R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 08-19-2004, 02:01 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i would think another problem with the integy system is that it does not take into account the tire size. like with foams, the car will not be level when you measure. not sure if this is true, since I don't actually have the integy system

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 03:56 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Is anyone concerned with durability? When setting tweak, you want to make sure your suspension is 'activated' prior to measuring so that all shocks are at their equilibrium point. To do this, I usually push down on my car a couple times or tap it with a tool. It seems to me that small, delicate, electronic scales probably don't react well to pushing, prodding, and tapping over time. Has anyone had problems with this? Have any of you long time users checked your scales to see how well they're still calibrated?

Just a question. I've always thought the 4 scale setup was pretty trick, albeit expensive, and would be curious to hear how they perform in the long run.
Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 04:04 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

not only cool, that is how 1:1 cars are balance for the track. I believe it is called corner balancing.

Team Tamale | Team Tekin | RCAmerica | Speedmerchant | Speedzone RC | EA Motorsports | Ko Propo USA | eXpress Motorsports | Parma/PSE
theisgroup is offline   Reply With Quote