Team Associated TC4

You're on Page 586 of 1025
Go to
  • awsom i just picked up a set front and back of tc4 ultra lite outdrives for 8$ bucks
  • hey i dont know if these asked here but i will give it a try anyway... is there a way to make the tc4 have higher ground clearance for a rally set up??
  • The way I would make a rally car like ground clearance would be remove the droop settings so the arms can fall lower than the chassis and wind down the shocks so the springs are just tensioned at full travel, also use softer springs than you usually would.

However I would not recommend you use this setup for racing
  • Quote: hey i dont know if these asked here but i will give it a try anyway... is there a way to make the tc4 have higher ground clearance for a rally set up??
    you can probably rig up most of the old tc3 rally conversion pieces to fit...

without changing parts i would do as suggested already and remove the droop screws. not sure about this cause ive never tried it but you maybe able to use B4 front shocks all around on the outermost shock mounting positions. This will maximize the stroke of the suspenion arms and allow for a more optimized suspension for jumping and bumps.
  • I bought some parts earlier from Killer Hobbies and wanted to let everybody know about the savings. All bodies, replacement parts, and hop-up parts are on sell for the TC4.

http://www.killerhobbies.com/
  • Tc4 diffs
    Hi guy's

Could any one help me find IRS light diff halfs I am having trouble and want to buy some as mine are knackered. cheers for your help guy's

G
  • Also I would like a 3 racing steering setup if you know where I can get one let me know

G
  • Hi

I have a TC4 team kit, and I wold like to test it with a TC3 steering rack. I remember seeing pics and a description on how to fit it somewhere, but cant remember where.

Anyone able to point out the way for me?
  • i.a.s - I have some of the lightweight steel outdrives that came with my FT. They're unused and I have the rings and t-nut parts you need to install them, about 40 of parts in total, plus im in the uk...if you want to buy them feel free to pm click here. Also trying to shift a 2deg rear toe in block new in pack (aluminium one) I'll sell it for 6 plus p+p.
  • Quote: Hi

I have a TC4 team kit, and I wold like to test it with a TC3 steering rack. I remember seeing pics and a description on how to fit it somewhere, but cant remember where.

Anyone able to point out the way for me?
    When the TC3 was popular the big steering mod was to use the nitro TC3 steering assembly, which is now the stock TC4 steering. Why would you want to change it?
  • Just want to:-)

I hardley use the car (race a TC4 FT) just thaught it might be fun trying to fit it.
    I wold also end up with a car nobody else in this area got
  • FT graphite cheap
    Just a heads up.....AE is selling the FT graphite kit for $20 on there website
    www.rc10.com
    Just the tub for $10
    they are also selling the TF tc4 (cf version) for $199....
  • Does the FT TC4 come with a one way or is it diffs all round and does it come with the upgraded ITF chassis or would I have to purchase these items seperately. If so where is a good online store with decent pricing for AE stuff
  • zaca,
    Two diffs only, FT spline and upper deck (not ITF). I can't help on the other question.
  • I will be running a TC4 with a Mamba Max 5700 in open/mod. Does anyone know what spur and pinion sizes I'll need, even approximately?

Also, what is the largest spur gear that will not stick past the bottom of the chassis?