R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 256
Default hpi spring 75175

hpi spring set 75175 in black painted It should not be colored markings on them?

how to tell them apart without color??
Zooberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooberg View Post
hpi spring set 75175 in black painted It should not be colored markings on them?

how to tell them apart without color??
the last lot is black color with color mark !
but Japan HPI was all sold out ,
Gold & Pink only
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #3
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
the last lot is black color with color mark !
but Japan HPI was all sold out ,
Gold & Pink only
if they not are color on them? every one is black!
Zooberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
Tech Champion
 
RC MARKET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: HK
Posts: 6,172
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

yes all is black color !
with mark
RC MARKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #5
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC MARKET View Post
yes all is black color !
with mark
Is now marks on them!
Zooberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #6
Tech Regular
 
Barry_Hughes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Ipswich, England
Posts: 438
Default

The springs are coated black.
They have a coloured mark on the bottom edge that denotes the rate, so a "pink" spring is black with a pink mark on the bottom.
A "gold" spring is black with a gold mark on the bottom.

Simples
__________________
Built it !
Raced it !
Wrecked it !
Barry_Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
Tech Elite
 
nf_ekt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Posts: 4,632
Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)
Default

cyclone spring chart


Pairs
#6542 - 14x25x1.4mm 6 coils (blue / 2pcs) 273 gf/mm 15.3lb
#6543 - 14x25x1.5mm 6.5 coils (silver / 2pcs)(Kit Part) 302 gf/mm 16.9lb
#6548 - 14x25x1.5mm 6.25 coils (pink / 2pcs) 320 gf/mm 18.0lb
#6544 - 14x25x1.5mm 6 coils (gold / 2pcs)(Kit Part) 340 gf/mm 19.0lb
#6545 - 14x25x1.4mm 5.75 coils (white / 2pcs) 363 gf/mm 20.3lb
#6546 - 14x25x1.4mm 5.5 coils (yellow / 2pcs) 388 gf/mm 21.7lb
#6547 - 14x25x1.5mm 5.25 coils (red / 2pcs) 400 gf/mm 22.4lb









Full Set
#66961
HIGH QUALITY MATCHED SPRING VERSION 1 YELLOW (SUPER SOFT/4pcs)
#66962
HIGH QUALITY MATCHED SPRING VERSION 1 GRAY (SOFT/4pcs)
#66963
HIGH QUALITY MATCHED SPRING VERSION 1 BLACK (MEDIUM/4pcs)
#66964
HIGH QUALITY MATCHED SPRING VERSION 1 PURPLE (HARD/4pcs)
#66965
HIGH QUALITY MATCHED SPRING VERSION 1 RED (SUPER HARD/4pcs)

Hope this chart helps.
nf_ekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_Hughes View Post
The springs are coated black.
They have a coloured mark on the bottom edge that denotes the rate, so a "pink" spring is black with a pink mark on the bottom.
A "gold" spring is black with a gold mark on the bottom.

Simples
yes i now!

but is no pink, no gold, no silver dot, no red, no yellow dot, no blue

i now how i should be but not this one i have got from a shop i uk!
everyone is black but NO color dots!


Last edited by Zooberg; 04-28-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Zooberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:12 AM   #9
Tech Master
 
PizzaDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Parts Unkown
Posts: 1,044
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooberg View Post
yes i now!

but is no pink, no gold, no silver dot, no red, no yellow dot, no blue

i now how i should be but not this one i have got from a shop i uk!
everyone is black but NO color dots!

Count the coils and measure wire thickness.
You'll figure it out , I'm sure.

good luck
PizzaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
Tech Elite
 
nf_ekt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Posts: 4,632
Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaDude View Post
Count the coils and measure wire thickness.
You'll figure it out , I'm sure.

good luck
Exactly. I listed them with the number of coils, thickness so figuring it out should not be too hard
nf_ekt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:04 PM   #11
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nf_ekt View Post
Exactly. I listed them with the number of coils, thickness so figuring it out should not be too hard
hehe

now is maybe not soo hard...
i will try
but we live in a world there everyting is easy hahah
Zooberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hpi Pro 4 Barry White Electric On-Road 16060 12-09-2017 02:19 AM
Hot Bodies Cyclone Frank McKinney Electric On-Road 19762 07-26-2017 11:42 PM
HPI / Hotbodies Aussie Chat Besercoe Australian Racing 201 07-15-2008 05:54 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:42 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net