R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 05:54 PM   #766
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by burbs
i did not say how much power it can put out.. i said how much it can hold.. now u need reading glasses to
Ok, it has short run times, I usually do only 1 or 2 runs per charge anyway.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:55 PM   #767
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by GundamWZero
Man I really felt bad about ragging you before but it is stuff like this that makes me....................
FLAME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't feel bad......he brings it onto himself......
so burn baby burn!
Old 08-20-2004, 05:56 PM   #768
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Here's you ticket, open your eyes and you'll be in my world. Yep, it's the same on everyone else is in.
No its not the same world....I want the world where the stuff that you type makes any sense or reason.....and you are KING.....that's the world I want. B/c here in the real world NOTHING you are saying is backing up your cause.....its just pointing out just how bad this really is. But thanks for the entertainment its making my night here at work go by so much faster. Keep it up....by the end of the night I want to hear about your T-Maxx taking flight and flying around your house 50 times. That's almost more believable then your Micro story.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:58 PM   #769
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

...........the Human Torch has entered the room

Okay, sit back and watch me flow...............

AGJ, you said:

Quote:
I have full ball diff and things to keep the belt on track. The drivetrain is just as nice as a 1/10 scale. My radio has as much range as an m8 radio or any other high end radio (according to gundam).
First, what is this thing? Is it goin to keep you belt from losing all or most of its teeth? At high speeds and tempeture, rubber and ANYTHING don't mix well! If you owned any off road vehicles in you short lifetime, you would know that the knobbys tend to wear faster on concrete and asphalt than on grass. Why you may ask? Because of HEAT and FRICTION! Heat will soften up the rubber, and the friction will rub the soft rubber off. A lot of guys can tell you that when a rock, even a small twig gets caught in the belts and diif.....So what is this THING that prevents kevlar reinforced belts from wearing down? How much is it and where did you get it from? I need to get that cause I have two very worn belts hanging in my hobby room that died due to a stupid pebble.

Second, I am right about giving your raido a so called tune up- you crystals were nearly shot t hell, you are using an out classed, AM radio system with probally half dead alkaline batteries, and I bet that the joints of your antenna is loose to the point that they can collapse back on their own. I even bet you that you took the radio and closed your antenna by pressing the tip on something and collasping the antenna. A lot of you guys know what I am talking about , cause we all did it from one time to another. So my deduction is right...... you got a car that supposedly goes 70 mph, and only have 150ft. of radio range! to me thats GLITCHVILLE, USA!

....next;

How come you have a machine wound motor that has more rpms that the hottest handwound motor? I know of the Epic Binary motors.....they are machined wound. To get your hands on a hand wound one, you must nearly know someone, Hobby Stores won't stock them because they are too expensive. You have to order them. And trust me you didn't know about hand-wound mods when you bought that car.

and finally, for now;

I told you that you need to stop trying to argue and just ask for help or advice! I even tried to clam down the AJG Lynch Mob you've created! Like I said before you once had a few guys saying that this was possible, and told us to stop hating. What happened to them? They are now sitting back, watching these posts go by, laughing at YOU! I told you before " You can get more flys with honey than with vineagar!" But, you didn't listen and the flames has gotten bigger.........

This thread is gonna get locked down.......
again.

Sorry for the long post, guys.

R. E. Jacobs. a.k.a. The Human Torch

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
Old 08-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #770
ajg

All your post bring me laughter too. So I like "burning".

Kevin K, there's no such world. You just keep being dumb. It entertains us. Also, I don't have a t-maxx.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:59 PM   #771
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Can you all pitch in and buy me a radar gun? Then you could prove me wrong, if I am.
I think it's safe to say that no one here has any faith that you'd know how to turn it on!

hell yeah!!! I don't even care about your 'attempt' anymore! just say some more stupid sh*t!!!!!
Old 08-20-2004, 06:00 PM   #772
Tech Champion

E-maxx.....T-maxx what ever the hillrod truck is that you own.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:04 PM   #773
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by burbs
kevin k is very knowledgable... ever hear of hurricane motorsports ajg??? just look at the adds on this site, and others..
hell yeah, dude. Kevin Kane knows his stuff. Now that the big guns are in here, you're just making yourself look like more of an @ss.

This kid is a glutton for punishment
Old 08-20-2004, 06:05 PM   #774
ajg

Gundam, yes you did improve my range, to 300 feet, not 150.

Good job Kevin K. I'm sure if I owned every rc car, you'd hate them all hust because I have them.

I'm glad you don't care about my attempt, because no one cares about your posts.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:06 PM   #775
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Euge
this kid is a glutton for punishment
Yes, give me more.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:07 PM   #776
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
I know mph, because I live in America, not Enlgand.
I was gonna keep out of this, and sit back and enjoy the roating ajg was getting, but this just made me a little mad.
How Fing dare you try and imply that people over here in england aren't intelligent enough to know about mph, if you had any clue about anything, you would know MPH is what we use to measure speed over here.

Why don't you just shut the F*** up, ajg. The people on here are way more intelligent than you could ever hope to be, you prove it all the time with your constant pointless and factless responses. Until you have solid proof of your car doing whatever claimed speed you say it does, no-body will ever belive it.

You just have to look at the maths that people who have been running cars longer than you have been alive have posted to see it is near on impossible for you to reach the speeds you claim.

Believe me, if I met you in person, you probably wouldn't last very long.....

And apologies to anyone else how may be offended by my outburst, but it just got personal....

I await a suitable un-imaginative reply, probably along the lines of "why dont you shut up", which would ram the point home nicely....

Regards
Ed
Old 08-20-2004, 06:07 PM   #777
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Also, did I say I was an r/c genius or a mechanical engineer? No, and if I sound like one, maybe I am.
Guys, obviously ajg isn't a genius. that much is obvious.
he probably thinks his car does 70-80

then again he probably looks at real cars going 70 on the expressways and goes, "wow, that's like LIGHT SPEED!!!!!"

what a joke
Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM   #778
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to burbs Send a message via Yahoo to burbs

ajg here is the ratings for a 2400 rated cell,, they are the same size as you killer voltage 1300 cells... these alone put out more power u should have gotten these...... ill still post a 3300 rating as soon as i find one in english. but i assure you it is 10 times the power your little bitty cells are

http://www.xtremebatteries.com/files/CP-2400SCR.pdf
Old 08-20-2004, 06:08 PM   #779
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Gundam, yes you did improve my range, to 300 feet, not 150.

Good job Kevin K. I'm sure if I owned every rc car, you'd hate them all hust because I have them.

I'm glad you don't care about my attempt, because no one cares about your posts.
Dude Im not hating on your Car's Im just hating on your lack of proof to what your talking about....and it shows with every post. Just keep posting your stock is falling faster then the Prom Queen's panties on Prom night.
Old 08-20-2004, 06:10 PM   #780
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to lazyboy

I hate coming in like this and accaully posting something, but your micro crap is a pile of shit, and untill you can not only prove what ever you are trying to prove at this point in time, you are a complete dip shit. Also who cares if you go to a good private school, see I go to a normal public school becuase it doesn't cost nearly as much to attend and if your parents have all this money to put you in one why isn't all the money doing you any good, i think you should go to your parents and tell them they wasted how ever many years on sending you to a private school, and one more thing, you trying to prove this is like saying the dallas cowboys are going to win this years superbowl LMAO.....and that mostly all your come back statments are like John Kerry trying to get elected into office..idk I could go on and on but I dont think Shane would like what id have to say if he does read this fourm.....idk man if I was your friend i smack you for all the BS you have been saying. I also would take that micro of yours and shove it up your ass so that it could do a speed run there. At least no one would have to heard about it then.

lazy
Trackside hobbies
Closed Thread