R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
Cmjomaha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Posts: 244
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Ofna JL10e vs HPI Sprint Drift 2 Flux

I need help picking a parking lot basher. Pretty new still to on road. I have a Tekin RS and a Tekin 10.5t I could throw.in the Ofna. How do these compare????
__________________
Garage: Serpent Cobra 811be, Losi SCTE, Xray 808e, RC8T FTe Tekno v4, RC8B FTe Tekno v4, Losi 8ight T 2.0 Tekno v4, Savage Flux, Slash 4x4, Slash 4x4 Ultimate, SC10 FT, ERBE, Summit, Rustler VXL, Axial Super Honcho, Ofna Ultra GTP2e, Kyosho Inferno GT2e, HPI Flux Sprint 2, Traxxas VXL Rally, Ken Block Rally, Axial Wraith, SC8E Rockstar, Losi SCB, Arrma Raider, HPI Bullet Flux ST......Feed the addiction.
Cmjomaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Tech Apprentice
 
shutes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: lafayette in
Posts: 50
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default jl10e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmjomaha View Post
I need help picking a parking lot basher. Pretty new still to on road. I have a Tekin RS and a Tekin 10.5t I could throw.in the Ofna. How do these compare????
There is no comparison the ofna car is much better design and more durable i personally run one in both vta and rcgt and the car handles great and is very consistent easy to set up and after market and repair parts are easily attained
__________________
RC Hobbies Plus
Carpet Oval/On road
shutes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #3
Tech Addict
 
GP40X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 720
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutes View Post
There is no comparison the ofna car is much better design and more durable i personally run one in both vta and rcgt and the car handles great and is very consistent easy to set up and after market and repair parts are easily attained
Who is making aftermarket parts for the JL10e? I want to get some different angle front hub carriers (to change caster).
__________________
Bill
"I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused."
Team Qik
CustomWorks Outlaw Sprint Car
Xray T3 2012 USVTA
GP40X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #4
Tech Apprentice
 
shutes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: lafayette in
Posts: 50
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default jl10e

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP40X View Post
Who is making aftermarket parts for the JL10e? I want to get some different angle front hub carriers (to change caster).
nitro house has some hop up parts you might check there otherwise i run the stock ones
__________________
RC Hobbies Plus
Carpet Oval/On road
shutes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:57 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net