R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-29-2006, 09:41 AM   #3931
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawtonlosi
Thats racing and crap happens. No reason to get all torked over a bowling trophy. If I got pissed about all the time ive been ran over or murphy has took a shot at me, I would be up in a tower with a rifle and a scope.

Proceed....
Not that I know you and vice versa, but it doesn't surprise me that you would miss the bigger issue here and attempt to diminish it at the same time.
Fred Hubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #3932
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

I guess I'm stupid, whats the bigger issue? You got hit and cost a race? Welcome to RC. Find me one person who hasn't been wheeled and cost a race. Off the top of my head I can think of a B main run at the snowbirds and a state title. And thats just since the first of the year.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:49 AM   #3933
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to BillyCaldwell

Not diminshing anything. I just hate to see someone who has been extremely helpful to me, no matter how much I have bugged him, get flamed on a forum. The big issue is it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things. Its a hobby and should first of all be done for fun. Yeah it does suck when you get ran over, or broke or whatever, but I don't know of many people that will go out of the way to break or wreck someone and put their own car and equipment in danger of being tore up. Posting is not gonna bring you "justice" anyways. Take the high road and just say, please be more careful next time and leave it at that. Hey at the very least my involvement in this thread has not ruined anything for me, it has actually help my day a bit.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #3934
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAlford
I guess I'm stupid, whats the bigger issue? You got hit and cost a race? Welcome to RC. Find me one person who hasn't been wheeled and cost a race. Off the top of my head I can think of a B main run at the snowbirds and a state title. And thats just since the first of the year.
Lack of self control...especially at a higher level or racing. Getting hit happens...constantly have my race affected by a driver who is more that capable enough of being in control is a problem. Not that you would have known, but Steve and I are both local to each other and see each other at the track 3 or 4 times a week or more. Steve and I both compete in MOD. It's difficult for you to grasp the situation because you weren't there. There is no execuse for it...none.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:55 AM   #3935
Tech Elite

Quote:
Not diminshing anything. I just hate to see someone who has been extremely helpful to me, no matter how much I have bugged him, get flamed on a forum. The big issue is it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things. Its a hobby and should first of all be done for fun. Yeah it does suck when you get ran over, or broke or whatever, but I don't know of many people that will go out of the way to break or wreck someone and put their own car and equipment in danger of being tore up. Posting is not gonna bring you "justice" anyways. Take the high road and just say, please be more careful next time and leave it at that. Hey at the very least my involvement in this thread has not ruined anything for me, it has actually help my day a bit.
Which is why you are biased and I'm not surprised at your post.

EDIT: BTW, he opened up this can of worms with his "I ruin things for everybody post" not me.
Old 08-29-2006, 09:56 AM   #3936
Tech Elite

As you wish sir happy flaming!
Old 08-29-2006, 10:02 AM   #3937
Tech Elite

I think your making an attempt to insult me. And that fact that I had to think about if you were trying to insult me means you did a poor job of it sir. You can go back to your rant about Steve now. Just remember you'll never be half the Elvis he is.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:03 AM   #3938
Tech Elite

Quote:
As you wish sir happy flaming!
I'm not flamming, I'm just trying to show that I am angry. I'm not dragging his name through the mud. We race together too much to have this type of issue and he knows it.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:03 AM   #3939
Tech Elite

At least the thread is not in the depths of page 3!
Old 08-29-2006, 10:05 AM   #3940
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidAlford
I think your making an attempt to insult me. And that fact that I had to think about if you were trying to insult me means you did a poor job of it sir. You can go back to your rant about Steve now. Just remember you'll never be half the Elvis he is.
If my post came off that way I apologize. It wasn't my intent to try to insult you directly or indirectly. I'll stick to being me, he can be Elvis all he wants!
Old 08-29-2006, 10:06 AM   #3941
Tech Elite

So thats why Steve did it. To keep this off page 3. Good plan sir good plan.
Old 08-29-2006, 10:13 AM   #3942
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Steve, I thought you look familiar. I have never seen your Blue Suede Shoes though!

Mr. Shookie goes home 10-06-08. Bill Levinson 4-14-15
F. Mendoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 10:57 AM   #3943
Tech Initiate

A real class act you are.

The problem is you think Steve did it on purpose. So remember, accidents do happen...even to the best of drivers! ...

It's harder to make friends than to make enemies

Stop the HATE!
Art Garfunkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #3944
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Who get ever get mad at this mug.......?

http://jbphotography.smugmug.com/gal...645/8/91209078

-Shookie <><
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:14 AM   #3945
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Garfunkel
A real class act you are.

The problem is you think Steve did it on purpose. So remember, accidents do happen...even to the best of drivers! ...

It's harder to make friends than to make enemies

Stop the HATE!
The problem is you don't know what I think, which is what makes you really look like an a$$ for even making that statement without asking. Yes accidents happen..being out of control is completely different!!! In the last race I wasn't the only victim. Steve and I are friends but I am angry with him at the moment. Who are you again??? Keep hiding...

EDIT: Not being a class act would be trying to take revenge on him in the same manner, which some have suggested that I do and I have said I will not because that is a waste of energy. Get a clue!!!