Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
GoRcRacing New!!!!!!!!! On-Road Indoor Race Facility (Cloverdale) >

GoRcRacing New!!!!!!!!! On-Road Indoor Race Facility (Cloverdale)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GoRcRacing New!!!!!!!!! On-Road Indoor Race Facility (Cloverdale)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Tech Initiate

Default GoRcRacing New!!!!!!!!! On-Road Indoor Race Facility (Cloverdale)

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to tell you that our On Road indoor track is now open , GoRcRacing has purchased 360 from Korgae and I have moved this track to my facility ,Korgae and I agree that this will be better for the On road racing community. The track will be opened 7 days a week, Monday To Friday from 3pm to 9pm,Saturday from 12pm to 9pm and Sunday from 12pm to 8 pm. We'll also be open for club booking and birthday parties, membership will be available and pricing will be posted on our web site, As for members that have a Membership with 360 there will be some changes for the last month of your membership so please just give me a call pertaining to this matter.

As well as our On Road course, GoRcRacing also offers a one of a kind, hand made, slot car course. Our Heli course, is the only indoor helicopter course in the Lower Mainland. Why practice in the wind, when you can come to a facility to work on your skills, without having the interruption of wind.

There will also parts available for any break downs you have. We also offer rental cars, for beginners, who are new to this hobby. There will be refreshments and a snack bar available to you, as well.

Race will start as of April will be posting dates

Hope to see you all soon!

Chris

(cell) 778-868-9772
(shop) 604-574-6462
www.gorcracing.com Check out the track pics
[email protected]
Old 03-30-2011, 09:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Default update

Hey Guys

Just a quick update

As of March 30TH 2011 the track will be closed Mondays

Also we are changing our evening track rates anyone arriving after 7pm is 15 dollars for the rest of the night

We are offering unlimited practice time for 80 dollars per month

In my opinion the traction has improved on the track we only vacuum twice a week on the outsides of the track and we hope to have the AMB system back and working by next weekend

Classes and race schedule coming soon

This will also be posted on RC PIT STOP

If anyone has any questions please just give me call

hope to see you all out soon

Chris

Cell 778 868 9772
shop 604 574 6462
Old 03-30-2011, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hi Chris

You may want to post this news in the Canadian RC scene thread as well. You will get the new track exposed to alot more of the BC and Vancouver group. Sounds like a great venue. Good Luck!