R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 05:30 PM   #751
ajg

Buy me a radar gun and I will. Until, I get the results.

Also, please tell me how you guys know about these cp-1300 cells which you probably have never seen. You guys seem to know all about them.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:33 PM   #752
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Cardboard

because I used to run micros?
cp-1300s are good for the task of 540 micros but they won't supply the same power as sub cs.....
Old 08-20-2004, 05:34 PM   #753
Tech Addict

hey guys this thread seems to be attended by a wide variety of r/c types, so i figured i would ask here. way off topic but.. i just switched over from 1/10 and 1/12 pan cars to nitro. i bought a used ntc3 and liked it so much that i went and bought a brand new one. my question is how big of a motor can i put in this thing? i was thinking the Traxxas 2.5 but after talking to some people who have done it-it sounded like a pain in the ... to make it work/fit. i am not interested in the car be legal for racing, i just want more power than a .12 i also dont want it to look hack(see 1/18 monster) any thoughts would be great. pm me if you dont want to waste space on this thread for slamming ajg
Old 08-20-2004, 05:34 PM   #754
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to burbs Send a message via Yahoo to burbs

1300mah is your rating.. u obviously dont know how batteries work.. if these were the hot ticket, dont u think the big battery companies would be using these as race packs if they are so great, and not the gp 3300 cell..

hey do me this favor.. here is my email

[email protected] send me a full list of everything u have and run in your micro.. im going to buy one and build it to your exact specs.. then im going to have it radred, and post the results.... the real way not your way....

if u are for real, u wont have any problem doing this.. then we can put this whole thing to rest
Old 08-20-2004, 05:35 PM   #755
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Cardboard
because I used to run micros?
cp-1300s are good for the task of 540 micros but they won't supply the same power as sub cs.....
You know about cp-1300 cells becuase you used to run a micro? What? And the task I'm using my cells for is a 540 micro.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:38 PM   #756
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by burbs
1300mah is your rating.. u obviously dont know how batteries work.. if these were the hot ticket, dont u think the big battery companies would be using these as race packs if they are so great, and not the gp 3300 cell..

hey do me this favor.. here is my email

[email protected] send me a full list of everything u have and run in your micro.. im going to buy one and build it to your exact specs.. then im going to have it radred, and post the results.... the real way not your way....

if u are for real, u wont have any problem doing this.. then we can put this whole thing to rest
They can handle all the amps sub-c cells can. They have less mah becuase they are small. So you can use them in different applicatiions. They are sub-c cell in smaller form. The full name of the cells is cp-1300sc, the sc standing for sub-c.

I'll send you an e-mail also.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:42 PM   #757
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Cardboard

That was just so irrational and stupid, I've lost my will to argue.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:44 PM   #758
Tech Master

actually u are wrong.. the rc race world used to use 1300 mah cells in what hmm 1988... the 3300 cells are 100% better cells...

no smaller cell will do what a larger cell will... even if they can dump out alot of voltage, there capacity is not high enough..

the mah rating is the capacity of power the cell can hold.. not the size...

just look at aa rehcargeables for radios. they have 500mah cells all the way up to 3000+ mah cells... there size is basically the same..

and no way your little 8 cell pack will put out more power and amps and a 8 cell 3300 pack...

i want a ticket to his world to..

and dude.. ive been rc racing for 17 years.. dont try to tell me u know more then i do... id run circles around u in any form of rc knowledge
Old 08-20-2004, 05:44 PM   #759
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kevin K Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin K

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Increase in wear, great, I could care less. You might know alittle about motors, but definately not a micro. Also, I orderd the motor.
Just send me my ticket I want to go to your land now more then ever.....

This is the Greatest thread EVER.....You know what you should run for ROAR office....you think alot like the people running ROAR now.....and your all in the same AREA.....must be something in the water.
Im only responsible for what I say NOT what you understand.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:45 PM   #760
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Cardboard
That was just so irrational and stupid, I've lost my will to argue.
Don't go cry too much just becuase you haven't used those cells.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:46 PM   #761
ajg

Quote:
actually u are wrong.. the rc race world used to use 1300 mah cells in what hmm 1988... the 3300 cells are 100% better cells...

no smaller cell will do what a larger cell will... even if they can dump out alot of voltage, there capacity is not high enough..

the mah rating is the capacity of power the cell can hold.. not the size...

just look at aa rehcargeables for radios. they have 500mah cells all the way up to 3000+ mah cells... there size is basically the same..

and no way your little 8 cell pack will put out more power and amps and a 8 cell 3300 pack...

i want a ticket to his world to..

and dude.. ive been rc racing for 17 years.. dont try to tell me u know more then i do... id run circles around u in any form of rc knowledge
The capacity is how long the run time is, not how much power it can put out. They're mini sub-c cells.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:48 PM   #762
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin K
Just send me my ticket I want to go to your land now more then ever.....

This is the Greatest thread EVER.....You know what you should run for ROAR office....you think alot like the people running ROAR now.....and your all in the same AREA.....must be something in the water.
Here's you ticket, open your eyes and you'll be in my world. Yep, it's the same on everyone else is in.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:50 PM   #763
Tech Master

http://www.xtremebatteries.com/files/CP-1300SCR.pdf

here is the ratings for your cells... not bery good.. and they come in packs of 20 for 60 bucks...

i havent seen a 3300 pack sell for 20 cells for 60 bucks.. hmm maybe cause they arent cheap phone batteries

ps scr is better cell then a sc
Old 08-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #764
Tech Master

i did not say how much power it can put out.. i said how much it can hold.. now u need reading glasses to
Old 08-20-2004, 05:52 PM   #765
ajg

Quote:
http://www.xtremebatteries.com/files/CP-1300SCR.pdf

here is the ratings for your cells... not bery good.. and they come in packs of 20 for 60 bucks...

i havent seen a 3300 pack sell for 20 cells for 60 bucks.. hmm maybe cause they arent cheap phone batteries

ps scr is better cell then a sc
How's it not very good? What is a normal sub-c cells?
Closed Thread