R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2004, 12:58 AM   #1
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Speed Tech R/C Announcement #1

Hi Guys,

As many of you know through our newsletter, we are working on implmenting a lot of new and exciting changes at Speed Tech R/C. This is the first of many announcements to come in the following months. After 4 years now dedicating to the R/C racing market and going on to our 5th year we have out grown our location, and we would like to announce our new location at:

Speed Tech R/C
717 Brea Canyon Rd. #12
Walnut, CA 91789

This location is bigger, which will allow us to hold more products to fill your order, and we let customers do their own shopping (nothing is behind the counter, everything is within your reach) for the best shopping experience. The new larger facility also allow for quicker shipping (more room to work with) and quicker on filling the orders with more organization on the products. If you’re ever in the sunny Southern California area, please stop in and say Hi!

More to come soon...very soon! Thanks for reading guys!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 01:33 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic
 
CSF0623's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Los Angeles, Ca
Posts: 869
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Congrats Steve! Can't wait to see your new place.
CSF0623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:29 AM   #3
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Congrats Steve!

congrats on the new shop steve. it never seizes to amaze me how hard you work..and it shows with all the loyal customers that you have. i wish some of the bigger stores take note from your operation and have a friendlier atmosphere... but you know what it means to have a bigger store right?

it means more filipinos can fit in there! i look forward to coming by and shopping. keep up the great work!
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 08:25 AM   #4
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,661
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
it means more filipinos can fit in there! i
sounds awesome...now when is speedtech going to make a 190mm "Jeepney"!!
__________________
Serpent Racing * Speed Passion * Fantom Racing * Windy City Raceway
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 09:32 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic
 
Rob Mincey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 872
Default

Steve - congrats on the new location. Best of luck.

Also, thanks a ton for the 415 setup help at TCS Nats. I really do appreciate it.

By the way, I've got some digital pics of your car on the track if you want them. Let me know.

Rob
Rob Mincey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #6
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 225
Default Spool

Hi Steve my girlfriend e-mailed you today regarding the spool you sent for the R2 and the problems that the UK drivers are having with it.Can she expect a reply shortly?

Many Thanks
Nick Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:09 PM   #7
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by CSF0623
Congrats Steve! Can't wait to see your new place.
Not far from the old place, it's on the other side of the business center now

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:10 PM   #8
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Congrats Steve!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hebiki
congrats on the new shop steve. it never seizes to amaze me how hard you work..and it shows with all the loyal customers that you have. i wish some of the bigger stores take note from your operation and have a friendlier atmosphere... but you know what it means to have a bigger store right?

it means more filipinos can fit in there! i look forward to coming by and shopping. keep up the great work!
Thank you. Yes, you flipinos have a very strange way of all showing up at the same time...scary

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:19 PM   #9
Tech Master
 
DOMOisCOOL's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Daly City, California, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,914
Send a message via ICQ to DOMOisCOOL Send a message via AIM to DOMOisCOOL Send a message via Yahoo to DOMOisCOOL
Default Re: Re: Congrats Steve!

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Thank you. Yes, you flipinos have a very strange way of all showing up at the same time...scary
DOMOisCOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:35 PM   #10
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by losirob
Steve - congrats on the new location. Best of luck.

Also, thanks a ton for the 415 setup help at TCS Nats. I really do appreciate it.

By the way, I've got some digital pics of your car on the track if you want them. Let me know.

Rob
Hey Rob,

no problem. anytime Hope you and the gang had fun while you guys were here. Yes, please send me the pics...but please send it to this address:

[email protected]

Since we recently moved, our new location our DSL is not up yet, so downloading photos...could take awhile

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2004, 04:23 PM   #11
Tech Fanatic
 
Rob Mincey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 872
Default

Steve - pics sent. Take care. I'll be in touch soon to order some stuff for the XRay.

Rob
Rob Mincey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 09:45 AM   #12
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by losirob
Steve - pics sent. Take care. I'll be in touch soon to order some stuff for the XRay.

Rob
Hi Rob,

Got it, thank you very much!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 09:48 AM   #13
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Speed Tech R/C Announcement #1

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

As many of you know through our newsletter, we are working on implmenting a lot of new and exciting changes at Speed Tech R/C. This is the first of many announcements to come in the following months. After 4 years now dedicating to the R/C racing market and going on to our 5th year we have out grown our location, and we would like to announce our new location at:

Speed Tech R/C
717 Brea Canyon Rd. #12
Walnut, CA 91789

This location is bigger, which will allow us to hold more products to fill your order, and we let customers do their own shopping (nothing is behind the counter, everything is within your reach) for the best shopping experience. The new larger facility also allow for quicker shipping (more room to work with) and quicker on filling the orders with more organization on the products. If you’re ever in the sunny Southern California area, please stop in and say Hi!

More to come soon...very soon! Thanks for reading guys!

Steve Wang

Hi guys,

Since we just recently move to our new location, we are still waiting for DSL to come on, so email response is a bit delayed for the next couple of days. Order will still be processed the same, I just don't have a fast connection to respond the emails as quickly at work. We've been down on DSL since the 9th of Sept (it takes a couple of weeks to get it back up ) so some of you might have already noticed the delay, which I'm sorry about that

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:29 AM   #14
Tech Fanatic
 
Rob Mincey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Tulsa, OK
Posts: 872
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Got it, thank you very much!
You're welcome.

What's the status on XRay parts? Are you going to have access to the whole line once Ralph/RC America gets their shipments, or are you going to have a limited supply. If there's something I need that you don't have, can you order it for me?

I guess I should ask this first: Are you going to be a retailer for RC America?

Thanks!

Rob
Rob Mincey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 12:39 PM   #15
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Waiting....

when's Announcement #2 coming out steve?
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's new @ Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 3209 01-19-2006 11:00 PM
Speed Tech R/C Special Announcement #2 and Holiday Schedule SpeedTech Electric On-Road 13 12-21-2004 04:00 AM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 80 04-15-2002 11:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:33 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net