Serpent S411

You're on Page 142 of 466
Go to
  • FDR? For tekin rs 17.5 blinky Novak ballistic , thanks in advance*
  • Quote: FDR? For tekin rs 17.5 blinky Novak ballistic , thanks in advance*
    Depends on track size.. but 3.8-4.3 is where i run mine
  • internal gearing
    Does anyone know what the internal gearing is in the 411. I have read around in this thread an on the serpent homepage. But i cant find that information anywhere. Would be nice to calculate the roolout.
    In advance thanks. Speikey
  • 2.0 internal gear ratio
  • Does anyone know the part numbers for the HPI silver and gold springs that seem to work everywhere? thanks
  • parts
    Anyone have any idea on when the new option parts or even a good supply of replacement parts will hit the states? Amain and Stormer seem to be the only place online in the states and they don't have the option parts.
  • http://www.serpentamerica.com/shop/home.php?cat=93
  • pulled the trigger on an LE kit tonight, can't wait to get building. Will be my first TC since the 2008 carpet nats. What springs come with the kit? Is there a base rubber/carpet setup out there to start with or is the kit setup what most are starting with?
  • Quote: pulled the trigger on an LE kit tonight, can't wait to get building. Will be my first TC since the 2008 carpet nats. What springs come with the kit? Is there a base rubber/carpet setup out there to start with or is the kit setup what most are starting with?
    orange and yellow..
    order the 1.2 rear sway bar...
    try my setup for the 17.5 blinky class. car is very good.. in two weeks i will start running mod so i should have a good starting point then.. martin will have a good setup in a few weeks also..

http://serpent.com/product/400005/setups/

jeremy
  • Quote: orange and yellow..
    order the 1.2 rear sway bar...
    try my setup for the 17.5 blinky class. car is very good.. in two weeks i will start running mod so i should have a good starting point then.. martin will have a good setup in a few weeks also..

http://serpent.com/product/400005/setups/

jeremy
    What lower chassis are you running? Also I've just ordered a front diff so what changes would you make from your set-upfor a front diff on capet
  • Quote: What lower chassis are you running? Also I've just ordered a front diff so what changes would you make from your set-upfor a front diff on capet
    stock 2.25 chassis that is in the new kits.. why would you want to run a diff in the front? the spool is just so smooth with no chatter.. does not bind the front end up either.. i have never run 2 diffs in any of my onroad cars.. i always have run a spool or a one-way.. martin might have the answer for you.. jeremy
  • New upper deck

Serpent S411-ser-401495.jpg  

• Quote: What lower chassis are you running? Also I've just ordered a front diff so what changes would you make from your set-upfor a front diff on capet
    I take it you're talking a front gear diff? If your on really tight tracks and you need some more turn in this can be an advantage, when I tried this it really settled the car down and made it more driveable with less front wheel chatter. Although I did go back to a spool because I liked the pull that the spool provided. You're setup shouldn't really change much going from one to the other, its more the diffing that's letting it turn the corners easier.
  • Quote: pulled the trigger on an LE kit tonight, can't wait to get building. Will be my first TC since the 2008 carpet nats. What springs come with the kit? Is there a base rubber/carpet setup out there to start with or is the kit setup what most are starting with?

Lots of setup here as well.

http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/serp...rpentS411.html
  • Quote: I take it you're talking a front gear diff? If your on really tight tracks and you need some more turn in this can be an advantage, when I tried this it really settled the car down and made it more driveable with less front wheel chatter. Although I did go back to a spool because I liked the pull that the spool provided. You're setup shouldn't really change much going from one to the other, its more the diffing that's letting it turn the corners easier.
    Thanks I'll keep the spool and purchase a the DCJ shafts