R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 11:22 AM   #841
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Rory
*leaps well and truly aboard the bandwagon*

You said they are sub-c in smaller form... SUB-C IS A DENOMINATION OF SIZE - THEREFORE YOU CANNOT HAVE SUB-C IN SMALLER SIZE

wrecked the shiznit
It's called a 4/5 sub-c. Do some research.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #842
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Cardboard

At least admit your wrong or didn't know something you egoistical twit!
But I wasn't wrong.

Some one had already shown me the charts, so I knew what they could do.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:31 AM   #843
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

and somobody has shown me a picture of bigfoot so I know he is real too.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:50 AM   #844
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to lazyboy

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack Smash
and somobody has shown me a picture of bigfoot so I know he is real too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1374957.jpg (10.0 KB, 103 views)
Trackside hobbies
Old 08-21-2004, 12:02 PM   #845
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Quote:
Originally posted by studysession
I love the fan club part - I will join.

What's the requirements for membership? j/k
Just add what is on the bottom of our sig.

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
Old 08-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #846
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
He probably does know alot about motors and batteries, so why doesn't he tell me 4 magnets won't put out that many more rpms, and my batteries don't put out enough amps. Because your not knowledgable about that stuff. For the mah, read back a few pages, I've said it quite a few times. Also, how do you know cp-1300 cells can't put out as many amps, just a guess? I have 3000 mah sub-c cells and they don't seem any better.

I'd hate to say it, but your private school is probably a waste of money. By the time you're in 9th or 10th grade, you should know the difference between "your" and "you're". Then again, "special" schools can be private schools, and expensive as well.

What is the name of your school anyways?
Old 08-21-2004, 01:25 PM   #847
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by burbs
ajg here is the ratings for a 2400 rated cell,, they are the same size as you killer voltage 1300 cells... these alone put out more power u should have gotten these...... ill still post a 3300 rating as soon as i find one in english. but i assure you it is 10 times the power your little bitty cells are

http://www.xtremebatteries.com/files/CP-2400SCR.pdf
Burbs, it doesn't matter what you say about the battery specs, even though most racers see the point. The bottom line is that ajg is much to retarded to even realize that he's wrong.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:37 PM   #848
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally posted by lazyboy
Love the pic!
Old 08-21-2004, 04:12 PM   #849
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by 071crazy
I'd hate to say it, but your private school is probably a waste of money. By the time you're in 9th or 10th grade, you should know the difference between "your" and "you're". Then again, "special" schools can be private schools, and expensive as well.

What is the name of your school anyways?
People type wrong 50% of the time on here, I don't catch all my mistake when I'm typing. Your is something that is owned by someone, and you're is you are. Also, I how was I wrong? Really, I want to know. Or are you to much of a "retard" to figure it out?
Old 08-21-2004, 07:26 PM   #850
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Super Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Really? I already knew that cp-1300cs cells put out 1.2+/- volts average, I've seen the charts. Your not proving anything to me that I don't already know.
uh... cp1300sc cells probably put out nothing like 1.2 average volts under 30amp load...

1.10 ~ 1.0 ish is my guess

Also, if people typed wrong 50% of the time, that would mean every second word that people type would have a typo... Is it just me or is this not the case?
Old 08-21-2004, 08:11 PM   #851
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Steve
uh... cp1300sc cells probably put out nothing like 1.2 average volts under 30amp load...

1.10 ~ 1.0 ish is my guess
Any proof? Maybe you shouldn't guess.

At least I had some kind of proof for my stuff.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:08 PM   #852
Tech Adept

GundamWZero: (looking at back of maths notebook with conversion tables) 1ft=0.3048m so 30m/0.3048=~98ft... although 30m is a pretty (anti-??)conservative guess, it's probably less than 30m.

So theoretically it should be possible to reach 80mph in 300ft (at least with a micro brushless motor, not sure how a brushed 540 would compare in terms of acceleration). but in practice i'd be pretty confident of a blown bearing, loss of control, or liftoff by the car long before it got to 80mph

ajg: saying sub-c in smaller size is NOT the same as saying 4/5 sub-c. i have never heard of 4/5 sub-c either but am prepared to believe it exists... however next time you might want to use the correct terminology. and yes you were wrong... i said your cp-1300's would put out probably just over 1.1v which i stand by, you said you knew they put out + 1.2v which is completely different to 1.1v. and i can guarantee your cp-1300's don't put out anything like 1.2v average, as both super steve and i have said. you said "steve shouldn't say anything about cp-1300's without proof, at least you had proof..." where the hell is this proof of 1.2v cp-1300's???? you haven't shown us a graph of their output voltage as measured by a t35 or similar yet, so until you have proof, maybe you shouldn't claim 1.2v output. And by the way, if they put out 1.2v at the very start of discharge that is meaningless, we are talking about AVERAGE voltage

however, the difference between the true 1.1v number and your invented 1.2v number wouldn't be nearly enough to get you from your current top speed (which we will say is 60mph, and that's being generous) up to the 80mph you claim, so all of what i said is pretty irrelevant anyway.

until you come up with a vid of a radar gun/speed trap test nobody is going to believe you. you've been stalling for probably a couple of weeks now, is it going to happen or not?
Old 08-21-2004, 09:22 PM   #853
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Any proof? Maybe you shouldn't guess.

At least I had some kind of proof for my stuff.
OK, no more bashing, but straight up facts.

What proof? Your math is off to start with.... Your video?!?!? I don't think so Aja. People have put up facts and figures, you have not. And geting a radar is a start but you need real witnesses that are not friends or relatives. You name the time and place and I'll bet some people would show up that would prove you did it. Videos are not that tell all answer, like I said earlier the movie Forrest Gump had Tom Hanks shaking hands with Nixon. Tapes can be altered. I'm not saying you'd do that buy holding up a speed guage is not proof at all.
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Old 08-21-2004, 09:51 PM   #854
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Okay, so a micro can cover 30meters (300ft.) to reach 80 mph.

We have the distance thing covered.

Now, All you have to do AJG is to measure out 300 ft. Have your cameraman take your car out to a little over 300 ft. and check to see if your car can respond without any major glitching. If you can do that, you will cover your range problems.

By the way, find someone to document it on video. That way, you will have no problems when you post that you accomplished that. After that, we can work on the car itself.

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
Old 08-21-2004, 10:04 PM   #855
Tech Master

I really don't want to read 29 pages so could some one give me the cliff notes
Closed Thread