Wiki Posts
Search

tt-10e vs tt-01d

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default tt-10e vs tt-01d

if i were to purchase the e version would it be the same as the drift except with different tires?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Smile

The D comes with tuned suspension, a heatsink for the motor, looser steering for quicker turns, and yes the different tires. I personally think it would be better to get the drift version with intentions of putting street or rally tyres on it rather than putting drift tires on the E. but i love my TT-01ES!
Old 04-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TWRC
The D comes with tuned suspension, a heatsink for the motor, looser steering for quicker turns, and yes the different tires. I personally think it would be better to get the drift version with intentions of putting street or rally tyres on it rather than putting drift tires on the E. but i love my TT-01ES!
Thanks. I subbed to you on YOutube btw
Old 04-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Tech Regular

Rather get the TT01ED then you get the best of both worlds!
....or even better get the TT01R type E, has everything you could ever want in a TT01 for racing or drifting!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

I have been using tt01's for about 3 years, and have started with the plain version, then modded it up to the 'e ' spec with the good alum shocks and steering linkage.The car is great. Recently-last week- I finally bought the tt01r type e. It has has almost everything you could want for the car. I added in alum shocks and steering, bought the ta05 stabilizer kit ( you have to bend the bars to match up follow the manual )and extra grub screws and put the stab bars on.This car now drives really well for what it is. BUT it is HEAVY!!!! all the metal parts sure add up!