Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

We also wanted to Thank Rob and Chris for their setup tips, advice, and help getting us two old men and our RDX's into the Masters A-main. It was our first Carpet Nat's and first season running electric.... We have come away every weekend a little faster because of the help from guys like you and other racers.

We should have taken you offer up earlier in the week to give us a hand with our cars, but didn't want to be a bother. WRONG.....these guys were very approachable and helpful.... Congratulations on a well deserved and successful week for Corally..................

Hope to get a chance to Race with all you guys again soon???? Our Track…. July 21,22,23, 2006.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
Toso's car, right? I guess you're going to sell a lot of those new bulkheads. Has Corally International shown any interest? Seems like it could be of benefit to RDX drivers abroad.
Yeah, that is Chris' car.

People overseas can order the bulkheads from Specialized, once they come in. Not sure if Corally Holland will incorporate it in the future.

Jeff
Old 03-22-2006, 07:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Yeah, that is Chris' car.

People overseas can order the bulkheads from Specialized, once they come in. Not sure if Corally Holland will incorporate it in the future.

Jeff
Do we need to start a petition to get them included? Put me down for a yes.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by stiltskin
Heck right now i would just like to get some of the bulkheads instock for my customers much less having them included in the kit itself....
Old 03-22-2006, 07:47 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by stiltskin
Sure. I will sell you the 60 or so kits we have still in stock that have the old bulkhead so we can get the updated ones.

Honestly though, the indoor season is winding down. We will see how things turn out over the summer and at the Worlds.

Jeff
Old 03-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Post arms

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Sure. I will sell you the 60 or so kits we have still in stock that have the old bulkhead so we can get the updated ones.

Honestly though, the indoor season is winding down. We will see how things turn out over the summer and at the Worlds.

Jeff
I did'nt get a answer if the new arms are in so, can U answer if the Team drivers are useing them if so how are working...thanks Kevin
Old 03-22-2006, 08:30 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Customworksking
I did'nt get a answer if the new arms are in so, can U answer if the Team drivers are useing them if so how are working...thanks Kevin
They are not in. No one in the US has them, not even the Team Drivers.

Jeff
Old 03-22-2006, 09:06 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up package

Jeff got the parts package today so i am set now for parts for customers until you send me the motor bulkheads....thanks

Jim
Old 03-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Tech Regular

Post package

Marc did you get your package ok?
Old 03-22-2006, 11:42 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I can't spot a single weight on Chris' car.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I can't spot a single weight on Chris' car.
I think for the most part Corally's had weights just to try and balance the car, not to "make weight" ...and not sure about his car, but on mine with the new motor mount the car's pretty damn dead on balance wise left to right.
Old 03-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
I think for the most part Corally's had weights just to try and balance the car, not to "make weight" ...and not sure about his car, but on mine with the new motor mount the car's pretty damn dead on balance wise left to right.
Yea, that's kind of what I was getting at. I guess I'm sold on the new bulkhead, especially since I'm running brushless and have to add a ton of weight to get it balanced.

So, what's the latest story on the bulkheads and the chassis? Did anybody arrange sending our 4mm chassis to Corally to be machined, and if so, what does that cost? The new chassis and bulkheads are still a couple of weeks out, right?
Old 03-22-2006, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yea, that's kind of what I was getting at. I guess I'm sold on the new bulkhead, especially since I'm running brushless and have to add a ton of weight to get it balanced.

So, what's the latest story on the bulkheads and the chassis? Did anybody arrange sending our 4mm chassis to Corally to be machined, and if so, what does that cost? The new chassis and bulkheads are still a couple of weeks out, right?
I just used a dremel with a high speed bit and a "drill kit" to make the mods to my chassis ...wasn't that difficult.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:08 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by HarshGuy
I just used a dremel with a high speed bit and a "drill kit" to make the mods to my chassis ...wasn't that difficult.
Oh, cool, that's good to hear. You should take pictures. :-)
Old 03-22-2006, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

hey jeff nice job for you guys this weekend. you should be having a letter come your way in a couple of days if your still interested ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.