couple more weeks...
basicly what im tring to say...LOL
Old 02-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default a vision of someone burt out on talking about the car coming out....

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Don't be suprised if the car does not ship at the end of february.
A week or so back, you seemed pretty sure that they were still on track to make that release time...

You don't sound so convinced anymore...come on, you've got to keep the faith for those of us who are about to give up!

<sighing.......>Seriously though, I was about to go on another venting spree about this stuff, but then I figured, whats the frickin' point...

They'll get it to us when they get it to us...and aint crap we can do till then, so screw it...

I'll pick up a new game or something to pass the time till....'whenever'...the thing comes out. Or I'll just stick to other topics, cause this release stuff is just getting ridiculous.

Last edited by Darkseid; 02-22-2005 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Regional Moderator

Default So what else can we talk about other than...you know...

Whats the weight on the car looking like while fully loaded? Has anybody heard?
Old 02-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: So what else can we talk about other than...you know...

Whats the weight on the car looking like while fully loaded? Has anybody heard?
3-1/2 ounces light...Just the opposite of my XXX-S cars...
Old 02-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Regional Moderator

Yeah, I had seen how heavy those XXX-S cars were, even the Graphite plus version.

Its good to know this one will be tipping the scales on the light side. Even better for those of us who don't have to race under weight restrictions!
Old 02-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: a vision of someone burt out on talking about the car coming out....

A week or so back, you seemed pretty sure that they were still on track to make that release time...

You don't sound so convinced anymore...come on, you've got to keep the faith for those of us who are about to give up!

<sighing.......>I was about to go on another venting spree about this stuff, but then I figured, whats the frickin' point...

They'll get it to us when they get it to us...and aint crap we can do till then, so screw it...

I'll pick up a new game or something to pass the time till....'whenever'...the thing comes out.
Exactly....... Mr. Hodge will come on here and let us know when to expect it to ship...not to say the info i have posted was incorrect....but things happen that might hold things up...Im going to sit back a few and watch it happen, and start thinking about reviews, setups, and sniff out the hop-ups.
Old 02-22-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: a vision of someone burt out on talking about the car coming out....

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Exactly....... Mr. Hodge will come on here and let us know when to expect it to ship.....Im going to sit back a few and watch it happen.
You...sit back???
Old 02-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Yeah i know, its going to be hard.....LOL
Old 02-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Regional Moderator

Yeah, I have to admit, I've been beaten! It doesn't happen too often that I'll just give up on a issue (just ask the guys in the Formula 1 thread ), but this time I admit Losi has killed my buzzz about all this.

Now instead of kid at Christmas, I'm more like a dad on Father's Day when he knows he's going to get another damned tie! He knows its coming, so all he can do is sit back and wait!!!
Old 02-23-2005, 12:32 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I had to check out Kinwalds JRXS today after hearing how free it was from everyone, and I have to say it might as well have been a shaft car... simply amazing!

I was surprized to see MF at SoCal today, he's doing an interview tomorrow for the outdoor channels RC show, should be pretty cool.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:40 AM
Tech Initiate

I've got to see if for myself. If that JRXS is really as free as a shaft car (doubtful), I might have to buy one and compare it to my TC4.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.