Team Corally RDX Touring Car

You're on Page 266 of 705
Go to
  • Quote: If you require images let me know........ haha.

    Jeff
    I don't doubt you JB. Just comments like usually start a war online.

    Yeah...if you have some pics, I'd like to see them
  • Quote: i use a 2mm ball end driver to reach the inside roll center adjustments... oh yeah, i also swapped the screws for hex heads... much easier to change roll centers that way.

    Yeah, that is what I was kind of figuring. Thanks!
  • Quote: i use a 2mm ball end driver to reach the inside roll center adjustments... oh yeah, i also swapped the screws for hex heads... much easier to change roll centers that way.
    I did that also. I changed out the torx screws and used a hex flathead for the rollcenter adjustments. It makes everything easier using a 2mm ball end driver when it comes time to raise or lower the roll centers.
  • i see that this a good carpet car but what about asphalt???
  • Quote: I did that also. I changed out the torx screws and used a hex flathead for the rollcenter adjustments. It makes everything easier using a 2mm ball end driver when it comes time to raise or lower the roll centers.
    You're putting Xray parts on your RDX ...NO SOUP FOR U!!
  • Quote: i see that this a good carpet car but what about asphalt???
    6 out of 10 in 19T Spec at the Reedy Race of Champions.
    7 out of 10 in Stock at the ROAR Asphalt Nationals.
  • Quote: You're putting Xray parts on your RDX ...NO SOUP FOR U!!
    hahahahaha ( NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!!! ). My kit came with the cheap red handle torx wrench. I already gone through 2 torx screws and the wrench looks like its toast. Im gonna switch all the screws to allens.

    The ONLY xray part I have on my car is XRAY VISION. My RDX is gonna see through everybodies car as if you weren't there. That means passing will be invisble because i'll be passing you so fast, you wont' even see me .
  • Quote: hahahahaha ( NO SOUP FOR YOU !!!!! ). My kit came with the cheap red handle torx wrench. I already gone through 2 torx screws and the wrench looks like its toast. Im gonna switch all the screws to allens.

    The ONLY xray part I have on my car is XRAY VISION. My RDX is gonna see through everybodies car as if you weren't there. That means passing will be invisble because i'll be passing you so fast, you wont' even see me .
    I hope you can back that up...
  • Don't worry, he has H8R Horsepower!
  • Quote: Don't worry, he has H8R Horsepower!
    You make up your mind yet? You should go ahead and get one. I think it will fit your situation best .............besides...... the b-main has got to be lonely!!!!
  • Quote: I hope you can back that up...
    Don't worry; in time my friend, in time. Did you like that CD ? Hit me up at [email protected]
  • Quote: You make up your mind yet? You should go ahead and get one. I think it will fit your situation best
    Just putting the cash together...gotta buy two you know...soon I hope!

    Quote: .............besides...... the b-main has got to be lonely!!!!
    You tell me....the last time I looked you were the only one in it!
  • Quote: You tell me....the last time I looked you were the only one in it!
    ouch
  • guy...or gals..

    can someone tell me the length of the MIP CVD bone?
    looking for a bone that is around 48mm..

    lmk thanks.
  • Quote: My kit came with the cheap red handle torx wrench. I already gone through 2 torx screws and the wrench looks like its toast.
    That red wrench is what we got in our first RDX kit. For what it's worth, bought a second one last week and it came with the newer style wrench that's included in the Corally tool kit. Haven't had problems with either though, and you can always pick up a Craftsman T10 for about four bucks if need be.

Similar Threads