Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Traxxas Fiesta Gymkhana edition >

Traxxas Fiesta Gymkhana edition

Traxxas Fiesta Gymkhana edition

Old 04-25-2011, 04:50 PM
Tech Regular

Default Traxxas Fiesta Gymkhana edition

This is the real rally version of the Traxxas Fiesta Gymkhana edition. Looks pretty amazing, what do you think?

Ken Block's Gymkhana Ford Fiesta edition is much hyped and highly viewed. Want to gawk at it myself.

Whoa! And I found this vid of Traxxas Rally Ken Block Edition. It's freaking awesome!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

The Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta is fully assembled with TQ radio system, Velineon brushless power system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the Gymkhana Fiesta truly Ready-To-Race.

Oh, but it blends..

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yeah that is awesome!! Looks like they have them in stock at Stormerhobbies.com for only $289.95. That is a deal.

Here's the link if you are interested in purchasing one. https://www.ssl-stormerhobbies.com/c...=ns&pn=TRX7309

Stormer rocks.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Thumbs down

+ YouTube Video