Ask Steve "The Evicerator" Weiss

You're on Page 27 of 473
Go to
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by DavidAlford
    So if I say Ryan Leaf you start crying?
    That's about right!

Sorry Steve. I've got a question for you.

Picture two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without adding the jugs or any divider to the barrel, and still tell which water came from which jug?
  • Um, freeze the water, then place those big giant jug-shaped () ice blocks in the drum....voila!
  • you a smart guy! I had our receptionist going crazy all day Friday with that one.
  • I got a question... what ever happened to 'THE NOID'?

- JAYbee
  • A passenger airplane crashs at the intersection of Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, an area known as "Four Corners". Life loss is substantial. The survivors are buried in which state?
  • The Noid huh? I've asked myself that very same question on occassion... I think they're waiting until everyone who got to see him the first time around dies ... They did extensive market research and found that too much Noid actually causes the "noid-saturated" to lose their appetite... who orders pizza when they're not hungry?

Um, the only *survivor* I would burry would be the one asking me stupid questions incessantly
  • jaybee-Jesus christ. edit your sig. no one gives a fuck what brand iron you use.
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by Evicerator
    The Noid huh? I've asked myself that very same question on occassion... I think they're waiting until everyone who got to see him the first time around dies ... They did extensive market research and found that too much Noid actually causes the "noid-saturated" to lose their appetite... who orders pizza when they're not hungry?

Um, the only *survivor* I would burry would be the one asking me stupid questions incessantly
    I think that they need to bring back the NOID to help get the sales up. I'll try to find a toy version for you and I'll bring it to the regionals later on this week....LOL
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by PIIHB!
    jaybee-Jesus christ. edit your sig. no one gives a fuck what brand iron you use.
    "EAT DIRT, DICK!"

- jaYBee
  • Evicerator,

Is it true that the size of someone's signature is directly related to the lack of size in other areas?
  • I don't know... I haven't done any research in that arena... maybe since you have expressed an interest in it I could fund the research if you agree to carry it out?
  • http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/kessel.html
  • Do what now?
  • Do you want a coke?
  • Yes, get me a vanilla pepsi!