R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 12:14 PM   #541
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

This is my latest collection, The Hummingbird V.3:

I still do not have all the necessary electronics, namely the mixerboard.
Soon there will be a U-2 Unlimited Hydroplane ( the wifey wants that) a, Sailboat (for s&g ) and a Submarine (for myself).........

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
Old 08-18-2004, 12:18 PM   #542
Tech Elite

Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Quote:
Originally posted by studysession
Cool - so it is electric? Can you post some pics - some showing the electronics on it as well?
Its electric because of its size; 1/8 scale. I have seen the 1/8 gas powered ones and was close to buying one before. Alas the Boss ( the wife) said I am collecting too much gas stuff!

Old 08-18-2004, 12:28 PM   #543
Tech Elite

Quote:
Cool - so it is electric? Can you post some pics - some showing the electronics on it as well?
No problemo:

AJG, note the size of the speed controller....... the red thingy.......

Old 08-18-2004, 02:46 PM   #544
Tech Adept

Looks nice!
Old 08-18-2004, 03:08 PM   #545
X2
Tech Regular

Check this guys... there is no way taht Micro is doing the speeds he claims! http://www.one18th.com/userstoys.php?id=947&number=0
Old 08-18-2004, 03:23 PM   #546
Tech Elite

what am I supposed to be looking for?

Old 08-18-2004, 03:24 PM   #547
X2
Tech Regular

The videos !
Old 08-18-2004, 03:25 PM   #548
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hehehehehehe
what a joke......

okay, ajg, for real....the jig is up. you had us playing along with your little game for way too long.....

He's probably laughing with his friends, "look, I'll make them believe I've got a 70 or 80 mph micro." Like that one other guy said, you can't fool any of us.

Besides, did anyone look at his list of things he bought for his micro? He's got a charger and an AM radio on there. This must be his first car. You'd think someone who dominated 1/10th scale TC would already have a charger or radio.

We should create a thread on here "Ask AJG" like there's one for all the pro's like Blackstock, Cyrul, Hodges....etc. After all, I'm sure AJG dominated those guys in TC. Perhaps one day when Blackstock, Cyrul or Hodges get to AJG's level, maybe they will give up modified TC and move 'up' to 1/18th micros.

Apparently when you get to that level, you don't need to know how to solder batteries or true comms......or shrink wrap. Didn't AJG take his cells to his LHS to shrink wrap for him? now THAT'S a pro!

For real, like Sean said: "This is the greatest thread ever."
Old 08-18-2004, 03:27 PM   #549
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
I missed something - how did this age thing come into this? I don't understand. There are so many pages, I am sure it came up somewhere, but missed it.

Thanks!
He posted in another thread that he was 15 in April 2003.....
So I pointed to it in here at the beginning of this ... thread?
RC Tech member #11
Aussie Rules Footy, Brisbane LIONS!!
[url]http://www.pitter-pat.com/[/url] for pet care needs in Northern Virginia
Old 08-18-2004, 03:28 PM   #550
Tech Elite

The June 23rd video upload he did showed to micro running.......its fast, but not "87 mph" fast.

AJG...............fire your camerman.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:31 PM   #551
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Liam_Davies
I'm still curious about your racing past, I mean, you were such a good driver who dominated his local club (although you never said you won the A final/main) and then you suddenly give up to buy a micro rs4??

You've had your "stuff" for a few days now, will we see a video now, your obviously a school kid, since it's the summer holidays, you must have loads of time to do stuff like rebuilding your micro.

Remember - put up, or shut up.

(at the moment seems like you've shut up )
I won all the races (including the A main). Actually I still haven't got my new connectors, which I need to run my car. Also, I can't reply when I'm in school.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:39 PM   #552
Tech Adept

This thread really moves. I just joined yesterday and I bet three pages have been added to this one thread since then.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:39 PM   #553
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Euge

hehehehehehe
what a joke......

okay, ajg, for real....the jig is up. you had us playing along with your little game for way too long.....

He's probably laughing with his friends, "look, I'll make them believe I've got a 70 or 80 mph micro." Like that one other guy said, you can't fool any of us.

Besides, did anyone look at his list of things he bought for his micro? He's got a charger and an AM radio on there. This must be his first car. You'd think someone who dominated 1/10th scale TC would already have a charger or radio.

We should create a thread on here "Ask AJG" like there's one for all the pro's like Blackstock, Cyrul, Hodges....etc. After all, I'm sure AJG dominated those guys in TC. Perhaps one day when Blackstock, Cyrul or Hodges get to AJG's level, maybe they will give up modified TC and move 'up' to 1/18th micros.

Apparently when you get to that level, you don't need to know how to solder batteries or true comms......or shrink wrap. Didn't AJG take his cells to his LHS to shrink wrap for him? now THAT'S a pro!

For real, like Sean said: "This is the greatest thread ever."
I took my batteries to get them shrink wrap at my lhs because I DON'T have shrink wrap or a heat gun.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:42 PM   #554
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
I won all the races (including the A main). Actually I still haven't got my new connectors, which I need to run my car. Also, I can't reply when I'm in school.
AJG..... you win all the races if you win the A-main. Running a B/C main are just qualifiers.....it is like the accumulation of your lap times to see if you qualify for a A main, a.k.a. the MAIN race. If you fail to qualify a B and C main with your lap times, you don't race the A main. If you lose a C main and win a B main, chances are you will either be in the back of the starting grid or not race a A main at all, because of your lap times.

But nevertheless, you must win (or at least come in second in a qualifing main) both mains to race an A Main. the A main is the race itself!

Somebody tell me if I am wrong here.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:43 PM   #555
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by 071crazy
This is hilarious! This kid acts like an expert, btw, showing that you spent 1068 dollars on your car is a total giveaway that you're a kid. Just a thought.

In any case, I'll wait till you get back from summer fun for a response
All I did was ask if I should use better magnets. And I posted the link for were you can get them. If you haven't figured out that I'm 16 yet, you have major problems. Also, I'm at school during the day, not having "summer fun".
Closed Thread