R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-17-2005, 09:48 AM   #4321
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I thought these forums were to help newbys out. That is why i am on here but lately all i read is a bunch of bashing lets all get along and get back to helping each other out
miamifanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 09:49 AM   #4322
Tech Master

Barnacle

I've got a chance to see you run at a few races. It's always fun watching you, Peter, TJ Bradley, Cuffs, Ertracter and others at your level racing head to head. Look forward to seeing you guy's go at it in March for the nat's. Not changing my attitude about what I said earlier though. Aarron young, Badboy and many others in my area joke with each other like crazy at the track. And alot worse online. If I offended anyone then it wasn't intened for them. Our philosophy is simple, the day we can't joke and have a good time were quiting.
Juan Aveytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 09:52 AM   #4323
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Juan...motors should be there any time now...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:00 AM   #4324
Tech Master

Tag

Look forward to meeting you in march. The batteries that I recieved from Jon are awesome. Goodluck to all the EXPRESS team in cleveland.
Juan Aveytia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:04 AM   #4325
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Thanks for the kind words.

Problem is this thread is really for RDX owners to help each other with info and setups.

I would say quite a few people here don't know you and since you haven't specified who you are talking to most of the time, I imagine most are not in on the "joke". The last few pages you keep saying the Xray is better, the Xray is better (not doubt it is a great car) to anyone with an interest in a RDX. This can give the impression that you are looking for trouble since you are on the Corally RDX thread.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:07 AM   #4326
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Barnacle

I've got a chance to see you run at a few races. It's always fun watching you, Peter, TJ Bradley, Cuffs, Ertracter and others at your level racing head to head. Look forward to seeing you guy's go at it in March for the nat's. Not changing my attitude about what I said earlier though. Aarron young, Badboy and many others in my area joke with each other like crazy at the track. And alot worse online. If I offended anyone then it wasn't intened for them. Our philosophy is simple, the day we can't joke and have a good time were quiting.
Dang haven't been on this thread for a while and look what you're causing Juan ...don't worry guys, we'll give him a proper RDX spanking this weekend j/k ...better not stir the pot again!!

On an RDX note, has anyone compared the G6 tothe Parma Alpha on carpet/foams ...I'm using the G6 and it *rocks* ...without having to alter the fron shock towers, just wondering if it's worth trying to modify the front shock towers to try the Alpha.
HarshGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:27 AM   #4327
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Tell him Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

whats up juan.. get back to work...
Old 11-17-2005, 10:37 AM   #4328
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Hey Corally USA guys, any guess on when you'll get your next shipment of parts that might contain some front bulkheads. I'm not having much luck finding them online. :-(
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 10:47 AM   #4329
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarshGuy
On an RDX note, has anyone compared the G6 tothe Parma Alpha on carpet/foams ...I'm using the G6 and it *rocks* ...without having to alter the fron shock towers, just wondering if it's worth trying to modify the front shock towers to try the Alpha.
Hey J, wassup? Haven't heard from you about Nats questions lately!!! J/K.

I did an A-B test with the G6 and Parma. G6 definitely got a bit more bite up front, but what I would consider as a bit "twitchy". Parma is just smooth, period.

For a green track, I'll use the G6, for a medium bite track and above.... I'll have to say I like the Parma a lot more.

Dom
Old 11-17-2005, 10:49 AM   #4330
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal bains
Tell him Dom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha

whats up juan.. get back to work...
Hey Dal, whats up? Long time no talk. Hope RCAmerica is treating you well... look like you are on the br00d team as well. Good stuff!

Dom
Old 11-17-2005, 12:14 PM   #4331
Company Representative

AVAILABLE DECEMBER 1 - NEW ITEMS!!

RDX Diff Screws - COR77162:
The RDX Diff Screws have been improved in both material and design. These new screws are made of hardened carbon steel. The thrust bearing runs on a bigger non-threaded surface. The previous model will automatically be replaced by the new improved model. So the part number remains the same and it will be standard in RDX kit.
kit.

Retail Price - $3.00 (2 bolts)

RDX Brass Steering Block Bushings COR1141:
Team Corally introduces the all new Brass Steering Block bushings 3x6x2mm. This is an option to replace the ball bearings. They run really smooth with minimum play. They are offered as 4 pieces in one package (#1141)

Retail Price - $7.00 (4 pcs)

NEW CORALLY Sticker Sheets #90081 available now!
Complete your bodyshell with these new Corally sticker sheets featuring the new Team Corally logo. The transparent vinyl sticker sheets are printed with black, red, silver and white.

Retail Price - $4.00

Bulkheads will be in stock after Thanksgiving due to the Holidays. We will get them ASAP.
CorallyUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:17 PM   #4332
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Turbonium

ooh... you would have to put these out right after i made an order! j/k... ill get another together shortly!!

Wes

Team Novak
Turbonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:22 PM   #4333
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to aoizip

now.. that is another way to blow our money on..

more diff scres and brass bushing.... plz sign me up for both items..

~Ming
aoizip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:26 PM   #4334
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default The Gate

if anyone coming to the Champs Warm-up at the Gate gets a wild notion and want to switch to a RDX right then and there-there will be some Carpet Spec Kits and hop-up/spare parts at the Gate for sale!See ya in Cleveland in a couple days!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 12:30 PM   #4335
Tech Regular

With the same part # how can we tell when ordering if we are getting the new diff bolts? Any word on the 3.9 chassis?
jrrc is offline   Reply With Quote