Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
What's new @ Speed Tech R/C >

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

What's new @ Speed Tech R/C

Old 09-23-2004, 08:13 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up Hey, hey steve...

glad you like the shop! the fish tank is something we wanted to put in because since we spend so much time at work, we wanted something there that would help us relax and stay motivated. The sound of water does that well, and it should be even better once we get fish in there

Steve Wang [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, a fish tank? You're not thinking about stocking r/c boats too?

Thanks for putting the screw kit together for me. Kevin tells me that there are a few more "must have" hop ups for the 415. I'll check with him to get the part numbers, then send you an e-mail to see if you have the parts in stock. Hopefully I'll have the car ready for Charlie's race in October.

I still have to fix the T4 after the damage that I inflicted during the Tumbleweed race. But I did finish in second place !!!

I'll have to find time to help Jerry get his TC3 together too.

Thanks again for all of your help (as always). I wanna get by to see the new place soon...

Terence
Old 09-23-2004, 08:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally posted by Spud_J
Hi Steve,

I had read somewhere on this forum that Alex Racing make Ti Nitrided shock shafts for the HPI Pro4. Any truth in that and if so can you get them?

Thanks

Steve J
Steve,

I think it's the possibility that alex racing shock shaft (for the barracuda R2/3) works on the Pro4. We've been running HPI shock pistons as replacement of the stock ones on the Alex car.

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Hey, hey steve...

Hmmm, a fish tank? You're not thinking about stocking r/c boats too?

Thanks for putting the screw kit together for me. Kevin tells me that there are a few more "must have" hop ups for the 415. I'll check with him to get the part numbers, then send you an e-mail to see if you have the parts in stock. Hopefully I'll have the car ready for Charlie's race in October.

I still have to fix the T4 after the damage that I inflicted during the Tumbleweed race. But I did finish in second place !!!

I'll have to find time to help Jerry get his TC3 together too.

Thanks again for all of your help (as always). I wanna get by to see the new place soon...

Terence
Just let me know what else you need, and no problem on the help Also, thanks for recommanding Jerry to the shop and R/C in general

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

hey Steve... you get any of that Tobee stuff we discussed? just curious.. no big hurry.

do you have an address to see the pix of the Ride Stratus bodies? i cant remember which i like more, I, II, or III...
Old 09-23-2004, 08:39 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by tamiyadriver
hey Steve... you get any of that Tobee stuff we discussed? just curious.. no big hurry.

do you have an address to see the pix of the Ride Stratus bodies? i cant remember which i like more, I, II, or III...
I have them on order with Tobee, and they have informed me 2 days ago that our shipment was leaving Japan, so I'll know what I get on of your list when it arrive.

In the mean time, here's the link to the RI Stratus MKI, II and III

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

psst...Steve...I ordered some j-spec goodness and I'll be more than happy to guinae pig the bomber shaft with low turn modifieds Thanks for bringing them in
Old 09-23-2004, 08:50 AM
Tech Champion

Hi Guys,

Here's what's new at Speed Tech R/C:

High Quality Square R/C Hop-ups are back in stock ( For TC3, Pro4, EVO IV, TRF415, Yokomo and more!)

RI D. Stratus 190mm touring car bodies (MK I, II and III) are in stock

Team Bomber graphite center drive shaft (TC3 and EVO IV) are in stock (Limited)

Super light weight Speed Tech R/C Titanium screw kits are back in stock

Speed Tech R/C Precision spur gears are back in stock (more sizes available!)

Thanks for reading guys, more stuff coming in today!

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Steve, I meant to ask you when I talked to you the other night, the Ti Screw heads use a 3mm allen wrench, same as what the Pro 4 and Evo 3 Surikarn come with, right?
Old 09-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Steve, I meant to ask you when I talked to you the other night, the Ti Screw heads use a 3mm allen wrench, same as what the Pro 4 and Evo 3 Surikarn come with, right?
2mm allen wrench... same as the stock screws.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:03 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Well, I bought the Mi2 kit to get away from Torx screws, so I hoope it's not the same as stock
Old 09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by RC Driver Gary
Well, I bought the Mi2 kit to get away from Torx screws, so I hoope it's not the same as stock
2mm allen, not the same as the screws in the Mi2

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 09:45 AM
Tech Addict

Whats up Steve!?!?!?!? Hey man, the worlds are coming up real soon and i wanted to see if you got those screws in.Let me know whats up man. Hope all is well out west.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally posted by SpeedTech
I have them on order with Tobee, and they have informed me 2 days ago that our shipment was leaving Japan, so I'll know what I get on of your list when it arrive.

In the mean time, here's the link to the RI Stratus MKI, II and III

Steve Wang
sounds great! i just put in an order for a couple of other items... those Ride's are going fast! the II shows out already!! just let me know when the tobee stuff gets here, and ill be ready. thanks again, Steve!!!

Speedtech Rocks!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Alex Lopez
Whats up Steve!?!?!?!? Hey man, the worlds are coming up real soon and i wanted to see if you got those screws in.Let me know whats up man. Hope all is well out west.
Mr. Lopez!!! Dude, right when those screws came in I thought about you. Send me an email please (your previous emails our now buried 4-500 deep, I'm not sure if I can find it) so it might be faster if you send me another

Steve Wang
Old 09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by tamiyadriver
sounds great! i just put in an order for a couple of other items... those Ride's are going fast! the II shows out already!! just let me know when the tobee stuff gets here, and ill be ready. thanks again, Steve!!!

Speedtech Rocks!!!
Thank you wes! I saw the order this morning and the guys already pulled it. So it will go out for you today.

Steve Wang

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.