Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
WRC Racing F-One >

WRC Racing F-One

Like Tree16Likes

WRC Racing F-One

Old 09-13-2011, 02:22 PM
  #61  
CFR
Tech Regular
 
CFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by njt View Post
Rear tyre - diameter 60mm ,width 43mm, wheel diameter 38mm

Front tyre - diameter 60mm , width 29m , wheel diameter 38mm

14mm hex

2 cell lipo and Team Powers 21.5 motor
Cheers Nick

21.5 much the same as G2 on LiPo I believe

Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
glenn njt is nick t front rcracechat if you dont know
I know that

Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
nick did his same as mine glen
I know that too, he's posted the pictures
CFR is offline  
Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 AM
  #62  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default

Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
nick did his same as mine glen


Great ideal you had and glad you shared it,this has made a big improvement to the F-ONE handling

I do know who every one is
njt is offline  
Old 09-17-2011, 08:55 AM
  #63  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default

Another option part from WRC F-ONE camber adjustment

http://www.wrc-racing.eu/ricambi/ico/f-one091.jpg
njt is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 02:31 AM
  #64  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
bakaguyjean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atsugi Japan
Posts: 823
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

So what parts have you guys that run these broken yet? Or replaced because of wear?
bakaguyjean is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 02:39 AM
  #65  
CFR
Tech Regular
 
CFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by njt View Post
Another option part from WRC F-ONE camber adjustment

http://www.wrc-racing.eu/ricambi/ico/f-one091.jpg
Nick

post a picture of them in use if you have them as the small library picture doesn't help much
CFR is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 11:06 AM
  #66  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean View Post
So what parts have you guys that run these broken yet? Or replaced because of wear?
No parts have worn out,
which is great new's and the only part that broke was the front wing, and that was caused by a T/C stopping on the straight and not giving a warning
The foam tyres have now completed in-excess of 360 laps at various tracks without being damaged
njt is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 12:00 PM
  #67  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
JamesHealey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 556
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

if you ran F104 tyres on this car would it bring it within the 180mm width?

I'm looking for a 180mm width car to race in the BRCA GP1 next year, my Tamiya F103 is ok for GP2..
JamesHealey is offline  
Old 09-18-2011, 01:14 PM
  #68  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (1)
 
bakaguyjean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atsugi Japan
Posts: 823
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by njt View Post
No parts have worn out,
which is great new's and the only part that broke was the front wing, and that was caused by a T/C stopping on the straight and not giving a warning
The foam tyres have now completed in-excess of 360 laps at various tracks without being damaged
The only real draw back is the wings to me,Have you ran it with a normal wing up front? Something that deosn`t attach to the front arms.
bakaguyjean is offline  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:56 PM
  #69  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default

Originally Posted by bakaguyjean View Post
The only real draw back is the wings to me,Have you ran it with a normal wing up front? Something that deosn`t attach to the front arms.
I have only run the F-ONE with the kit wing, in my opinion no other after market wing would fit on to the top deck.
njt is offline  
Old 09-19-2011, 02:04 PM
  #70  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default

Originally Posted by JamesHealey View Post
if you ran F104 tyres on this car would it bring it within the 180mm width

I'm looking for a 180mm width car to race in the BRCA GP1 next year, my Tamiya F103 is ok for GP2..
Have no ideal , never owned a F-104 ,what i can tell you is the F-ONE is 190mm wide . why not try a F-ONE to RACE
njt is offline  
Old 09-26-2011, 06:28 AM
  #71  
CFR
Tech Regular
 
CFR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 327
Default

Originally Posted by CFR View Post
Nick

post a picture of them in use if you have them as the small library picture doesn't help much
Any pictures Nick?

How much camber change do they give?

Without them are the front foams coning?

Last edited by CFR; 09-26-2011 at 10:13 AM.
CFR is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:10 AM
  #72  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default camber link

Have received from WRC the camber link parts there are 4 items
the range off adjustment is 0 to 3 degrees, and have fitted the 2 degrees to my F1, I find this prevents coning on the front tyre.

Also it will help support the top deck
Attached Thumbnails WRC Racing F-One-new-camber-link.jpg   WRC Racing F-One-camber-link-plate.jpg  
njt is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 12:15 AM
  #73  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default F-ONE

In Radio Race Car there is a feature spread on the WRC F-ONE, 7 pages long
njt is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 03:11 AM
  #74  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 311
Default

Hello I am interested in this car but donīt know the type/size tires it uses. Are they F103 size or F104? Or you can use booth tires without too much modifications?

I have seen one WRC One running Las Vegas IIC F1 using F104/RIDE rubber tires

Regards
rokosam is offline  
Old 10-13-2011, 12:09 AM
  #75  
njt
Tech Apprentice
 
njt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Heath Hayes
Posts: 70
Default

Originally Posted by rokosam View Post
Hello I am interested in this car but donīt know the type/size tires it uses. Are they F103 size or F104? Or you can use booth tires without too much modifications?

I have seen one WRC One running Las Vegas IIC F1 using F104/RIDE rubber tires

Regards
The F-103/F109 will fit onto the axles, don't know about the F104 ( never owned one)

The front axle is 5mm diameter and the rear is the standard 14mm hex found on most F1s
njt is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright Đ 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.