Identify These Five Chassis >

Identify These Five Chassis

Identify These Five Chassis

Old 04-27-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Identify These Five Chassis

Hey guys,

Been a member here for quite some time but never really an active contributor. I recently got back into the hobby after being out of it for about 5 years and I acquired a TON of stuff a couple years ago from a friend who left the hobby and unfortunately I am no longer in contact with him.

Anyway, to the point. There are 5 chassis here and I can not for the life of me identify them. When I was in the hobby I only concentrated on crawlers/trucks so I'm not really good with TC's (which is what I want to get in to now).

Some of the stuff he gave me includes: 6 cars/chassis (One of them is a Super Nitro RS4 I think, the rest are electric), 15+ motors, 40+ wheels/tires, 5-6 bodies, Tire Truer, 3-4 chargers, 30-40 hand-matched/soldered batts (6-7 cells), 30-40 different paints, 100+ decals, 2 Airtronics M8 radios, 6-8 receivers, 4-6 ESC's, 10+ servos, and a TON more stuff which I can't remember. All of this is cased or in the toolbox he gave me (which is huge).

I noticed I can not link to external sites until I have X amount of posts so for now I can only show you the lower quality/resolution images until I can link to my Picasa.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

-Matt
Attached Thumbnails Identify These Five Chassis-dsc_0119.jpg   Identify These Five Chassis-dsc_0120.jpg   Identify These Five Chassis-dsc_0121.jpg   Identify These Five Chassis-dsc_0122.jpg   Identify These Five Chassis-dsc_0123.jpg  

Old 04-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I think the two purple ones are Trinity cars.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Master

trinity switchblade2-1st two
assoc 10lss--nxt two
the 5th one-?TRC? or early switchblade?
Old 04-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yup, I agree with the other guy who wrote Trinity and Assoc. But, unfortunately none are touring cars, looks like they are all Carpet/Asphalt Oval Racing Cars.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you guys for the answers Putting them up for sale in the forums here, if you're interested check them out! Also feel free to PM me with what you would value them at, thanks!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mrw1986
Thank you guys for the answers Putting them up for sale in the forums here, if you're interested check them out! Also feel free to PM me with what you would value them at, thanks!
You may also wanna post them on Hobbytalk.com. They have a pretty big base of Oval racers that frequent their site.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
You may also wanna post them on Hobbytalk.com. They have a pretty big base of Oval racers that frequent their site.
Thanks for the advice!