Team Associated TC4

You're on Page 557 of 1025
Go to
  • What's the average speed of it?
  • it really depends on the motor that you put in it.
  • So if I wanted to increase the speed, I just have to buy a better motor? That's all? Will I have to do anything else?
  • just change gearing mabe and make sure your esc can handle it and your pretty much set
  • I'm new to all this so...What does esc mean? Is there a diagram of some sort that will show all the parts of the car and what they are?
  • an esc is short for electric speed controll witch you will need to get,dont worry to much about knowing the names of the parts youll find them out like the arms and hubs witch are the things that hold the cvd, the thing that comes out to spin the tires. i dont know what all of the parts are. if you do need any other help well be here
  • Quote: I'm new to all this so...What does esc mean? Is there a diagram of some sort that will show all the parts of the car and what they are?
    go to www.rc10.com to find info on the car... you can dl parts lists and manuals which will have the exploded views you're asking for...

the Team Kit TC4 and RTR are excellent first time cars...
  • Has anybody ran into problems running the RPM ball cups, with them rubbing if they are not shaved down?

Thanks
    RH
  • Quote: Has anybody ran into problems running the RPM ball cups, with them rubbing if they are not shaved down?

Thanks
    RH
    yes on the heavy dudy ones... i just shave them alittle with the dremal
  • That is what I kinda figured, I'd rather shave them then use the weak stock ones from AE. Shure would be cool if RPM made some lo profile ball cups.

RH
  • i didnt have a dremel so i just let it run on some old tires until it shaved itself down
  • ??? question ???
    hi i have just brought a tc4 factory team. is there any ideas on a godd carpet setup for rubbers?
  • good*
  • I used the Barry Baker IIC setup from rc10.com. It seems like a decent starting point.
  • Quote: I'm new to all this so...What does esc mean? Is there a diagram of some sort that will show all the parts of the car and what they are?
    http://www.towerhobbies.com/intros/introdictionary.html

=)