R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 01:09 AM   #301
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kave

i think ajg is a poser. He has said all this stuff about his micro and has he proven anything, no not really. There is always a problem, a problem with the camera, a problem with the car. NO PROOF, you got nothing. Also people, hes running a cheap am radio, no special tweeks, possibly no dulerate, and for sure not good range. I think hes full of hot air, whos with me? O wait, thats everyone.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:23 AM   #302
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by pballkid21587
i think ajg is a poser. He has said all this stuff about his micro and has he proven anything, no not really. There is always a problem, a problem with the camera, a problem with the car. NO PROOF, you got nothing. Also people, hes running a cheap am radio, no special tweeks, possibly no dulerate, and for sure not good range. I think hes full of hot air, whos with me? O wait, thats everyone.
\\

way too many holes in his story. NEw mexico a......hmmmm People get board out there and create stories.
Airtronics|Kyosho|
Old 08-15-2004, 07:42 AM   #303
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

I say still let him try. I agree with you guys, but an attempt has to be made, I don't really care by who. The micro guys just have to prove me wrong, that is all.

pballkid...

if the guy doesn't have duel rates he will definitly be in trouble when trying to attain his goal, but we all forgetting one major factor; RADIO RANGE!

When you buy a surface transmitter, look at the specs! Those who still have your manuals, read the specs. Maximum range is 300 ft. I don't have mines, not for either 4 radios, but I always check the max range for themwhen I bought them. Without a course, he won't make 80 mph! A straight line run to 80 is simply too long and he will run out of radio range before he sees 70. And for him to get 70 is still a mystery. he must have been in a rolling start of about 20 mph to attain 70 mph.

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."

Last edited by GundamWZero; 08-15-2004 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-15-2004, 07:51 AM   #304
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why cant you make a normal video without the extra stuff that you have ordered to prove it. Your just full of excuses, put up or shut up tbh.
Old 08-15-2004, 08:05 AM   #305
Tech Elite

Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

Quote:
Originally posted by berger
Why cant you make a normal video without the extra stuff that you have ordered to prove it. Your just full of excuses, put up or shut up tbh.
The new stuff won't help him either. once he passes the 300 foot mark (if he can see the micro), it'll be another 5 to 10 feet when the reciever will start to get degraded signals. The sterring servo will be the first to glitch, causing the car to crash. That is because the ESC is going to remember its last transmisson from the radio, full throttle. If he adds a fail safe system, he will add more weight, along with the venom speed meter.

Old 08-15-2004, 08:57 AM   #306
Tech Addict

i figured out how to make his micro do 70mph..... if he drives his micro in a straight line doing 30mph and then i T-bone it with my NTC3 at close to 50mph, i bet the pieces of the micro will fly down the street at around 70mph
Old 08-15-2004, 09:46 AM   #307
Tech Elite

Old 08-15-2004, 10:23 AM   #308
ajg

Quote:
Originally posted by berger
Because I can't run my car without the new stuff.

Dracy69: cars aren't limited to 1 mile for gas, they can go hundreds of miles, they don't need to run on an oval.

GundamW: looks like you had some problems getting a micro, but I'm not saying anything about it, but I guess your special.

pballkid: That was pretty dumb, like usual. As for proof, yeah, just wait untill my new connectors come in.

Gearhead: There is as much to do in New Mexico as there is in other places.

Last edited by ajg; 08-15-2004 at 01:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2004, 11:17 AM   #309
X2
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by ajg
cats aren't limited to 1 mile for gas, they can go hundreds of miles
WHOA!?!? Cats can go hundreds of miles on GAS
Old 08-15-2004, 11:29 AM   #310
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Super Steve

how old are you ajg?
Old 08-15-2004, 11:31 AM   #311
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to dracy69 Send a message via Yahoo to dracy69

..............ok maybe cats can go that far in a straight line but you CANT because you have a RADIO RANGE and then your MICRO will CRASH without having ROOM to hit 70 or 80
Old 08-15-2004, 01:15 PM   #312
Tech Elite

Well, Daniel Kuo said that he'd join the challenge and show us that he can get the micro to do 80 mph. Judging from the time he spends editing and making videos, he have the money and resources to prove me wrong....oh excuse me...... US wrong. So Danny boy, how are you progressing in your endeavors?

Old 08-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #313
Tech Adept

Send a message via AIM to DaNieL_KuO

heey, I cant break 80mph, i never said I could .Maybe if I had a 540 coversion kit i could. But, Idid promise I could break 40mph just on a micro motor.

Hey, hold on guys , Ihavent had time to work on my car and rewind a new motor yet.Just wenever I get a chance.Today I have to go with my dad golf and later its dinner with my family and frends at a restruant, then I have to help my grandma clean the house.[-my house is filled with ants ] So pleease give mee sometime, first things first
Old 08-15-2004, 02:44 PM   #314
Tech Elite

Well, at least he said "maybe break 80".......it is still an unknown factor. Although I still doubt it.

AJG said once that he did break 80.......and I will be waiting to see the vid.

Old 08-15-2004, 03:26 PM   #315
ajg

Then just wait and stop saying it's not possible, because none of you know. You guys don't even have micros (except DaNieL_KuO, and maybe one or two other people).
Closed Thread