R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2004, 12:00 AM   #1831
Tech Champion
 
RCGaryK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 7,331
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Steve, did the e-mail I sent you the other day come thru? I just clicked on email on here.
__________________
Site Content Specialist- Surface
HorizonHobby.Com

Horizon Hobby is on YouTube with hundreds of different videos! Visit us at
http://www.youtube.com/HorizonRCdotCom
RCGaryK is offline  
Old 10-12-2004, 01:01 AM   #1832
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Steve, did the e-mail I sent you the other day come thru? I just clicked on email on here.
Yes (obviously you should've received the reply now)

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-12-2004, 10:56 AM   #1833
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,711
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Hey Steve,
Just preorded the RC18T from your site.....could let me know when you think they might come in?????(Please say soon) if you don't want to post here please PM or email me. Also are the Tobee Yokomo drive shafts coming in soon? been waiting
Thanks
Stephen
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline  
Old 10-12-2004, 08:39 PM   #1834
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by shooky
Hey Steve,
Just preorded the RC18T from your site.....could let me know when you think they might come in?????(Please say soon) if you don't want to post here please PM or email me. Also are the Tobee Yokomo drive shafts coming in soon? been waiting
Thanks
Stephen
shooky,

I sent you an email about your order. Please check for me. Thank you

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-12-2004, 11:33 PM   #1835
Tech Master
 
ghoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sin City - Las Vegas
Posts: 1,721
Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)
Default tamiya stuff

Hey Steve,

ETA on the "Square" hop ups for the TRF415.....

I am waiting for the graphite bumper plate to come in....

any news?

several of us Vegas guys are gonna drive down to the Hesperia track this Sunday.

I ahve to break in my new trailer....

can you make it out???

Randy
ghoppa is offline  
Old 10-12-2004, 11:43 PM   #1836
Tech Master
 
FW-05RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,384
Default

Hi Steve do you have any Xray Factory Kits?
FW-05RR is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 12:00 AM   #1837
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: tamiya stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by ghoppa
Hey Steve,

ETA on the "Square" hop ups for the TRF415.....

I am waiting for the graphite bumper plate to come in....

any news?

several of us Vegas guys are gonna drive down to the Hesperia track this Sunday.

I ahve to break in my new trailer....

can you make it out???

Randy
Hi Randy,

I should know the ETA on the square stuff tomorrow. Either the 3rd or the 4th week of October we'll be getting our next shipment.

I still need to rebuild my car, so I don't think I'll be making it out this Sunday, maybe next weekend

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 12:01 AM   #1838
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by FW05R
Hi Steve do you have any Xray Factory Kits?
Hi FW05R,

No, we don't have any in stock at themoment, I think everyone is pretty much waiting on R/C America

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 12:13 AM   #1839
Tech Champion
 
RCGaryK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Champaign, IL
Posts: 7,331
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Yes (obviously you should've received the reply now)

Steve Wang
What reply, I don't got no reply
__________________
Site Content Specialist- Surface
HorizonHobby.Com

Horizon Hobby is on YouTube with hundreds of different videos! Visit us at
http://www.youtube.com/HorizonRCdotCom
RCGaryK is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 07:55 AM   #1840
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,711
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Hey Steve,
I got the email thanks but the question about when the RC18t will be ready and when the Tobee drive shafts for the yokomo sd will be back in stock....Please let me know.
Thanks
Stephen <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 10:17 AM   #1841
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by shooky
Hey Steve,
I got the email thanks but the question about when the RC18t will be ready and when the Tobee drive shafts for the yokomo sd will be back in stock....Please let me know.
Thanks
Stephen <><
Stephen,

the RC18T the last time I asked was due out just around Thanksgiving.

The Tobee shafts are due in about 1 week

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 10:48 AM   #1842
Tech Elite
 
Turbo Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 4,878
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default TB-02 motor mount

Steve,

I spoke to you a week or so ago about swapping an EVO III to a TB-02 tub. You mentioned a hop-up motor mount that I should get...I came in the other day while you were out and bought most of the stuff I thought I would need, but we couldn't find the mount you referred to...I bought the plastic one anyways.

Do you have the option one in stock?

Thanks again,

Joe
Turbo Joe is offline  
Old 10-13-2004, 11:41 AM   #1843
Tech Elite
 
Mr. Shookie's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: The Wilderness
Posts: 4,711
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeedTech
Stephen,

the RC18T the last time I asked was due out just around Thanksgiving.

The Tobee shafts are due in about 1 week

Steve Wang
Thanks Steve,
I will order up one of the Tobee shafts next week.
I look forward to the RC18T should put the heat on Losi. I hope that the performance is in the same ballpark so as they will be still in the same class(well in races) we all know AE is better than LOSI>......J/K guys just stiring up trouble.....Anyway

Thanks
Stephen <><
__________________
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline  
Old 10-15-2004, 11:28 PM   #1844
Tech Master
 
ghoppa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Sin City - Las Vegas
Posts: 1,721
Trader Rating: 54 (98%+)
Default

Steve,

how far are you from Hesperia????

were heading down on Sunday, and if it's not "that" far we (vegas guys) wanna check out your new shop....

Randy
ghoppa is offline  
Old 10-15-2004, 11:41 PM   #1845
Tech Champion
 
SpeedTech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 6,028
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Re: TB-02 motor mount

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo Joe
Steve,

I spoke to you a week or so ago about swapping an EVO III to a TB-02 tub. You mentioned a hop-up motor mount that I should get...I came in the other day while you were out and bought most of the stuff I thought I would need, but we couldn't find the mount you referred to...I bought the plastic one anyways.

Do you have the option one in stock?

Thanks again,

Joe
Hi Joe,

Thanks for coming in. The aluminum one should be in next week. Keep an eye out for it on our website

Steve Wang
__________________
>>>www.SpeedtechHobbies.com<<<
SpeedTech is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Speed Tech R/C Off-Road SpeedTech Electric Off-Road 3 09-24-2004 05:35 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C! SpeedTech Nitro On-Road 78 09-18-2004 12:58 AM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Racing Forum 30 02-10-2003 01:58 PM
What's new at Speed Tech R/C SpeedTech Electric On-Road 80 04-15-2002 11:43 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:33 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net