Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Surikarn joins CORALLY >

Surikarn joins CORALLY

Surikarn joins CORALLY

Old 09-18-2004, 07:26 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Hmmmm.....Sanyo 3600....someone must be handing a lot of those out free....Sanyo hasn't made a decent cell since the Black 1700 days!!
Old 09-18-2004, 07:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by johnbull
I think I agree with Randy.

Corally's new touring car is so good that if Surikarn was running that too, he would probably be in with a winning chance in the touring car class with that too.

No doubt many Corally haters will disagree.
Well Ive seen Tossolini driving the new car and it is definately fast..but then I saw Barry dust him in the good ole TC3
Old 09-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Oscar Jansen
I am happy to see Surikarn using a Corally 1/12th car, no doubt its a good car! And of course still powered by Peak batteries and Peak V2 motors he will have a great chance winning the World Championship. Sorry, it was shot for open goal, had to take it

Its a bit of topic, but I am currently at the Japanese Nationals 1/12th, and the battle is here Masami against Hara like normal. They are both extreme fast, and at the moment it is Masami in the lead after the first day of qualifying. The race is held in Yatabe Arena, which is Yokomo test track. No further surprises here except 90% of the drivers use Sanyo 3600.

Oscar
Hi Oscar,
Do you know any website that covers the Jap 1/12 nats?
Otherwise, please update us.
Old 09-18-2004, 02:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

If that's the case then who's going to go for it for the Wolrd Championship for Tamiya? Satoshi Maybe?
Old 09-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

He's still driving the Tamiya Touring car, as mentioned too many times in this thread. Read it, for god sakes!
Old 09-18-2004, 03:44 PM
R/C Tech Founder

Oscar, any updates from that race would be awesome! Or if it is on Orion's site, tell us where.
Old 09-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

@ DTM: Just wait and see....

@ Anders: RC Maniax, but you need to put on your special glasses to read the Japanese signs Or just ask Andreas

Today 2nd day of qualifying starts, in one hour. Tomorrow finals (yes, monday).

Many Yokomo`s and Associateds here. Hardly no Trinity or Corally. Tires used Yokomo L rubber. Motors 8 to 10 turns.
Hara uses 8 turn double on 39 mm/rev. Runtime no problem. Topspeed measured here 69km/h, its incredible to see the speeds of those cars. You have to be a Marsian to drive those cars nowadays....

Oscar
Old 09-19-2004, 06:49 AM

Originally posted by Oscar Jansen
I am happy to see Surikarn using a Corally 1/12th car, no doubt its a good car! And of course still powered by Peak batteries and Peak V2 motors he will have a great chance winning the World Championship. Sorry, it was shot for open goal, had to take it
No one in the world able to drive 1/12 as fast as Masami, no one.