R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   losi rumor new tc !!!!!!!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/49863-losi-rumor-new-tc.html)

pete68 09-09-2004 04:56 PM

losi rumor new tc !!!!!!!!!!

is it true that a new losi tc is coming out in a couple of months!!!
doea anyone have news on that !!

StephenSobottka 09-09-2004 05:11 PM

Dude there is a whole thread already devoted to this, check before making new posts

BadBoyRC 09-09-2004 05:12 PM

New Losi TC

1 Attachment(s)
Yes the Losi xxx-s2 has been in development since the xxx-s was released.

Just to let you know that current car is awesome.. and that until Losi is 100% sure a new replacememnt will be better the release of any v2.0 car will be held back.

The Black Kat 09-09-2004 06:37 PM

Gotta love your attachments Badboy :D

GTIRACER 09-12-2004 01:13 PM

This car showed up again at So Cal saturday. Kinwald was driving it and it was workin! But that guy could drive anything and make it look good. It has center mounted batteries (can you say HPI Pro3?) The motor was mounted in front of the Batteries and it was a 2 belt set up. I didnt really see much else. I didnt want to ask about the car since its just an experimental car and it might be TOP Secret:sneaky:

Todd Hodge 09-12-2004 01:53 PM

GTIRacer-Hardly a Pro 3!!!!

Tek Nickal 09-12-2004 02:02 PM

Todd - Sounds like you know a lot about this car= :lol:

rtypec 09-12-2004 03:47 PM

Originally posted by GTIRACER
I didnt want to ask about the car since its just an experimental car and it might be TOP Secret:sneaky:
If it IS/WAS top secret wouldn't you want to respect that fact and not post too much about it for all to see?

p.s. Todd, that thread is a hella funny read:

"The Todgisaurusrex has been known to inhabit the desert areas of California. They seem to be drawn to excessively high temperatures year round. Also, living in the middle of no-where seems to suit them quite well. Often times the Todgisaurusrex can be easily angered with a few choice actions. Under these circumstances it is very dangerous be near the creature as it may begin snapping uncontrollably.

Though the Todgisaurusrex is for the most part an even tempered beast, you don't want to come across one on a bad day. Todgisaurusrex is known by it's peers to be extremely helpful when problems arise, always willing to lend assistance and guidance to less experienced carnivores."

Nrctc3 09-12-2004 03:49 PM

It's supposed to be making it's debut at the Worlds, same with the TC4.

dasupacat 09-12-2004 05:38 PM

I wonder if it has wide diffs. to clear the center mounted motor and batts.

Todd Hodge 09-17-2004 09:35 PM

I hear they are racing it at Socal on Saturday night???? Full production version???

chicky03 09-17-2004 09:46 PM

Hey Todd where did you go???
Paul