Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ramyuras
I want to get the RDX but not shore now that the talk is Corally is coming out with the RDX2 is this so? i am racing with the T2 i like the car and will keep it for outdoor but for indoor i want the Corally, can any one with Corally confirm if that is so.
Think that was a April 1st joke...
Old 04-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Yeah....uhhhhhhhhh

The "NEW" RDX is available NOW!!!!!! See it on the web....

http://www.corallyusa.com/2005/RDX.htm
Old 04-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ERTRACHTER
hey korey i know i sucked it up on foam tires but my rubber setup is like a cadillac i hooked my buddy up with my setup he went from zero to hero instantly later jason

Jason, Whats up buddy! How you been bro?
Old 04-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BugFreak
Think that was a April 1st joke...
Thanks BugFreak. Yes Advil funny i have the RDX4.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Another "popular part" survey . . .On schumachers site I see two options for the ball grippas. After all I have read I want to try these ball cups on my RDX. Anyone done this already and if so which ball grippas did you use, the short or the long ?(I think those are the two offered) FWIW I am running the McGreevy setup with foams on carpet.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by andrewdoherty
Another "popular part" survey . . .On schumachers site I see two options for the ball grippas. After all I have read I want to try these ball cups on my RDX. Anyone done this already and if so which ball grippas did you use, the short or the long ?(I think those are the two offered) FWIW I am running the McGreevy setup with foams on carpet.
Don't know about short or long, but they add a lot of slop to the car. The cup is too big for the stock ball studs, so you would have to use a different size ball stud to make them work. They are great ball cups, just not a direct replacement for the RDX.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stiltskin
Don't know about short or long, but they add a lot of slop to the car. The cup is too big for the stock ball studs, so you would have to use a different size ball stud to make them work. They are great ball cups, just not a direct replacement for the RDX.
Also I have noticed that if you do use them, that they are wider around where the shaft screws in, so if you don't shim out your rear shocks on the tower they tend to rub on the shock collar.

I used the Associated 4-40 cups they are narrower and I believe 3mm and 4-40 are very very close, but its seems like the 3mm ball is just a Tad bigger(IMO Im not sure on exact measurements) so it makes for a tighter fit.

Woody
Old 04-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

alot of guys are using the rpm 4-40 cups with the lunsford Ti turnbuckles and they seem to work out quite well
Old 04-04-2006, 10:49 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

On the setups with the lowered tower, the camber links are in the top set of holes. Is that right? I know with the drilled tower, there was only one set of holes and the setup sheets were a little confusing. Just want to make sure that's not a carryover from those days. Specifically, I'm trying Cuffs' IIC setup tonight, and wanted to make sure it was the top row of holes on the lowered (not drilled) tower.

In other news, if you ever decide to replace the silicone o-rings in your shocks, be careful with that little clip that holds them in the bottom. I pried that thing out of there, and it shot out like a bullet and hit me in the nose. It felt like someone punched me in the face it hurt so bad. That thing is the devil.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Yeah.... Mine shot at my eye when I rebuilding my car before nats.... Never found it after that. Some day a doctor will take an xray of my head and find this little clip lodged in my eye. I'll probably be put on some daytime talk show after that

I think cuffs was using the upper row on the NEW lowered tower. It generally seems to keep the car flatter in the corners.

-Korey
Old 04-04-2006, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by speedxl
Jason, Whats up buddy! How you been bro?
hey hector how you been man i never see you online good to tal to you are you coming out for the reedy race if you get in later jason
Old 04-04-2006, 11:58 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by ERTRACHTER
hey korey i know i sucked it up on foam tires but my rubber setup is like a cadillac i hooked my buddy up with my setup he went from zero to hero instantly later jason
Word, hands down the best handing car I've ever driven... we'll talk about that zero/hero comment later sucka
Old 04-04-2006, 12:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Big Rigg
Word, hands down the best handing car I've ever driven... we'll talk about that zero/hero comment later sucka
Still a ZERO!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Advil
Still a ZERO!
For qual points!?!? Hell yea!!! You know it!!!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Advil
Still a ZERO!
Qual points!?!? Hell yea!!! You know it!!!

sorry fer the dupe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.