R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Boost is Dead (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/505127-boost-dead.html)

stiltskin 05-23-2011 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87 (Post 9154606)
Guys keep your closet tendencies to yourselves( and partners), and get back to the rc topic !!! The video does not lie, all the cars were more equal on 5/21/11 than 5/14/11, and thanks for the effort in the right direction...See you soon....

I'm glad that you brought this to my attention. I knew something was fishy last year when half of those guys beat me. I thought, maybe it's superior skill and the ability to hit their lines and apexes better than me. (that can't be true :rolleyes:) Maybe it's because they have more power than me. (nope, I was just as fast and sometimes faster). So how did these guys beat me? Oh yeah. They're good.

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace (Post 9155247)
Obvious troll is obvious.

Bingo.

JR007 05-23-2011 06:52 PM

This thread really does need to be shut down. The video shows nothing other than a race. IT doesn't show cheating, changed esc profiles, or any other thing, it's complete speculation.
The only good thing to come on this thread is (hopefully) more funny youtube links.

bertrandsv87 05-23-2011 09:45 PM

This thread really shows the kind of people that show up at jackson more than anything else. I am sure their recent video posts depicts what goes on down there on a weekly basis!!! Not that I did not suspect it before!!! Anyone with a different opinion will be shunned away, just like they did here.....they scored big for their G&L group......that does not fly well in Brooklyn, if you know what I mean
.....I will have to agree to disagree in that case....

Mike Haynes 05-24-2011 03:24 AM

Jackson has a great crew of racers, as does floyd... we all joke around all the time while racing and its in good fun, lighten up please.

tc3team 05-24-2011 03:29 AM

Its Barry Bakers birthday today...

Remember his quote guys, we are racing toy cars for bowling trophies... :nod:

syndr0me 06-17-2011 11:51 AM

I was wrong. :)

syndr0me 06-17-2011 12:01 PM

At least it'll be easy to sell my Tekins, though. :)

EAMotorsports 06-17-2011 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by syndr0me (Post 9269393)
At least it'll be easy to sell my Tekins, though. :)

LOL You gonna make it to the IIC this year? Showcase that new Orange car!!

EA

nashrcracer 06-17-2011 12:11 PM

again roar is not the club track and is not the other big races like the IIC. for you that want to break parts faster boost is fine on both levels depending on the size of the track and the ability of the drivers. but you should just grow some and run Mod instead of trying to get use tech to make your driving easier. soft squeeze not full pull

Paul Ohlsen 06-17-2011 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports (Post 9269413)
LOL You gonna make it to the IIC this year? Showcase that new Orange car!!

EA

He gave up already. :)

EAMotorsports 06-17-2011 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by nashrcracer (Post 9269418)
again roar is not the club track and is not the other big races like the IIC. for you that want to break parts faster boost is fine on both levels depending on the size of the track and the ability of the drivers. but you should just grow some and run Mod instead of trying to get use tech to make your driving easier. soft squeeze not full pull

You havent even tried running Mod yet Dirla! Sure Blinky is great for club racing and the "True" stock class. Go from blinky to Mod in any class. Hell go from Boosted to Mod in ANY class and see the difference! I did and I can sure as hell tell you there is NO comparison or remote comparison between the speed of 17.5 Boosted and Modified. ANYONE who thinks there is delusional and should strap one in for themselves to see how wrong they are.....I did!

EA

syndr0me 06-17-2011 12:36 PM

No IIC for me this year. Our first kiddo is due the week prior. EJ told me I should have planned that better. I agree. :)

And I didn't give up, I just need the Orange car to be about .5 faster. My wrench is sorting all that out.