Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Steve "The Evicerator" Weiss

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Evicerator
Hmmm... I didn't get any PM's about requests!
Oh, that would be because I didnt send one. Minor detail !

Hey what was the word of the day we had down there? Something about.... umm... aww hell I forget.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

So in honor of vegas, what's your Vegas oriented word of the week.

The person who can use it the most in post on the Skuba thread (this one) will win an autographed item from the Skuba himself. What this is, is up to him, he'll take it from either his personal belongings, or something he finds someplace.

My vegas word is Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......
Old 09-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Tech Master

Weylin, you're not really a mini dub, you're taller then he is now..... I think you might weigh more too..... Also, good job this weekend homie. You going to FL??

Skuba, how about you, going to FL???
Old 09-27-2005, 05:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Charlie
Weylin, you're not really a mini dub, you're taller then he is now..... I think you might weigh more too.....

Were the roulette wheels not very kind to you Charlie? They were very kind to me this week
Old 09-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Tech Master

Yeah, I'll be there. Going to be ridiculous telling my teachers I'm missing 4 more days, after being back for only a week . I haven't told em yet . I should say that my grandma died or something like A-lo suggested, they would actually understand that, unlike saying "Im going to Florida to race rc cars" .

We'll just say the "mini" is for age now, unless I get older than PW too .
Old 09-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Regional Moderator

And I thought I had it rough telling my teachers that I was taking off for the snowbirds, lol.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Roulette.....stupid stupid roulette.......Damm that Jack Daniels, bottle's empty.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:27 AM
Tech Master

You shouldn't lie to teachers unless it's about why you don't have your homework. R/C Car racing is "big Time" teachers should understand the importance of going cross contry all year to play in a parking lot, or in a hotel, or perhaps in a dirt lot. It's better then gambling, or hanging out with other kids causing trouble. Tell them that, I'm going to FL to stay out of trouble.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:19 PM
The Evicerator

page 3?
Old 09-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Tech Champion

Did you loose anything gambling Elvis?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:34 PM
The Evicerator

about $1.50
Old 09-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Tech Master

They only seem to care if it says "nationals" at the top of the sheet they have to sign. I'll just write nationals at the top of everyone of em . I gave em a paper explaining what I do any why I leave, but they still manage to always ask "what are you leaving for now??? R? C? Cars?"
Old 09-29-2005, 03:12 PM
Tech Champion

People who aren't involved are always going to look at you weird when you say you race RC Cars. Try telling the people you work with that when you're 27 years old
Old 09-30-2005, 08:11 AM
Regional Moderator

Haha, Jon, it's not just 27. I'm only 17 and my friends at school always gave me one of these when I said I couldn't go anywhere because I had a race that weekend, lol. You should've seen them when I told them I was skipping prom our junior year to go to the Losi race

And I remember telling my boss in advance that I'd need most of next week off for the nats, but she did one of these when I put it on the request off schedule and asked her about it, lol.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:14 AM
Regional Moderator

Weylin, do you guys have a set amount of days you can miss? I know down here we could only miss 9 days per semester. If you miss too many you have to take all of your final exams (you can normally exempt 3 if your grades are high enough, or all of them for final semester of senior year) and you have to pass them or you fail the class. I'd always have pretty good attendance until 2nd semester, when I'd take off 3 days for the birds and then the next few days off afterwards, lol. (I've ended up coming home with a cold both years that I've gone to that race!!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.