R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 09-27-2004, 10:29 PM   #91
Tech Regular

I've had the same experiences with regards to slow email response times which can be annoying especially for us international folk
Old 09-28-2004, 03:29 AM   #92
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Checking on my order.

Quote:
Originally posted by Coxy
I don't know whats going on. I placed an order over two weeks ago sent emails and emails and emails but have not heard a thing yet. You guys must be swamped with orders. anyway keep up the good work on your motors and hopefully soon I will know what happened to my order.

Coxy.
Im in the same situation too, I know you guys are really busy atm but if you could can you confirm whether or not my order has been shipped? I checked your site and my order is listed as "completed"????

Regards
David Harris
MrRolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 05:47 AM   #93
Tech Initiate

Default Have not recieved my parcel!!

Yeah, same here the response is so slooow. I email them and 5 days later I got reply saying it's been post out and the status say "Completed"

This is 7 months ago!!! and still have not recieved the parcel. I thought their products were good but never got to try it as I never got it!!!!

So I try emailing them again and after 4-5 times I gave up trying to email/contact them again. Because the response was so sloooow, even though they charge me already, .

Bummer, it would be good to try their products.

I have never order from them again, until they get their order system sorted out.

Cheers,
GTTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 05:53 AM   #94
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

paradigm has had lots of orders recently, after the stock nats, and the adds in some of the magazines. You will get your motor, give them a little bit of time, maybe a week at most, and u will get ur stuff.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:54 AM   #95
Tech Adept

Hey Brandon,

Sorry I missed you last night, I have everything ready to upload here at work. Let me know when you will be at your computer. Also can you email me the ftp site, I will upload everything onto there.

[email protected]
Matteucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2004, 02:01 PM   #96
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

For the people asking about orders, please call us. This is NOT the place to ask about orders... I post on the forums during my free time at home, so I dont have access to our order system. Also, read our support page. It clearly states that we are backed up on email and response times may be up to a week. If you need immediate assistance, CALL us. We have our staff at the phones nearly 14 hours a day. If the lines are tied up, leave a message and we will get back to you within an hour. Anyone who has called has been more than happy with response time.

Also, if your order is showing completed, it means it is currently in transit to you.

As Bisquit has said, we are totally swamped with orders. We are keeping up with shipping stuff out on time, however this unfortunately cuts back on the time we can spend on email each day. Please bear with us until we are caught up again. We have a ton of new products out right now, so things have been crazy. We are working with a major distributor right now, so soon your should be able to buy our products at stores around the nation. When this happens, we will be trying to cut back on web sales and pushing dealer sales.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:52 PM   #97
HPZ
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Hi guys, i was looking around your website and found that i don't quite understand why the EPIC RM motors have unequal spring tension for the "STD PRODUCTION SETUP" (one is purple and the other is red)
Old 09-29-2004, 04:15 PM   #98
Super Moderator

HPZ,

Using different spring tensions on the brushes is pretty common on stock motors. Essentially, you are putting more tension on the positive spring where the current is coming in. This will create more torque. Since much of the current is used up to spin the motor, you do not need as much pressure on the negative side. With less spting tension, there is less friction, so the motor will have mroe RPM.

If you use different spring tensions, you should put the stiffer spring on the positive side.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:37 PM   #99
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Rohde
For the people asking about orders, please call us. This is NOT the place to ask about orders...

We were not asking about orders, just talking about orders.

Coxy.
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2004, 10:54 PM   #100
Super Moderator

Coxy,

I didnt mean that to sound snappy, just trying to keep things on topic. If people have questions on orders, we are more than happy to assist you. We just ask that you call right now instead of email.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:18 AM   #101
HPZ
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

so that would mean that the postive brush will wear out faster than the negative side am i right? Also why isn't this used on modified motors?
Old 09-30-2004, 07:38 AM   #102
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Rohde
Coxy,

I didnt mean that to sound snappy, just trying to keep things on topic. If people have questions on orders, we are more than happy to assist you. We just ask that you call right now instead of email.
No problem at all mate I understand. I might give you guys a ring and order because I really want to try your motors out.

Coxy.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:39 AM   #103
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by HPZ
so that would mean that the postive brush will wear out faster than the negative side am i right? Also why isn't this used on modified motors?
Because they have enough grunt and your after top end.

Coxy
Old 09-30-2004, 11:09 AM   #104
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I just wanted to say I ordered a "Big Jim" alignment bar late Monday nite and received it today! I think their service is great!
hobbyman_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 12:02 PM   #105
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

I too must say I placed a order on Tuesday at 2pm and recived my order today at 2pm. Thanks Brandon and Matt

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote