Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Team AJG 1/18th scale Fantasy Racing Team >

Team AJG 1/18th scale Fantasy Racing Team

Team AJG 1/18th scale Fantasy Racing Team

Old 08-20-2004, 10:08 PM
  #16  
ajg
Registered User
 
ajg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: albuquerque nm
Posts: 924
Default

Originally posted by Nova F1 Racer
hell, can change any radar gun from mph to ks and get 80 on a screen.....
Yes, you probably can, but I'm not that kind of person. If my car isn't as fast as the vsm is telling me, then I can deal with that, I'm not going to go curl up in a corner because people that live 100's of miles away didn't believe me.
ajg is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 05:39 AM
  #17  
X2
Tech Regular
 
X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 340
Default

you guys arguing with AJG
X2 is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 08:44 AM
  #18  
Tech Fanatic
 
Cardboard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Flushing,NYC
Posts: 843
Default

Originally posted by The Black Kat
I think a responsable mod would take action, delete the thread and warn a few members, reminding them that this is a representation of the RC world and that we are all mature, welcoming people.

Hopefully "Lion" gets a chance to get to this before it gets out of hand

Seriously....you guys are getting more annoying bashing AJG than he ever was. Anyone ever hear "Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics....even if you win your'e still retarded!"
BROWN-NOSER!!!
Cardboard is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 08:53 AM
  #19  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,718
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

This was just a joke thread. It wasn't put up for a bashing thread. I wanted to see how many members would join.

AJG.......I am just pulling your leg. If it offends you, I am sorry. Hey I will still help you if you ask for it.

To the haters and the other guys.......I ask the moderator, Speedo, to pull the thread Monday. Like I said before, I wanna see how many people will join. If it was just me, I would have no problems with it.......

I would just be a idiot...........and I can live with that!
GundamWZero is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 09:42 AM
  #20  
X2
Tech Regular
 
X2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: England
Posts: 340
Default

Originally posted by Cardboard
BROWN-NOSER!!!
roflol
X2 is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:08 AM
  #21  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (3)
 
Nova F1 Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Peoples Republic of Northern Virginia
Posts: 5,682
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by ajg
Yes, you probably can, but I'm not that kind of person. If my car isn't as fast as the vsm is telling me, then I can deal with that, I'm not going to go curl up in a corner because people that live 100's of miles away didn't believe me.
OK, what kind of liar are you then AJA?

OK OK I'll stop....... Maybe....

Racing cancelled do to *%^$#*&%% rain so I'm in a pissy mode....
Nova F1 Racer is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:15 AM
  #22  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,718
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by The Black Kat
I think a responsable mod would take action, delete the thread and warn a few members, reminding them that this is a representation of the RC world and that we are all mature, welcoming people.

Hopefully "Lion" gets a chance to get to this before it gets out of hand

Seriously....you guys are getting more annoying bashing AJG than he ever was. Anyone ever hear "Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics....even if you win your'e still retarded!"
I knew I'd find AJGs loyal followers somewhere........ check this out:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...0&pagenumber=3

Read the bottom thread.......So Kat.... help the guy out. I sure have tried.
GundamWZero is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:25 AM
  #23  
ajg
Registered User
 
ajg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: albuquerque nm
Posts: 924
Default

Originally posted by GundamWZero
This was just a joke thread. It wasn't put up for a bashing thread. I wanted to see how many members would join.

AJG.......I am just pulling your leg. If it offends you, I am sorry. Hey I will still help you if you ask for it.

To the haters and the other guys.......I ask the moderator, Speedo, to pull the thread Monday. Like I said before, I wanna see how many people will join. If it was just me, I would have no problems with it.......

I would just be a idiot...........and I can live with that!
No, Im not offended, I'm just tryin to give you guys some laughs.
ajg is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:30 AM
  #24  
ajg
Registered User
 
ajg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: albuquerque nm
Posts: 924
Default

Originally posted by GundamWZero
Read the bottom thread.......So Kat.... help the guy out. I sure have tried.
Yes, gundam, you have helped me out, and I thanked you for that, but I guess you want me to pay you or something for helping me. How bout you stop saying, I tried to help him, but he wouldn't listen, or whatever it is you say.
ajg is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:39 AM
  #25  
Tech Addict
 
sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 702
Default

Originally posted by micros_rock
Why do you continue to add wood to this fire?
Seriously, does it make your day to just oppose anything that AJG tries to do?

BTW - I have seen his car get to 60mph he has it on video, not sure if he posted it though.
relax sonny, if you havent figured out that this is a joke, then you are not too bright. there is no real hating going here, i am sure a ajg is a great guy- we were just yanking his chain.
sean is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:41 AM
  #26  
Tech Addict
 
sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 702
Default

Originally posted by The Black Kat
I think a responsable mod would take action, delete the thread and warn a few members, reminding them that this is a representation of the RC world and that we are all mature, welcoming people.

Hopefully "Lion" gets a chance to get to this before it gets out of hand

Seriously....you guys are getting more annoying bashing AJG than he ever was. Anyone ever hear "Fighting on the internet is just like the special olympics....even if you win your'e still retarded!"
SWEET BOY
sean is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 10:56 AM
  #27  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (4)
 
GundamWZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ft. Bliss, Texas
Posts: 4,718
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by ajg
Yes, gundam, you have helped me out, and I thanked you for that, but I guess you want me to pay you or something for helping me. How bout you stop saying, I tried to help him, but he wouldn't listen, or whatever it is you say.
Yeah I want you to pay me......

Here is my price: Ask for advice!!!! I told you before that I am sure there are a lot of guys that will try to help you attain your goal, wether you reach 80 or just reach 70. When you continue to challenge others....... it not only make you bad, but me and everyone who reply look bad, regardless of what type of reply it is. Dude I am not the smartest nor the most knowegeable at this site, but I do have something to contribute. I am sure the rest of us is that way also. Man read my posts, and try to understand what I am saying. If you stick your head out to get a joke shot at you, it gonna happen. It happens to all of us, even me.

That is why I keep my head low!!!!!!
GundamWZero is offline  
Old 08-21-2004, 11:14 AM
  #28  
R/C Tech Founder
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Del Mar, CA, USA
Posts: 7,063
Default

Originally posted by GundamWZero
This was just a joke thread. It wasn't put up for a bashing thread. I wanted to see how many members would join.
This was obviously created to be a bashing thread, and joke threads don't belong in the Electric Forum anyway.

First and last warning for doing something like this. Don't do it again.
futureal is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.