R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2004, 01:45 AM   #1981
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Speedo
Any idea when you will have the carbon kit for the TC4 in, along with swaybars, and rear toe blocks?

I also need the T-nuts that fit the IRS TC3/4 diffs - do you have these? Need the diff springs also.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi Josh,

I posted a reply to the same question you post in our commercial forum

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:46 AM   #1982
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by tamiyadriver
hey Steve... any ideas on timeframe for R3 swaybars? i see you are out at the moment... let me know. thanks!
Tamiyadriver,

About 2-3 weeks before the next alex shipment.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-04-2004, 01:48 AM   #1983
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: Sorex Tires!

Quote:
Originally posted by Hebiki
hey guys.. a little birdy just told me that speedtech has Sorex 36R tires for $10.99/pair (thats crazy gideon style!)

also.. the shop will be open until 7pm on thursday and friday so that local racers preparing for the Socal Grand Prix can pick up stuff
Hebiki,

I don't know about crazy gideon, but yes, for the next 2 days (Thursday and Friday) All sorex tires are on sale (not just 36Rs) for $10.99

We also reduce the price on our sorex tire combos as well, so you'll save even more when you purchase the entire set of tires, rims and inserts

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-05-2004, 05:21 PM   #1984
Tech Regular
 
RcMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philly burbs
Posts: 389
Default

Steve,

Are there going to be any short steering posts for R2 in the next shipment ?

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Tamiyadriver,

About 2-3 weeks before the next alex shipment.

Steve Wang
RcMonk is offline  
Old 11-05-2004, 05:40 PM   #1985
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RcMonk
Steve,

Are there going to be any short steering posts for R2 in the next shipment ?

RCMonk,

Sure, I can bring them in. I wasn't sure if anyone would still be looking for them so we didn't bring in too many in this recent shipment, but on the next one, I can bring in a couple more no problem!

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-05-2004, 09:30 PM   #1986
Tech Regular
 
RcMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Philly burbs
Posts: 389
Default

Steve,

That would be great. I am looking for two sets.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
RCMonk,

Sure, I can bring them in. I wasn't sure if anyone would still be looking for them so we didn't bring in too many in this recent shipment, but on the next one, I can bring in a couple more no problem!

Steve Wang
RcMonk is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 05:37 AM   #1987
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England (UK)
Posts: 440
Default

Hi steve, wondering when are you expecting the tc4s to come back into stock

Thanks,
Chazz
Chazz is offline  
Old 11-06-2004, 09:50 AM   #1988
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,711
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Hello Steve,
First let me thanks you for the continued great service and shipping. Next let me ask if you expect Yok Mini hop ups and spares to come in soon? I have a couple guys here looking at getting into Mini's but think there is no parts support and I tried to reassure them that you take care of all my Yokomo needs. Let me know.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92

Last edited by Mr. Shookie; 11-06-2004 at 10:50 AM.
Mr. Shookie is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:54 AM   #1989
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Chazz
Hi steve, wondering when are you expecting the tc4s to come back into stock

Thanks,
Chazz
Hi Chazz,

I asked the same question to our supplier on Friday, and they are hoping to send us more this week.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:55 AM   #1990
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by shooky
Hello Steve,
First let me thanks you for the continued great service and shipping. Next let me ask if you expect Yok Mini hop ups and spares to come in soon? I have a couple guys here looking at getting into Mini's but think there is no parts support and I tried to reassure them that you take care of all my Yokomo needs. Let me know.
Thanks,
Stephen <><
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your compliments. On the Yokomo Mini parts, if you don't see what you need online, give me an email, I'll be more than happy to order it in for you guys.

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:58 AM   #1991
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Hi Guys,

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C:

CEFX C12 1/12th scale competition pan cars are in stock All C12 parts are in stock as well, we will have them online as soon as possible.

Tamiya TRF415 Car kits are back in stock

Speed Tech R/C Solid Axle (Spools) for Yokomo MR-4TCSD and new for the Tamiya EVO IV are in stock Our next project will be the HPI Pro4

Take off CS-27 pre-mounts are back in stock

Yokomo denim pit mats are back in stock

New Yokomo heavy duty graphite A-arms are in stock (SD-008HG)

Next week, we have a brand new rubber tire coming in. So far in our testing, it has provided great traction and with excellent
wear

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 09:11 AM   #1992
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Posts: 971
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Hi Guys,

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C:

CEFX C12 1/12th scale competition pan cars are in stock All C12 parts are in stock as well, we will have them online as soon as possible.

Tamiya TRF415 Car kits are back in stock

Speed Tech R/C Solid Axle (Spools) for Yokomo MR-4TCSD and new for the Tamiya EVO IV are in stock Our next project will be the HPI Pro4

Take off CS-27 pre-mounts are back in stock

Yokomo denim pit mats are back in stock

New Yokomo heavy duty graphite A-arms are in stock (SD-008HG)

Next week, we have a brand new rubber tire coming in. So far in our testing, it has provided great traction and with excellent
wear

Steve Wang
What's the brand of ur brand new rubber tires? We are currently using Sorex 40R.
Nella-Nobrob is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 09:38 AM   #1993
Tech Elite
 
Windtalkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 2,399
Send a message via ICQ to Windtalkers
Default

Steve,

I'm interested in getting the 415 front spool. How long would takes delivery to Malaysia?

Thanks.
Windtalkers is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 10:45 AM   #1994
Tech Addict
 
tunerjetta29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fontana,CA
Posts: 690
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Do you know when youll have the VFS-1 Pro Value Set back in stock? Id like to purchase a EX10, Servo, and VFS-1 Value Set all at once from you. Thank You
tunerjetta29 is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #1995
Tech Elite
 
JimmyMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: NC
Posts: 4,443
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Steve, I sent you an email concerning a preorder of mine...

Jimmy Mac
__________________
M.J. McIntyre

Yokomo YRX12
Tamiya TB03
JimmyMac is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Tech R/C Off-Road SpeedTech Electric Off-Road 3 09-24-2004 05:35 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C! SpeedTech Nitro On-Road 78 09-18-2004 12:58 AM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Racing Forum 30 02-10-2003 01:58 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 80 04-15-2002 11:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:01 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net