Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2011 On-Road Reedy Race of Champions >

2011 On-Road Reedy Race of Champions

2011 On-Road Reedy Race of Champions

Old 04-11-2011, 10:43 PM
  #106  
Tech Master
iTrader: (8)
 
johnny55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Temple City, Ca
Posts: 1,246
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
See ya soon. I'd say please don't peel me but I'm in Invite
johnny55 is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:19 AM
  #107  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
CypressMidWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 4,618
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

What a shame there's no 12th scale at this event. The Reedy Off-Road combines 2 and 4 wheel drive, maybe it's time to open the On-road side up to multiple classes as well? I hope you guys have an awesome event!!
CypressMidWest is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:06 AM
  #108  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest View Post
What a shame there's no 12th scale at this event. The Reedy Off-Road combines 2 and 4 wheel drive, maybe it's time to open the On-road side up to multiple classes as well? I hope you guys have an awesome event!!
Hmmm, that is a shame. Maybe it's time to change it to the "Reedy On-Road Race of Champions." Has a nice ring to it
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 07:40 AM
  #109  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
CypressMidWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 4,618
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
Hmmm, that is a shame. Maybe it's time to change it to the "Reedy On-Road Race of Champions." Has a nice ring to it
Damn straight Mr. Hubbard
CypressMidWest is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 03:14 PM
  #110  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
E Vasutin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 104
Default

Just and update gentlemen. Corners are being created and tested this weekend.

I'd like to welcome to Castle Creations as a sponsor of event this year.

If anyone has any inquiries about anything regarding this event, be it the race or sponsoring the event you can contact me at [email protected]

Entries are being received, keep em coming. We'll post the entrants in a few weeks.
E Vasutin is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:20 PM
  #111  
Tech Addict
 
Mini-Mod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Santa Rosa,CA
Posts: 578
Default

Can't wait to test the curbs!
Mini-Mod is offline  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:33 PM
  #112  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (10)
 
Jochim_18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: CALI
Posts: 2,434
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Picture guys..
Jochim_18 is online now  
Old 04-14-2011, 12:44 PM
  #113  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
E Vasutin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 104
Default

They're almost done. I'll get a pic up next week, after this weekends race. I want to see how they hold up.
E Vasutin is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 09:04 PM
  #114  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (14)
 
skypilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 9,533
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard View Post
See ya soon. I'd say please don't peel me but I'm in Invite
And Congrats on that....

If you promise not to stay at the track until it closes every night I might get you that dinner I mentioned before.
skypilot is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 09:05 PM
  #115  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
And Congrats on that....

If you promise not to stay at the track until it closes every night I might get you that dinner I mentioned before.
Thanks...Deal
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 04-14-2011, 09:35 PM
  #116  
Tech Master
 
Jeff Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Default

Originally Posted by E Vasutin View Post
Just and update gentlemen. Corners are being created and tested this weekend.

I'd like to welcome to Castle Creations as a sponsor of event this year.

If anyone has any inquiries about anything regarding this event, be it the race or sponsoring the event you can contact me at [email protected]

Entries are being received, keep em coming. We'll post the entrants in a few weeks.

You have email.
Jeff Brown is offline  
Old 04-15-2011, 01:34 PM
  #117  
Tech Adept
Thread Starter
 
E Vasutin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 104
Default

I'd like to welcome ProTek as a sponsor of the Reedy Touring Car Race of Champions! This is sizing up to be quite the year!




Jeff, ygm...
E Vasutin is offline  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:06 PM
  #118  
Tech Adept
 
Kevin J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: California
Posts: 138
Default

The new curbs worked great today.
Kevin J is offline  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:46 PM
  #119  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (6)
 
Fred Hubbard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Inglewood, CA
Posts: 2,721
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Kevin J View Post
The new curbs worked great today.
Saweet...video, pics?
Fred Hubbard is offline  
Old 04-17-2011, 07:52 PM
  #120  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 329
Default

Originally Posted by CypressMidWest View Post
What a shame there's no 12th scale at this event. The Reedy Off-Road combines 2 and 4 wheel drive, maybe it's time to open the On-road side up to multiple classes as well? I hope you guys have an awesome event!!
I agree.

steve dunn
sdunnmcp is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.