R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2006, 10:00 AM   #8191
Tech Master
 
Jeff Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jordan jr
That's funny i called Corally USA and they told me there's no new kit or new anything, and now it seems as if something new is on the make any info on anything.
You are right. There is no new car. The current car is what is being offered through out the 2006/07 indoor season.

It is funny that car manufacturers want to test something at the highest level and everyone immediately thinks a new car is coming. Just because you test something doesn't mean it is automatically in production.

Jeff
__________________
SXT Traction Compounds | www.TractionCompound.com
Jeff Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #8192
Tech Master
 
Jeff Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me
In their defense, there's been plenty of occasions where we found out stuff on the Internet or from corally.com before Corally USA knew about it. I'm sure they answered your question honestly, and in good faith given what they currently know.
In our Defense, Rob as at the Worlds with Tosolini. They were at Corally shop for 3 days and talked about the car. There are no changes to the current kit that is available.

Jeff
__________________
SXT Traction Compounds | www.TractionCompound.com
Jeff Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:27 AM   #8193
Tech Lord
 
syndr0me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: 5280 Raceway
Posts: 13,140
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Thanks for the update, Jeff. You guys do a good job of keeping us informed, and it's certainly appreciated.

I hope posting pictures of prototype stuff from big races isn't bothersome. I think it's exciting to see what new ideas Corally is coming up with. But, if it hurts your business, or isn't what you want to see in this thread, I'll be glad to stop posting the stuff. I'm a fan of the car and the company, so I find that sort of thing exciting.
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:29 AM   #8194
Tech Elite
 
L.Fairtrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 3,774
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to L.Fairtrace
Default

Someone tape an xray to my corally and I'll take a picture and you guys can draw the conclusion that the companys merged and that is the new dialed car.
__________________
Awesomatix USA - EaMotorsports - RocheUSA - MonTech - Sanwa - BSR Racing Tires - TQ Wire - Solaris Racing Tires - Side Piece Racing

180 and 360 Raceway. Best on the East Coast. Take your pick
L.Fairtrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:42 AM   #8195
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
You are right. There is no new car. The current car is what is being offered through out the 2006/07 indoor season.

It is funny that car manufacturers want to test something at the highest level and everyone immediately thinks a new car is coming. Just because you test something doesn't mean it is automatically in production.

Jeff
Thanks for the answer.
Mike Jordan jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:56 AM   #8196
Tech Master
 
Jeff Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me
Thanks for the update, Jeff. You guys do a good job of keeping us informed, and it's certainly appreciated.

I hope posting pictures of prototype stuff from big races isn't bothersome. I think it's exciting to see what new ideas Corally is coming up with. But, if it hurts your business, or isn't what you want to see in this thread, I'll be glad to stop posting the stuff. I'm a fan of the car and the company, so I find that sort of thing exciting.
We do not mind the pictures being posted, it is just the immediate response is there has to be a new car. I have already received numerous calls today asking "when does the new car arrive, I seen pictures on the web".

The key, like you mentioned is "prototype" which people misunderstand. Prototype is just that..... testing something, not production. I will gladly always answer any questions people have, as long as they believe me.

Jeff
__________________
SXT Traction Compounds | www.TractionCompound.com
Jeff Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:08 PM   #8197
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 25
Default

Does anyone know where I can pick up the extra long extensions ....or the new arms?
sizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:11 PM   #8198
Tech Elite
 
HarshGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Roseville, CA
Posts: 3,379
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
We do not mind the pictures being posted, it is just the immediate response is there has to be a new car. I have already received numerous calls today asking "when does the new car arrive, I seen pictures on the web".

The key, like you mentioned is "prototype" which people misunderstand. Prototype is just that..... testing something, not production. I will gladly always answer any questions people have, as long as they believe me.

Jeff
Well it was about time for the old "I heard Corally is coming out with a new kit" posting anyhow wasn't it?
__________________
http://www.arroyoc.com
http://www.gearchart.com
http://www.weracemountainbikes.com
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:24 PM   #8199
Tech Champion
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 8,999
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy
Well it was about time for the old "I heard Corally is coming out with a new kit" posting anyhow wasn't it?
will you be testing the next car at next weekend's race.....
__________________
REMEMBER THE GOOD OLE DAYS..........THEY'RE NEVER COMING BACK SO WE'RE STUCK WITH THE MESS IN FRONT OF US!!!!
STLNLST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #8200
Tech Apprentice
 
Drcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Austria
Posts: 82
Talking Still Prototyping - @ Öziland - or the surch 4 the Graal

The question about how much flex is to much is still going on on the Old Continent - perhaps we are only missing sugarwater...

http://www.teamcorallyaustria.at/07_.../P5070007.html

this car with thin sway bars is killing (no is not the assassin)
[IMG]http://www.teamcorallyaustria.at/07_ber/rdx_silver/pages/P5070007.html[IMG]

cheers

Pedro
Drcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 05:28 PM   #8201
Tech Elite
 
wallstreet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,904
Trader Rating: 20 (92%+)
Send a message via AIM to wallstreet
Default

Jeff i sent you a pm, we need to talk.
wallstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 03:38 PM   #8202
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 465
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Motor Spring info.

Can anyone explain the difference between colored springs and the what the result is when you mix and matched different colored springs on your motor. Thanks
kobiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 04:00 PM   #8203
Tech Master
 
rc_bam226's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,074
Default

Hey Jeff,

Can you please tell us when the next batch of offset bulkheads will be available? Thanks.
rc_bam226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #8204
Tech Master
 
Jimmy Morris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,230
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobiwan
Can anyone explain the difference between colored springs and the what the result is when you mix and matched different colored springs on your motor. Thanks

This is not the correct thread for that kind of question.....
__________________
www.superiorhobbies.com
Jimmy Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 08:32 PM   #8205
Tech Master
 
Jeff Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_bam226
Hey Jeff,

Can you please tell us when the next batch of offset bulkheads will be available? Thanks.
We are receiving a sample from the nickel plater tomorrow. If we approve it then the others will get done. If all goes well we will have them here and packaged sometime next week. We have almost 100 of them coming.

Jeff
__________________
SXT Traction Compounds | www.TractionCompound.com
Jeff Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Corally CCT Pan-touring car biker R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 4 03-02-2010 09:21 PM
Corally CCT Pan touring car biker R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 11-05-2003 07:24 AM
Corally F1 w/touring car setup froghead R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 6 10-29-2003 08:10 PM
New Corally Touring Car At Nurnberg JANTLE Electric On-Road 117 04-30-2003 05:23 AM
Brand New Corally C4.1 Touring Car HauntedMyst R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 5 10-25-2002 08:40 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:10 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net