Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
What's new @ Speed Tech R/C >

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

Old 03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Steve,

That's awesome that you'll now be supplying Corally products. Any possibility of pre-ordering any RDX kits and parts?

Kevin

Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

We are happy to announce that Speed Tech R/C will be carrying a full line of Corally products for the Corally RDX trouing car and soon the SP12M 1/12th pan car. Both of these cars have done exceptionally well at the Snowbirds and it showed that they both have great potential to be A-main winners. Our first shipment should arrive on March 14th. Look for a full line of car kits, spare parts and hop-ups on our website soon!

Also, we have the Straight Ltd., Record Breaker and Frontline chargers back in stock. These chargers uses a unique 3-step charging technique to maximize the charge of your battery pack. We now have English instruction manual for both chargers (these chargers are made in Japan) Along with the chargers, the Fortress battery analyzer are back in stock. The analyzer can profile, graph out (with the included software), and manage your battery packs, so you can monitor the performance of your race packs and how your charge and discharge methods effects them. Look for a review on our website soon!

Steve Wang
Old 03-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Tech Regular

Hi Steve,

you got mail.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

We are happy to announce that Speed Tech R/C will be carrying a full line of Corally products for the Corally RDX trouing car and soon the SP12M 1/12th pan car. Both of these cars have done exceptionally well at the Snowbirds and it showed that they both have great potential to be A-main winners. Our first shipment should arrive on March 14th. Look for a full line of car kits, spare parts and hop-ups on our website soon!

Also, we have the Straight Ltd., Record Breaker and Frontline chargers back in stock. These chargers uses a unique 3-step charging technique to maximize the charge of your battery pack. We now have English instruction manual for both chargers (these chargers are made in Japan) Along with the chargers, the Fortress battery analyzer are back in stock. The analyzer can profile, graph out (with the included software), and manage your battery packs, so you can monitor the performance of your race packs and how your charge and discharge methods effects them. Look for a review on our website soon!

Steve Wang
Old 03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

Hi Guys,

Steve Wang
sweet!!!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Steve, do you know offhand how much the RDX is going to cost?
thanks!
Old 03-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Steve,

Just checking in if you got my email on the possiblity of doubleing up my order.

Thanks Nick Martinez
Old 03-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Steve...can you send me a copy of the english instructions for the Frontline charger? Thanks.

Jeff
Old 03-07-2005, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ya, Frontline instructions would be nice as well. Shoot me email or post up a downloadable link on the website..

Jimmy Mac
[email protected]
Old 03-07-2005, 09:20 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm reception on the Corally products, we just got a noticed from Corally USA that the products are already on their way, and we should see it towards the end of the week or early parts of next week. As for how much the RDX is going to cost, I'll have to take a look tomorrow, it should be under $400 (right around $395ish) and we have both the double diff and the one-way car coming in. I'll start a pre-order as soon as I confirm the price tomorrow morning. We also have a full line of parts and hop-ups coming with the car kits as well

Nick,

No, I got one order from you. You didn't double up

KilRuf and Proteus,

I can send you guys a hard copy of the manual, please send me an email with your mailing addresses: [email protected]

Steve Wang
Old 03-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Steve,

Sent you an email. Thanks

Jeff
Old 03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Proteus
Steve,

Sent you an email. Thanks

Jeff
Got it Jeff, I'll mail you out a copy today

Steve Wang
Old 03-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Steve: YGM

-Sean
Old 03-08-2005, 06:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default XENON 12th scale

hi steve

in a RC CAR Action i saw 3 Japanese 12th racers from Team Xenon unknown to us in the U.S. were in the A-main at a big race using Xenon cars (of course).

i saw you carried some Xenon parts and was wondering if they are from the same company? and if you knew if the Xenon 12th was a kit or compatible conversion for US type cars (12L4)?

thanks
Old 03-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

hi steve I was wondering if you will be stocking the new yokomo speed controls (kopropo) if so when do you think they will be available?
Old 03-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: XENON 12th scale

Originally posted by fast-ho-cars
hi steve

in a RC CAR Action i saw 3 Japanese 12th racers from Team Xenon unknown to us in the U.S. were in the A-main at a big race using Xenon cars (of course).

i saw you carried some Xenon parts and was wondering if they are from the same company? and if you knew if the Xenon 12th was a kit or compatible conversion for US type cars (12L4)?

thanks
fast-ho-cars,

I believe they are a conversion for the 12L4, one of the most popular 1/12th conversion in Japan (they also did very well at the Japan national) The only problem with them is they are very pricey (about $220 or so I believe) so we were reluctant to bring it in. It is a very good performing kit though

Steve Wang
Old 03-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by kylehirano
hi steve I was wondering if you will be stocking the new yokomo speed controls (kopropo) if so when do you think they will be available?
Hi kyle,

we should see them very soon. Yokomo USA already have them in stock, just waiting on the warranty paper work and english documents inside.

Steve Wang

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.