R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2005, 05:56 PM   #2671
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 66
Default HEY STEVE!

I emailed you directly the following on 1/26 but didn't receive a response. RSVP!

Hey Steve,

I see that your site now shows Part #TC42210 Tobee Craft SLW drive shaft in stock now.

Should I order that while it's in stock, or can you pull one for me and hold it until these other parts come in to save on shipping?:

Part #: TC42090 Tobee Craft Aluminum Bottom Shock Retainers for TC3

Part #: STC-16R Square R/C TC3 Rear Input Shaft and Spur Gear Adapter

Part #: STC-? Square R/C black foam bumper

Thanks,

Bill
billwilner is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 08:52 PM   #2672
Tech Master
 
fast-ho-cars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: it's a dry heat
Posts: 1,058
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

steve

just got a used HPI Pro-4

i need a set of 4ea 72044a hex hub clamps, 4 ea 72044b washers, 4ea 72044c washers

your site doesn't show these, i wondered if you carried them at your store? if so...how when i do a online order could i get these on the order.

also do you carry of the touring versions of the new Orion motor? website shows PN's for offroad versions only

thanks
fast-ho-cars is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:13 PM   #2673
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Hughes
Steve,

Will you be getting any of the new magnesium heatsinks from Yokomo? Can i have a time when you will be getting spools in for the SD as i need to get a shipping quote from you nearer the time.
Hi Dan,

The heatsinks we'll check with Yokomo USA, on the spools, it could be awhile before we receive more.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:16 PM   #2674
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: HEY STEVE!

Quote:
Originally posted by billwilner
I emailed you directly the following on 1/26 but didn't receive a response. RSVP!

Hey Steve,

I see that your site now shows Part #TC42210 Tobee Craft SLW drive shaft in stock now.

Should I order that while it's in stock, or can you pull one for me and hold it until these other parts come in to save on shipping?:

Part #: TC42090 Tobee Craft Aluminum Bottom Shock Retainers for TC3

Part #: STC-16R Square R/C TC3 Rear Input Shaft and Spur Gear Adapter

Part #: STC-? Square R/C black foam bumper

Thanks,

Bill
Hi Bill,

I highly suggest you order the parts that are available right now, sinc the other items we are not sure when we will get more. Normally, I do not hold stuff aside for more than 48 hours, so for the other items I would have to ask you to keep checking our website (or you can email and check with me) for their availability.

Thanks

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #2675
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Merciless
Yay,

Managed to get through and it seems it all went out yesterday.
So great work steve and thanks again !!

Rod Mingo
Hi Rod,

Sorry about the no reply, we were swamped yesterday and today, but we did manage to get everyone's package out (including yours )

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-01-2005, 11:22 PM   #2676
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by fast-ho-cars
steve

just got a used HPI Pro-4

i need a set of 4ea 72044a hex hub clamps, 4 ea 72044b washers, 4ea 72044c washers

your site doesn't show these, i wondered if you carried them at your store? if so...how when i do a online order could i get these on the order.

also do you carry of the touring versions of the new Orion motor? website shows PN's for offroad versions only

thanks
fast-ho-cars,

On the HPI parts, we'll try and get those items on the next order. On the Orion motors, we will stock more varieties in the future, and also from other manufacture (using V2 based cans) as well

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #2677
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 363
Default

On the SD spools do you think they will be in before mid march if not i will place a separate order for a few things. And could you see if you could get a KO double diode part #45516? And one other thing do the SDW battery posts come in pairs?
Sorry about all the questions

Thanks
Dan Hughes is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #2678
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 66
Default Spur gears?

Steve,

I can't seem to find your spur gears under "Speedtech R/C Hopups." Are they hidden somewhere else?

Thanks,

Bill
[email protected]
billwilner is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 02:33 PM   #2679
Tech Elite
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 4,042
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Re: Spur gears?

Quote:
Originally posted by billwilner
Steve,

I can't seem to find your spur gears under "Speedtech R/C Hopups." Are they hidden somewhere else?

Thanks,

Bill
[email protected]
Bill,

try http://www.speedtechrc.com/store/ebp...?catmainid=392
__________________
TEAMORCA.SHOP
MDawson is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 03:11 PM   #2680
Tech Master
 
fast-ho-cars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: it's a dry heat
Posts: 1,058
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
fast-ho-cars,

On the HPI parts, we'll try and get those items on the next order. On the Orion motors, we will stock more varieties in the future, and also from other manufacture (using V2 based cans) as well

Steve Wang
outstanding thanks
fast-ho-cars is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #2681
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Hughes
On the SD spools do you think they will be in before mid march if not i will place a separate order for a few things. And could you see if you could get a KO double diode part #45516? And one other thing do the SDW battery posts come in pairs?
Sorry about all the questions

Thanks
Hi Dan,

Honestly, we are not certain on when the next batch of Spools are arriving for the SD.

On the KO diode, we have that in stock, and should be available online tomorrow. The SDW battery post comes in pairs

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 10:28 PM   #2682
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CORONA , CALIF.
Posts: 4,054
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Post Hey STEVE !!

Just thought I'd pop in and say HI ,, I havent talked to you in a while but hope to stop by the shop when I get some time .. Im back working so Im not sure when , but Ill see ya soon .. Talk Care ..
__________________
Mark Barden .
mb racer is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 10:32 PM   #2683
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Hi Guys,

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C

RI Honda TSX body, MKI, MKII, and MKIII Stratus bodies are back in stock

APS Dyno charge 3 in 1 unit is back in stock

New! Straight Ltd., Record Breaker 3-stage chargers are in stock includes magnetic temperature sensor

Associated TC4 touring car kits are back in stock

Xenon Racing Hop-ups are in stock including new motor stand and car stand

FLAP Racing Wings are back in stock

New Square R/C hop-ups for TC4 are in stock including aluminum spring retainers, light weight center shafts, and unique one piece front input shaft/drive up

Coming soon...Team Much More Products (middle of Feb.), Kai Graphite Components, and more!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 02-02-2005, 11:58 PM   #2684
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 756
Send a message via AIM to Proteus
Default

I placed a preorder for the Stratus 3.0 back in December. By any chance did you send one with my order that I had placed yesterday?

Thanks,

Jeff B

[email protected]
Proteus is offline  
Old 02-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #2685
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I placed a preorder for the Stratus 3.0 back in December. By any chance did you send one with my order that I had placed yesterday?

Thanks,

Jeff B

[email protected]
Hi Jeff,

We sent you an email when the first batch arrived a week ago, but I didn't get a reply back from you on whether or not you still want one, so we already canceled that pre-order. I'll see if I have any more left in the warehouse tomorrow

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Tech R/C Off-Road SpeedTech Electric Off-Road 3 09-24-2004 05:35 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C! SpeedTech Nitro On-Road 78 09-18-2004 12:58 AM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Racing Forum 30 02-10-2003 01:58 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 80 04-15-2002 11:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 06:51 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net