R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Thoughts about rumores of a Losi XXX-S II (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/48097-thoughts-about-rumores-losi-xxx-s-ii.html)

Todd Hodge 08-20-2004 02:18 PM

Pic.....hmm....I wonder what that is:lol: :lol: :lol:

adyb 08-20-2004 02:32 PM

Saw a picture of Dave Spashetts car from the last National here Don't think I have ever seen him with tinted/blacked out windows before. But sure if he was running something different things would be out by now!!:cool:

AdrianM 08-20-2004 02:33 PM

:sneaky: :D

burbs 08-20-2004 02:39 PM

from what i heard from a good source.. is they are testing a flat grafite kit... mainly a slightly re designed xxxs.. when the triple xs first came out back in the day it was a flat chassis kit and lots of aluminum...

the thing is is everyone is always testing... nothing is as it comes from the factory....

Chazz 08-20-2004 02:42 PM

Originally posted by adyb
Saw a picture of Dave Spashetts car from the last National here Don't think I have ever seen him with tinted/blacked out windows before. But sure if he was running something different things would be out by now!!:cool:
There not really blacked out as i can see the wires, also in the bit were the car name and the drivers name is,it would probably say prototype not xxx-s if they were working on a new car.

Chazz

Rick Draper 08-20-2004 02:59 PM

Originally posted by Chazz
There not really blacked out as i can see the wires, also in the bit were the car name and the drivers name is,it would probably say prototype not xxx-s if they were working on a new car.

Chazz

If they put Prototype then everyone would be expecting a new car so no one would buy the old one. Rick

burbs 08-20-2004 03:04 PM

exactly rick.. people would wait for the new car, instead of buying what they already sell.. and who knows how long tilla new ride will be available

Brian McGreevy 08-20-2004 06:45 PM

pballkid,

David was using a great thing called sarcasm...;):rolleyes:

Todd, you should be happy, your rear end is getting a lot of attention recently! :lol:

Nightbreed 08-21-2004 12:55 AM

Todd you have not....

denied any of these allegations. :batman: :tire: :nod: :lol: No denial equals a suppression of truth. :nod: :lol: :lol:

DTran 08-21-2004 01:45 AM

If Team Losi comes out with a new car in the near future i'm 100% sure i'm going to buy it:nod:

Ben Turner 08-21-2004 02:07 AM

I saw the underside of Spashetts car at the national, and it was standard XXX-S G+ :nod:

Ben

About the blacked out windows, they all look that way if you look at the other cars

moonman 08-21-2004 03:19 AM

Re: I wish I had the brain power to be...

Originally posted by Nightbreed
an RC car engineer. :nod:
But the engineers haven't managed to design a car that is any faster than the the TC3, a 5 year old design. That really says something about the rc car industry.

I think they need a shake up to come up with something that is faster than the TC3. If they can't design a TC3 beater they must be doing something wrong. Just my opinion

futureal 08-21-2004 11:18 AM

Think the drivers might have anything to do with the TC3s still being so fast? :)

The Black Kat 08-21-2004 03:16 PM

Originally posted by futureal
Think the drivers might have anything to do with the TC3s still being so fast? :)
;) :p

Sleighty 08-22-2004 02:57 PM

I wont be too pleased if losi bring out a new car just yet, im about to buy myself a XXXs G+ but if there is a new car coming out then it hardly seems worth it