R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2004, 09:29 PM   #391
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Steve
Your the one sound so... uneducated
Uh, having some problems typing there? Or is that how you talk?
Old 08-16-2004, 09:31 PM   #392
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by GundamWZero
But then again, I read that he broke so many parts on his TC3 that he got it somewhere in his home still broken.

Shall I find the thread, just in case he calls me a liar again?
Yes, find that thread. I don't remember that.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:33 PM   #393
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to dracy69 Send a message via Yahoo to dracy69

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
lol he is gonna call you a liar in a couple posts
Old 08-16-2004, 09:46 PM   #394
ajg

Wow, just got done looking at some of my old posts. It seems after most of my posts there is some kind of negative reply. I guess people around here just aren't helpful or nice, I guess.

I'll get the video to you guys as soon as I can, but My new connectors haven't come in yet.

Also, could you stop trying to make me look stupid, because I'm really not? Thanks.
Old 08-16-2004, 09:48 PM   #395
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
This is one........post #16

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&pagenumber=12

I'll find the other after I get back from formation.

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
Old 08-16-2004, 09:51 PM   #396
ajg

I didn't mean broken. It's taken aparts. Everything works on it.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:06 PM   #397
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to crACkeD ChaSsiS Send a message via Yahoo to crACkeD ChaSsiS
Default lol

lol
Old 08-16-2004, 10:19 PM   #398
Tech Elite

ajg:we have been as patient and nice and helpful as we can but you are just making up excuses thinking we are wrong and your right and coming up with a lot of BS to make things seem possible.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:26 PM   #399
ajg

You've been patient. Also, how can I help if my car glitches or something breaks?
Old 08-16-2004, 10:27 PM   #400
ajg

Pballkid21587, crACkeD ChaSsiS, GundamWZero, Super Steve, N4S, sean, rtypec, Nova F1 Racer, burbs, EddieO, 414play, CraigH, 071crazy, Gearhead3, gotpez, Jack Smash, X2, and razzo.

Have you ever owned a micro? Then, none of you would know much about them, and how they handle and perform or anything. Have any of you owned a 540 micro? Probably not. So, you wouldn't know how they perform. So how would you know how capable they are? Why do you come on here and act like you know all about them, when you really don't?
Old 08-16-2004, 10:55 PM   #401
Tech Elite

aj hasnt your car already hit 82mph?
Old 08-16-2004, 11:38 PM   #402
Tech Elite

Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Okay guys........

Personally, I think he's toasted enough already. We know that he can't hit 80 now. Let see if we can figure out how can he reach 80 mph. I know there is a way, aside strapping a couple Class D rockets to it!!!!

We can easily solve his distance problem..... find a oval track. I know he won't hit 80 in a straight line run, BUT he can if he is doing laps. Which brings me to another problem.......duration.

Are there any Sub-C NiMh batteries out there with some power?
I know rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries are brutal to the wallet! But that much power will cook the brushes doing laps, so here is another problem.............motor vs. pinion/spur.

I say go online (maybe E-Bay) and find a Aveox system. Why I keep bringing them up? Because Aveox sets the standards when it came to ISRs and still does. Would a Mamba brushless system hold up to 10 or 12 cells? Or do you think a proper motor/pinion/spur setup is enough?

I know I haven't covered suspension setup yet, but I don't know if the micros carry oil filled shocks. Are there aftermaket oil filled shocks availible?

All joking aside, can it really be done?

being away for a hour kinda cooled my flame suit.........

Old 08-16-2004, 11:39 PM   #403
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Super Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
Pballkid21587, crACkeD ChaSsiS, GundamWZero, Super Steve, N4S, sean, rtypec, Nova F1 Racer, burbs, EddieO, 414play, CraigH, 071crazy, Gearhead3, gotpez, Jack Smash, X2, and razzo.

Have you ever owned a micro? Then, none of you would know much about them, and how they handle and perform or anything. Have any of you owned a 540 micro? Probably not. So, you wouldn't know how they perform. So how would you know how capable they are? Why do you come on here and act like you know all about them, when you really don't?
uh...

I bought a micro rs4 when they first came out and made an 8 cell custom chassis and also owned Xray M18 for a breif while.

Why you come here and act like you know everything, when you really don't?
Old 08-16-2004, 11:45 PM   #404
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Super Steve

Quote:
Originally posted by GundamWZero
Okay guys........

Personally, I think he's toasted enough already. We know that he can't hit 80 now. Let see if we can figure out how can he reach 80 mph. I know there is a way, aside strapping a couple Class D rockets to it!!!!

We can easily solve his distance problem..... find a oval track. I know he won't hit 80 in a straight line run, BUT he can if he is doing laps. Which brings me to another problem.......duration.

Are there any Sub-C NiMh batteries out there with some power?
I know rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries are brutal to the wallet! But that much power will cook the brushes doing laps, so here is another problem.............motor vs. pinion/spur.

I say go online (maybe E-Bay) and find a Aveox system. Why I keep bringing them up? Because Aveox sets the standards when it came to ISRs and still does. Would a Mamba brushless system hold up to 10 or 12 cells? Or do you think a proper motor/pinion/spur setup is enough?

I know I haven't covered suspension setup yet, but I don't know if the micros carry oil filled shocks. Are there aftermaket oil filled shocks availible?

All joking aside, can it really be done?

being away for a hour kinda cooled my flame suit.........
If he really want to reach high speeds of 80mph+ i think he needs to invest in some lithium batteries and use a 540 burshless (maybe mamba brushless motor and a different brand controller, but if he already has a 540 mounted, then why not go for a 540 size bl)
Old 08-16-2004, 11:53 PM   #405
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Steve
If he really want to reach high speeds of 80mph+ i think he needs to invest in some lithium batteries and use a 540 burshless (maybe mamba brushless motor and a different brand controller, but if he already has a 540 mounted, then why not go for a 540 size bl)
Well, the Mamba would be like "stepping down" would it? I have just heard of Hacker Brushless Systems not too long ago and it maybe cheaper for him to accquire one of those, than to purchase an aveox system. How many sub-c batteries can you fit on those modified chassis without sacarficing electronics?

Cause I think I got an Idea...........

Closed Thread