R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-27-2011, 11:37 PM   #226
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Haven't ever heard of a ROAR spec 1/12th tire, WGT I'm sure will be spec though.

This is only speculation... but seems to be the case at every race/track. In spec/stock classes people will most likely run a combo of Black or Lilac fronts/Yellow or Orange rears. For mod, Pink or Magenta fronts/Pink or Magenta rears.

Hope that helps.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:12 AM   #227
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Mark-

I'm thinking of picking up a 3rd class, do I need to register through the ROAR site or can I just sign up at the race?

I already registered for Mod TC and 12th on the ROAR site.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 12:29 AM   #228
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default 1/12th scale tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdowney View Post
What color 1/12 foams do people like to run at TZII?
1/12th scale 13.5 and 17.5 typically runs yellow or gray low rears and black or magenta fronts. Not real sure on mod but I think its pink rears and same choice in fronts.

TZ stocks them all.

120+ entries and counting. I heard the RC America/Xray guys sent theirs through the mail the other day.

Troy
Old 02-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #229
Tech Elite

morning guys.. yep Peter and Troy are correct... i just finished 13.5 this weekend with magenta fronts.... yellow rears... had black fronts when running 17.5 12th last week.....

Hey Peter think signing up online and adding a class is no biggie. and thought that if we do not max out the number of heats of the 150 pit spot limit that ROAR would let you sign up all the way up to the event....

They are rolling in 120+ and lot's still to come... we are now heading down the straight, and towards the new expansion as far as reserved pit spot taken..

I will creat a list this week, but get those signups in, and also e-mail or PM me for a reserved pit spot...
MAD916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:39 AM   #230
Tech Regular

Booked flights last week gonna try to sign up today. Can't wait to go back to Timezone the place is awesome. Save me a spot Mark!
Old 03-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #231
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Max K

got my flight! See you guys in a couple weeks!!!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:58 AM   #232
Tech Elite

very cool guys... getting bigger every day..... I will get you guys on the pit list and get ya in the team areas....

Get signed up guys. trying to start working on the seating plan. if you have not PM'd or e-mailed me at [email protected] to reserve a pit spot... we are starting to fill up.... about 90 of the 150 taken......
Old 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #233
Tech Fanatic

Hey all: This is a bit off topic ,but i googled the ea motorsports web site that I've been able to get onto before and now it said "this site may harm your computer" so I didn't go there. So what's up with that? Thanks
b-man777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #234
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-man777 View Post
Hey all: This is a bit off topic ,but i googled the ea motorsports web site that I've been able to get onto before and now it said "this site may harm your computer" so I didn't go there. So what's up with that? Thanks
You should send a PM to EAMotorsports He will take care of you. I think his website is down, but I'm not 100% sure.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
Advil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:27 PM   #235
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-man777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Advil View Post
You should send a PM to EAMotorsports He will take care of you. I think his website is down, but I'm not 100% sure.
Yes its been like that for a while and I dont have a web guy to take care of it anymore as I am clueless with it! It wont harm your computer though as I have been on there trying to figure it out several times. If you need anything just email me at [email protected] Or a PM on here too.

For those interested I am trying to get an order together to bring stuff up and put in the hobby shop for sale that week. Ive talked with Mark about it and he's up for it.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:09 AM   #236
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default roar

Does anybody have roars paypal account address ? my phone is having trouble with thier website.
AARON YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:29 AM   #237
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
Does anybody have roars paypal account address ? my phone is having trouble with thier website.
[email protected]
ddd2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #238
Tech Elite

Good morning Guys: just a quick update. I have sent e-mails out to most all of our sponsors and teams getting a handle on the exact amount of guys they are sending. Things are filling up quickly, so I will repeat what I sent to all of them.

Please have all drivers planning on attending the carpet nationals please sign up ASAP on the roar website at www.roarracing.com we are taking the master list from the ROAR website and cross checking it with a seating plan we have created to insure we have an accurate count towards the maximum of 150 pit spots we have available.

I will have a first pass completed later today and should have an accurate count posted this weekend.

Thanks guys get signed up....
Old 03-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #239
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AARON YOUNG View Post
nice to see your gonna make this race.

on another note, so i don't have to look it up, max size for cooling fan on motor, is that 25mm or 30mm?
Old 03-03-2011, 02:12 PM   #240
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypilot View Post
nice to see your gonna make this race.

on another note, so i don't have to look it up, max size for cooling fan on motor, is that 25mm or 30mm?
Single fan permitted 30x30mm max.

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote