Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread >

Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread

Official Team Paradigm Racing Thread

Old 10-05-2004, 11:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Ronald,

What armature was this? Hand wound, machine wound, ARCOR, non ARCOR, etc. Certain armatures are designed for certain cans, so it may not perform as well in an element can. Also, the V2's are very relaiable, but the overall power seems to be lower, which may be part of the reason.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Smile

Ronald, je moet ook gewoon Fantom kopen Geintje hoor.

Zoals ik al gezegd heb de V2 is niet geschikt voor 19 turn klasse. En in de 19 turn is het heel erg belangrijk wel type anker je hebt. Zodra je een keer in Swifterbant komt rijden moet je maar eens mijn 19 proberen.

Sorry, we are both from the Nethelands and for me it's much more simple to answer in my home language
Old 10-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Default 19 turns armature

Brandon,

This is the 19 turn top handwound armature i ordered and received from you,also with other cans and endbell it stay all the same

Ronald
Old 10-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Ronald,

What armature are you comparing it to? Depending on the arm, that will effect RPM a great deal. And also, as Jan van Steeg said, the V2's aren't as suitable for 19 turn (yeah, I speak Dutch too )
Old 10-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just letting everyone know, we recieved our latest batch of the Black Magic brushes. We updated a few minor things for this batch, and the results were awesome! The most noticable change is that the brush shunts are now a more noticable shade of black, which makes them easy to spot. I will take some pics and post them soon.
Old 10-05-2004, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)
Default black magic brushes

once you go black you never go back
Old 10-05-2004, 11:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: black magic brushes

Originally posted by Josh H
once you go black you never go back
haha, nice Thats exactly what we were shooting for
Old 10-05-2004, 11:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Too Funy!

Brandon,

Are there any numbers (preformance wise) that go along with the new brushes?

-Thanks!
Old 10-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

mafiaracers,

I will have some dyno comparisons very soon. Right now we are doing small production runs of only a few thousand pairs because we keep fine tuning the brush every time and it keeps getting better. I think this last batch that just came in yesterday is going to be money... so this should be our final formulation. I will get some dyno comparrisons done and some onboard telemetry printouts of amp draw while in the car in about 2 weeks. Right now I am so backed up trying to get our team drivers stuff sent out for the Haloween race at Cleveland, the offroad race at Leisure Hours, and the Chicago Expo next weekend, that I dont even have time to drink a beer after work hehe
Old 10-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Tech Addict

Gidday,

I have sent an email to your sales email address but have had no reply in the past week or so.

quote:

Originally posted by ixlr8nz
Gidday,

I ordered some motors and parts a while ago and you sent some of them and the rest went on back order. What is happening about these parts as it has been a couple of months?

Michael Jones

Please forward this to our sales department at [email protected] and they will get back to you asap. I would like to keep this thread for general questions that can apply to anyone versus an order status thread. All items are shipped as soon as they are in stock, so depending on the item will determine its ETA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brandon Rohde
Owner - Team Paradigm Racing
Old 10-06-2004, 12:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Michael,

The Yokomo stuff is backordered from Japan right now. As of Monday, it was on a boat coming over. Once it gets here, we will be winding the motors right away and filling backorders.

Sorry about the slow email response times right now. Its impossible to keep up with emails right now because we are getting over 250 emails each day with questions about products and such. We are working on a new system that will improve the response time greatly.
Old 10-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up FACTORY SUPPORT AT RACES THIS WEEKEND

Just to let everyone know, we will have factory reps at both the Haloween Classic race in Cleveland, OH this weekend, as well as at the Leisure Hours Fall Classics Championships off-road race in Joliet, IL. If anyone has any questions about our products, feel free to talk to one of our reps and they will be more than happy to help you out.
Old 10-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

My motors turned up today, all i can say is WOW im very impressed with the professionalism in which the motors are sent to customers...

I cant wait to use the motors, and i WILL be buying from you guys again...

Keep up the goodwork..

Dave
Old 10-07-2004, 11:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

hi i got 2 motors from team paradigm, does dyno sheet tell us anything??? my team paradigm motors doesnt come with 1. wat is the the diffrent from binary2 and binary? thanks
Old 10-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Smile

Hey Brandon,

I recently got your hi-temp motor spring kit and I'm wondering what tensions the springs are? Some of them are extremely stiff and I can't get a good reading on the Fiddlestick because they read beyond the tools measurement. Are they stiffer than the Trinity springs? I would appreciate any info you could provide me.

BTW, keep up the good work! Every time I've ordered something the turn-around has been super quick! Great job!

Thanks,

MM

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.