Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Barracuda from Alex racing >

Barracuda from Alex racing

Barracuda from Alex racing

Reply

Old 09-10-2003, 03:03 PM
  #4396  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Cool, it's on the way to ya
good
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:11 PM
  #4397  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by ImGoinRCn
Dave, sure would be nice to see some pictures of that green, Xenon Cuda you have listed...Mark my word, I will have my Cuda green one day!
I`ll get some up as soon as I get the rest of the pars back from PAL..in a week..

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:14 PM
  #4398  
Tech Prophet
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,685
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I`ll get some up as soon as I get the rest of the pars back from PAL..in a week..

-Dave
You know I'm especially waiting to see how it turns out
Randy Caster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:20 PM
  #4399  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I`ll get some up as soon as I get the rest of the pars back from PAL..in a week..

-Dave

Sweet I can t wait to see it either
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:23 PM
  #4400  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

hey dave did you do any mods on the front bumper bracket to get it to cover the 3mm chassis up front? i notice it allows alittle of the chassis to be expose and that can be a bad thing if you hit just the right item
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:24 PM
  #4401  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
Sweet I can t wait to see it either
I know I know ..they kinda have been lagging with the color change stuff as of late

but I`ll post when its all done

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:26 PM
  #4402  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I know I know ..they kinda have been lagging with the color change stuff as of late

but I`ll post when its all done

-Dave
hey man its cool im still drooling over the others you posted
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:30 PM
  #4403  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
hey man its cool im still drooling over the others you posted
Just get your done so I can see a pic of it.. which one are you going to use the black chassis on..??..the web or the PAL R1.?

-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:38 PM
  #4404  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Just get your done so I can see a pic of it.. which one are you going to use the black chassis on..??..the web or the PAL R1.?

-Dave
here is a picture of it still waiting for a few more goodies should have in a day or two
Attached Thumbnails Barracuda from Alex racing-pal-web.jpg  
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:40 PM
  #4405  
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
hey dave did you do any mods on the front bumper bracket to get it to cover the 3mm chassis up front? i notice it allows alittle of the chassis to be expose and that can be a bad thing if you hit just the right item
good point, hurry and work out an easy way to modify it guys I'll need to do the same in a few weeks
Herminator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:43 PM
  #4406  
Tech Elite
 
Herminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 2,280
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
here is a picture of it still waiting for a few more goodies should have in a day or two
looking good more orange on the way I take it
Herminator is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:45 PM
  #4407  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Herminator
good point, hurry and work out an easy way to modify it guys I'll need to do the same in a few weeks
Sure did ...its called a flat tip soldering Iron and a little time and remove the 1.2mm that you need to..

but ALEX is working on making a thicker one...from what I have been told
-Dave
JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:46 PM
  #4408  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (31)
 
JDM_DOHC_SiR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Chula Vista, CA
Posts: 9,070
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Ko Racer
here is a picture of it still waiting for a few more goodies should have in a day or two
I like the black and orange together..

JDM_DOHC_SiR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:49 PM
  #4409  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Sure did ...its called a flat tip soldering Iron and a little time and remove the 1.2mm that you need to..

but ALEX is working on making a thicker one...from what I have been told
-Dave
man i was just thinking the same thing the dremel just isnt doing it around the corners
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 03:49 PM
  #4410  
Regional Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: IRT #122
Posts: 3,364
Default

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I like the black and orange together..

Thank you Dave
Ko Racer is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service