Old 02-12-2006, 12:42 PM   #5791
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Shookie Send a message via MSN to Mr. Shookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customworksking
same here GOOD LUCK to ALL that freaking T2 car is hard to beat
...the T2 is so much like the TRF 415 but with no flex .....but in Mod the T2 has it locked in
Bro,
Its shear numbers....
If you enter 15 t2's into a race with some of the fastest guys around and then through in 2 RDX's with the same level of talant you have a greater number of chances to win...
Look at what Kyosho did with the MP 7.5 they had 30 guys driving for them and everyone else had like 5...its hard to beat a team of pros when you are out gunned 7 to 1.
Its a great tactic for Xray....It works and people will be buying the T2...but I wills tick with a car company that keeps bettering itself with new parts coming out and only setting me back 20-30 dollars is much better than a $415.00 a year...I like the T2..well thought out design...they took alot of what everyone knows about TC and made a very nice car...Problem is....You can still win with a FK05...LOL
Its more driver than car..It always has been...Thats why if Hara can win with a Pro4 he is still able to win with a Cyclone, or Lightening, or what ever else he drives....LOL
So I think what you guys might want to consider is that Jeff D and Jeff C are still mopping up with a two and half year old car....
-Shookie <><
All who love the LORD JESUS I praise with you.1 Cor 10:31
Team HOLY Rollers (Team Manager)
The Church is a Hospital for Sinners not a Museum for Saints.
RcTech Feedback <>< RC Tech Subcriber #92
Mr. Shookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:26 PM   #5792
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Lightbulb True that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Bro,
Its shear numbers....
If you enter 15 t2's into a race with some of the fastest guys around and then through in 2 RDX's with the same level of talant you have a greater number of chances to win...
Look at what Kyosho did with the MP 7.5 they had 30 guys driving for them and everyone else had like 5...its hard to beat a team of pros when you are out gunned 7 to 1.
Its a great tactic for Xray....It works and people will be buying the T2...but I wills tick with a car company that keeps bettering itself with new parts coming out and only setting me back 20-30 dollars is much better than a $415.00 a year...I like the T2..well thought out design...they took alot of what everyone knows about TC and made a very nice car...Problem is....You can still win with a FK05...LOL
Its more driver than car..It always has been...Thats why if Hara can win with a Pro4 he is still able to win with a Cyclone, or Lightening, or what ever else he drives....LOL
So I think what you guys might want to consider is that Jeff D and Jeff C are still mopping up with a two and half year old car....
-Shookie <><
Very True it's like "buying" the field in a way I'm currently tring to get a 50% with corally I just got a good MOTOR guy and have the hookup with batts,now I need to place well at a big race to show em how I drive..I ran Tamiya for years and the odds for anything from tamiya is ZERO...I have a better chance with corally..In time I will get there ....
Old 02-12-2006, 01:31 PM   #5793
Tech Elite

fresh body
Attached Thumbnails
Team Corally RDX Touring Car-s4010126-resizedalfa.jpg  
Old 02-12-2006, 01:38 PM   #5794
Tech Adept

Very nice,

I like your Shocks and bull cups it all goes very nice even the spur looks good with the car
Mission_carbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:41 PM   #5795
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 182 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customworksking
fresh body
very nice!!

your package is enroute
Marcos.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 05:01 PM   #5796
Tech Elite

Talking 2nd

main body
Attached Thumbnails
Team Corally RDX Touring Car-s4010137-resizedparalf.jpg  
Old 02-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #5797
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone has had a problem with the rear diff loosening up after a couple runs with the car. if so is there a way to fix the problem in stead of tighten it up after every three to four runs
Old 02-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #5798
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to EricO3 Send a message via MSN to EricO3

The beveled washers on the diff screw may have become weak, and is not putting enough pressure on the screw to hold the tightness. May have been caused by overtightening the first time. Try replacing them with new ones.

-Eric
EricO3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 07:20 PM   #5799
Tech Regular

you need new screw the newest one and the outdrive you have to screw the bot in!! cause after a lot of run the hole in the outdrive have larger diameter so the hole is bigger so the screw tend to un-tigth and your diff is loose!!

Later!!
T1Raycer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 12:12 AM   #5800
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Orange wheels for the win! Okay, not really... guess I'll try Parma.

syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #5801
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Raycer
you need new screw the newest one and the outdrive you have to screw the bot in!! cause after a lot of run the hole in the outdrive have larger diameter so the hole is bigger so the screw tend to un-tigth and your diff is loose!!

Later!!
so what your saying is that i need to replace the screw and nut that goes in the diff with a new one.cause every thing in the diff is new except for the screw and bolt the rings and diff balls are all new along with the thrust bearings in side of the diff
Old 02-13-2006, 01:51 PM   #5802
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndr0me
Ah, Brian, I'm sorry, I meant no harm. I have nothing but respect for you and Jeff, and your accomplishments in R/C. It was just interesting hearing conflicting statements from two people who are so successful in the hobby. It seems, as always, that there are a lot of ways to have great success.

I personally prefer to use as little steering as possible. On carpet especially, it seems like more steering leads to bad habits, where having less (or the right amount) forces you to take proper lines to get through turns. For someone that's still learning to drive, I find getting around the track with less steering yields better results (at least in terms of taking the right lines, and car control) than having more steering.

Anyway, thanks to both of you for your advice. I'll try to get my head around it all and find what works best for me.
I prefer the available steering throw for Modified. It isn't that I MUST USE all of it, I just want it available. Like if you park in the board and can't turn around in a 7 or 8ft wide lane.

Jeff
Old 02-13-2006, 02:04 PM   #5803
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm19turn
so what your saying is that i need to replace the screw and nut that goes in the diff with a new one.cause every thing in the diff is new except for the screw and bolt the rings and diff balls are all new along with the thrust bearings in side of the diff
but thats what somebody told me when i have this problem !! if everything is new then i dont know what can cause that!! sorry if i make you feel bad!!
Old 02-13-2006, 02:30 PM   #5804
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1Raycer
but thats what somebody told me when i have this problem !! if everything is new then i dont know what can cause that!! sorry if i make you feel bad!!
don't worry you didn't make me feel bad i was just stateing that i up graded the diffs balls and the trust bearings to creamic and put new diff rings in the the screw and washers and the nut have some use on them i bought the rdx used from a friend iwas just try to understand you correctly so i would go buy the right new parts that's all
Old 02-13-2006, 03:43 PM   #5805
Tech Regular

yep jsut wait for someone of the corallyusa team to answer to your'e question dont want you go purchase the part and the diff still slipping ehhe!! by the way new arms are here !! and they look awsome and so fucking beff they have lot of meat now

Later
Attached Thumbnails
Team Corally RDX Touring Car-06rdx.jpg  

Last edited by T1Raycer; 02-13-2006 at 04:04 PM.