Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Traction compound techniques >

Traction compound techniques

Traction compound techniques

Old 06-13-2011, 04:50 AM
  #46  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barcelona - Catalonia
Posts: 152
Default

I donīt found brake clean but they sold to me chain clean. They sell to me like a same compound. Itīs true?


thanks and regards
TyoBBS is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 04:54 AM
  #47  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (13)
 
Pro10noob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 2,178
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Before you try it on your good tires, use a old worn set and clean them first with this.
Then let them dry good and wait for a couple of days then check them if there are no strange marks,tears and so on on the tires.
If not then use it.

regards Roy


Originally Posted by TyoBBS View Post
I donīt found brake clean but they sold to me chain clean. They sell to me like a same compound. Itīs true?


thanks and regards
Pro10noob is offline  
Old 06-13-2011, 06:02 AM
  #48  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barcelona - Catalonia
Posts: 152
Default

Originally Posted by Pro10noob View Post
Before you try it on your good tires, use a old worn set and clean them first with this.
Then let them dry good and wait for a couple of days then check them if there are no strange marks,tears and so on on the tires.
If not then use it.

regards Roy
OK thank you for your answer. I will try it


regards
TyoBBS is offline  
Old 06-21-2011, 03:31 AM
  #49  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barcelona - Catalonia
Posts: 152
Default

Originally Posted by TyoBBS View Post
OK thank you for your answer. I will try it


regards
Seems the same

In another hand, everybody use commercial traction compound or make it own self? "recipe"?


thanks and regards
TyoBBS is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright Đ 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.